They will not denounce the violence

Show me an example where you think a republican has denounced the violence with out caging it in Dem blame?

Completely irrelevant. Your claim is it hasnt been denounced. You admit it has. Hence, you admit you have been lying through your teeth.

Go look at the date I posted this and face the facts that the Rs had not even begun their tortured denouncing yet.

Still to this day I have seen no R do it like Shultz did.

You keep telling yourself that, just like you keep telling yourself the tea partiers are a minority of extremists.

You keep telling yourself that, just like you keep telling yourself the tea partiers are a minority of extremists.

You do realise you just infered that the world is made only of people who share your ideas right?

You and people who share your ideas are a microslice of all the people in the world.

You are not even the majority in our own country.

Bing Video: Threats against lawmakers continue

On this tape you will hear someone denounce the violence without caging it.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

Its not our fault you want violence to avoid actually discussing the merits of your legislation. Maybe if you could defend your ideas you wouldnt have to resort to red herrings.

I can not discern what your point is by reading this post.

Can you restate what you mean?

I don't know how I could possibly be clearer. You want violence on the right so you can denounce the right and distract from actually discussing the merits of your idea. You know your ideas are indefensible so you want to try to distract people from the actual debate. I've pointed this out several times in the last few days. I dont think you are so stupid that you havent read any of my posts on the matter.

Now why are you so insecure with your own ideas and positions that you need to set up red herrings?

they have to, because they see as with Massachusetts what is COMING their way in November.

Remember folks, get OUT AND VOTE.

The lies were pointed out by avatar and others over and over again. It's like talking to a fucking wall.

And yet the bimbo still has yet to enlighten us on who "they" are; what the "violence" is; and what constitutes a "proper" denunciation?

Great editorial by Powerline:

For some reason, political violence was not a concern less than two years ago. Yet today, we can hardly imagine what would happen if a group of tea partiers were to drop sandbags off a highway overpass, trying to kill motorists below. Liberal reporters' heads would explode. But this is exactly what anti-Republican Party protesters did in 2008, and no one cared. To my knowledge, not a single Democratic politician condemned this anti-Republican violence or attempted in any way to distance the Democratic Party from it.

Power Line - More Thoughts On Liberal Political Violence

How do you know if you never watch them?

I have watched them, thats how I know not to watch them to be informed. Read my post carefully, I said "...I do not watch either MSNBC or FOX to be informed..."

Thats not saying I don't or haven't watched them, but that IF I do watch them I remember that they are news with a slant to one party or another.

That means I treat them like I do any other bit of dramatic interpretation. I don't believe the Egyptian Pyramids were built by aliens, but I do enjoy watching "Stargate" from time to time. I just try and keep it in perspective.

I figure if I want to hear from a liberal standpoint I turn on MSNBC, and if I want to hear from a conservative one I go for FOX news. Both have their preferences and both cater to their respective sides.

but thats my opinion, and I am sure you have yours.

Can you point out to me the lies on MSNBC?

Im well aware of the lies of Fox but I would be very gratefull for proof of lies on MSNBC.

Keith Olbermann's lips moved .........

Go get ONE lie of mine anywhere.

Talk about target-rich environment. They're everywhere....but the title of this thread is the most obvious one.

Every time some con says a few words about it they cage it in anger and blame.

Go get one lie.

You cant because there are none.

Now remember when your Granny (or someone hopefully) told you that when you lie you have to remember everything you say and when you tell the truth you always know what you said without having to remember anything that will trap you?

That is why I know you will never find a lie, I dont lie.

Try it , it is a very rewarding way to live.

The title of your thread is a lie, window licker ..........

Bookmark this one or something, Frank, and let's see if it is still funny when something gets thrown at somebody on the Left. That doesn't seem to happen as much as it happens to those on the Right, I guess that's because the Left is so consistently non violent in speech and deed and all, but sooner or later somebody will chunk something at somebody on the Left.

And of course all our Leftist brethren will chuckle and post that as something hilarious.

You two just don't get it. The incident was funny because of Bush and his response and the way he was able to duck and the fact that they were just SHOES. If it had happened to his Dad, Clinton, or Obama it would not have been very funny. The adultery jokes are funny when they are about Clinton and not the others. Now do you get it??? Laughter is good for you.

I imagine the incident was funny to you because you despise George W. Bush. It would not be funny happening to somebody you don't despise whether or not they were able to duck the thrown shoes.

It wasn't funny to me because I don't despise George W. Bush despite the fact that I despised MANY of his policies and actions and non actions when he was president and feel that he betrayed his conservative roots. But I saw those shoes hurled at the President of the United States and our troops and all the good people who have invested or risked their blood and treasure to give that ungrateful Iraqi scum a safe, free, and prosperous country. Bush deserves much criticism for many things, but he did not deserve that from the Iraqi people.

It wouldn't be funny to me if it was any other American standing there either.

Alright, already. Geez, I'll bet you're a blast at parties. Straighten your halo and forget about it. :rolleyes:

Go get ONE lie of mine anywhere.

Well how about an admitted misrepresentation of facts from your comments about the video I quote below. you stated, as fact, that Beck was inciting violence when the video CLEARLY shows him pleading with people to not be violent.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmhdjzKMSy0[/ame]

Truth Cherry-picks her facts.

She doesn't pay attention to context nor does she pay attention to the whole speech.

She just pays attention to what she wants and tosses the rest.

Glenn was talking about the radicals in the White House....not about Congress-members that have received threats. He was talking about a plan that Obama and the scum that work for him have been perpetrating on us to deflect criticism away from themselves and place it on those who have been wronged in all of this....the American taxpayer [Tea-Party Members].

The only victim in all of this are those foolish enough to believe anything this Administration says.

right arround second 15.

He says the left wants you to attack them.

You got that mixed up truth. When Beck said "they" he was referring to Obama and the people in his administration. He was saying that the obama admin WANTS people to get violent over this. He then goes on to tell people to not fall for their trick and to stay non-violent.

Last edited:
OK , its clear they are not going to denounce the violence.

They will say its our fault for .....well......electing the people they dont like.

Now its up to the sane people in this country to deside HOW we will deal in a country with their escalating violence and hate.

I suggest we stand tall and never allow ourselves to fear them.

Frum said the other day "we thougth Fox worked for us but it seems we work for Fox".

Even this con has learned the truth about where this violence is being fanned from.

What is it Fox is trying to accomplish and why?

Well, the number two stock holder is a Saudi. The number 1 is not an american either, yet, Hannity waves the flag all the time.

Forum List

Back