They will not denounce the violence

I have to admitt I thought it was funny but it was assualt and theguy went to prison for it.

Bush also LIED this country into war for poliktical gain getting thousands of Americans killed (more than in the 911 attack). The guy threw the shoe because Bush got hundereds of thousands of Iraqis killed too. I have to admitt I still think Bush deserves far more than a shoe ducking.

Yes......Bush stopped Saddam and his sons from raping and murdering Kurds and Shiites by the hundreds of thousands.

So the Sunnis repaid his kindness by blowing up thousands of Iraqis and spilling the blood of Americans using training and IEDs provided by Iran. Oh, and don't forget about all of the foreign al Qaeda members doing random killings just to cause unrest.

I think the shoe tosser was just showing what most Muslims feel when the infidel has worn out his welcome. "Thanks for the help....now get the fuck out of my country."

They don't like us anyway.....the sooner we leave them to their own devices the better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r42oejmpkgw]Rumsfeld shakes hands with Saddam (full video, no sound) - YouTube[/ame]

U.S. helped Saddam kill his people while we looked the other way until he nationalized the Iraqi oil fields then all of a sudden we became concerned.. More deaths and rapes occured under the U.S occupation than under Saddam.

So, TM, are you going to denounce the violence coming from the left? Are you going to show leadership or sanctimony? Honesty or snark? It is totally up to you. Fixing an issue is always a matter of Us rather than them.

How many Iraqi civilians did Bush's war kill?

Do you recall things like Abu Garib and Fallughia and the white phosferous they dropped which burns right through human beings?

Did you forget I'm here now that I asked you something? You know you can't post again without answering me unless you want me to keep asking ;)

1. Do you denounce the most recent violent rhetoric, hoffa's comments?
  2. Do you denounce the new "tea party zombies must die" video game that features prominent conservatives as zombies that you must shoot and kill?

What democratic politician made that part of their platform?

I asked a simple question and instead of answering you respond with another question. That tells me you wish to continue to hold a double standard based on political parties.

If it was a democrat or republican shouldn't be part of your decision making with denouncing violent rhetoric.

equating politics to war has been done throughout history by politicains on all sides for our entire history.

Calling for second amendment solutions to not winning elections resulted in violence just like we warned it would.

The stupid game is just that, a stupid game made by someone wanting money and is NOT the responsibility of any politican is it?

Your team NEVER denouced your own violence.

You just keep using it to gain votes right up until it didnt gain you votes anymore because someone took a bullet to the head.

Now here you are claiming a referance to war does cause violence.

Did he tell people to carry guns to political events?

No your party did that.

Did your party ( you know the people actually running) call for violent reaction to not winning elections?

YES

This was not a call to violence and even you know it.

I don't have a lot of trouble with rhetorical excess. You want me to say my side is bad for doing what I have no problem with. However, the level of violent rhetoric on the left is way more than the level on the right. You want us to watch our speech while you have no trouble with the worse on your side.

Help raise your level of discourse, and maybe everything will go up. the worst righty offender here is Liability, and he is usually in response to worse from the left.

Don't keep after us to clean up our act until you clean up yours first. You are like a pig in a sty complaining about a single cow pat in a 40 acre meadow.

equating politics to war has been done throughout history by politicains on all sides for our entire history.

Calling for second amendment solutions to not winning elections resulted in violence just like we warned it would.

The stupid game is just that, a stupid game made by someone wanting money and is NOT the responsibility of any politican is it?

You just keep using it to gain votes right up until it didnt gain you votes anymore because someone took a bullet to the head.

No your party did that.

Did your party ( you know the people actually running) call for violent reaction to not winning elections?

YES

Last time I checked the laft lost the last election
I bet you hate Thomas Jefferson.

The right won some seats last time arround by lying and saying that they would concentrate on JOBS.

They didnt and the people will make them pay for that lie

I don't have a lot of trouble with rhetorical excess. You want me to say my side is bad for doing what I have no problem with. However, the level of violent rhetoric on the left is way more than the level on the right. You want us to watch our speech while you have no trouble with the worse on your side.

Help raise your level of discourse, and maybe everything will go up. the worst righty offender here is Liability, and he is usually in response to worse from the left.

Don't keep after us to clean up our act until you clean up yours first. You are like a pig in a sty complaining about a single cow pat in a 40 acre meadow.

telling people to bring GUNS to poltical rallies.

Putting gun sites on peoples faces.

One of whom was SHOT IN THE HEAD!

Telling people to scream at their reps so they cant be heard.

talking about GUNS all the time.

That is what your people did.

NO one warned about equating a poltical campaign to a war did they?

They complained that all tghe rights talk of guns and violence would lead to violence.

IT DID!

Now you come crawling here and pretend it was the dems doing it?

It was democrat who took a bullet to the head and not your guy.

telling people to bring GUNS to poltical rallies.

Putting gun sites on peoples faces.

One of whom was SHOT IN THE HEAD!

Telling people to scream at their reps so they cant be heard.

talking about GUNS all the time.

That is what your people did.

NO one warned about equating a poltical campaign to a war did they?

They complained that all tghe rights talk of guns and violence would lead to violence.

IT DID!

Now you come crawling here and pretend it was the dems doing it?

It was democrat who took a bullet to the head and not your guy.

I havent been on this board a long time, but I have been here long enough to see you owned in every thread you post in.

Do us all a favor and shut up.

Within hours after the Dems started wailing about all of the threats focused on them House GOP Leader John Boehner condemned the threats.

YouTube - Boehner Condemns Threats & Acts of Violence in Health Care Debate

So maybe you might want to stay away from the Daily Kos and open your eyes a bit.

They're angry a black man got voted into office,it's not a coincidence that the first tea party rally was a couple days after Obama took office.

Why is it the left only sees Obama as a black guy and is incapable of seeing him for who he really is?

The right did it nonstop for a couple years .

second amendment solutions to not winning elections

The right won some seats last time arround by lying and saying that they would concentrate on JOBS.

They didnt and the people will make them pay for that lie

Actually, they ran on opposing this massive spending and promised to work for fiscal responsibility and to repeal Obamacare

And they did what they promised.

You see, unlike Democrats, Republicans realize that government doesnt create private jobs.

How many Iraqi civilians did Bush's war kill?

Do you recall things like Abu Garib and Fallughia and the white phosferous they dropped which burns right through human beings?

Did you forget I'm here now that I asked you something? You know you can't post again without answering me unless you want me to keep asking ;)

What democratic politician made that part of their platform?

I asked a simple question and instead of answering you respond with another question. That tells me you wish to continue to hold a double standard based on political parties.

If it was a democrat or republican shouldn't be part of your decision making with denouncing violent rhetoric.

No your party did that.

YES

You are showing your hypocricy. You want people to denounce violent rhetoric yet I gave you 2 examples and your not willing to denounce either one.

let me give you another opportunity to denounce violent rhetoric. Is this violent and should it be denounced?

"Let’s beat that other side to a pulp! Let’s take them out. Let’s chase them down. There’s going to be a reckoning!" Steve King, Republican US Rep., Iowa, March 21, 2010

Forum List

Back