They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

View attachment 413137 View attachment 413138
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Actually not. I saw it myself. They were talking about this video evidence for months during the impeachment.
Here's the video.
I dare you to watch it.

That was the BIG Biden video of the year (until THIS ONE came along) with Biden bragging about "putting together the most inclusive and extensive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" >>>

i think joe won this one....and trump has no one to blame but himself.....his big mouth was a big part of that.....
We will find that out in about a week or 2. Not now.

And Trump's mouth has nothing to do with it. He outvoted Biden greatly. This is coming only from unscrupulous, Democrat election official's schemes.
LOL... You argue about voter fraud for Trump on one side of your mouth, and in the other side of your mouth brag how there was no blue wave and the Pubs picked up seats in the house.

You idiots say look at voter fraud in Philly, but refuse to acknowledge that Trump actually received more votes in Philly in this election cycle than 2016.

Trumpist morons fail to acknowledge that Trump won in Utah and Florida where most If not over well over 50% of all votes were mail-in ballots.

To Trumpists, I say stop making complete asses of yourselves with this voter fraud shit.
They can't stop -- it's who they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Just because one crooked judge has denied their petition doesn't mean that's the end of it. Especially since this is just a story on the Hill....without a validating reference. Currently there is a recount that will be taking place in Georgia...and that will help decide who really won, not Fox News.
Do tell what was so incorrect about his ruling.

I have no problem with a recount, but are you going to accept the result when it's complete?

One lawsuit brought before a Democrat judge is meaningless. 90 witnesses being brought into court by Guilinai, is going to mean a whole lot.
Just saying, that all the witnesses that he has brought so far have struck out. If the next 90 are as good as the first ones, it's not looking good for Giuliani.

Better hope that they're going to bring stronger cases, because right now the cases they've brought look REALLY desperate.

Seen it a million times. Biden says he got Shokin fired. Biden does not say (as you allege) that he got an investigation into his son stopped.

You made that up.
Well that's what Shokin was fired from. Duh!

And you still haven't answered my question from Post # 354.

C'mon!

No matter how much proof is shown, the Supreme Court would NEVER overturn Mr. Biden's "victory."

If it did, there would be an actual civil war, with mobs storming the Supreme Court and forcing the Justices to flee.

Look! The media have declared Mr. Biden the winner, Mr. Biden has made his acceptance speech, and prominent Republicans are congratulating the President-elect.

We are big boys & girls. We know there was fraud. We don't know how much. Common sense tells us that some poll workers who "disliked" President Trump for being a "racist" made sure some of his votes were, oops, lost. Dishonest elections are as American as apple pie (ask the people in Chicago).

All said with out any real proof... You are claiming a number of people broke the law and they kept it all a secret...

They did this highly secretive and corodinated thing but didn't manage to win more house seats and din't take the Senate..

So they went to all the trouble and then left Senate in GOP control...

Now just think how stupid you look...

Dude.....they've been finding votes all over the place that were part of a program called Domination that switches Republican votes to Democrat votes. This is official, this is not some conspiracy. Over 30 states have this program installed in their voting machines.

They waited till the dark hours on election night to stop counting until they could send hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots to Philly and Detroit....and they refused to declare Trump a winner in any state after 2am November 4th while they were calling states for Biden even before the polls closed in those states.

Not to mention that fact that they had a court order to allow poll watchers into the counting areas in Philly and refused to allow it. If they aren't hiding something why are they pulling these illegal stunts? Currently there are over 600,000 votes that are in dispute in PA that Republicans weren't allowed to view and confirm.
Lot to unpack here and basically all of it is false. It's not called Domination, it's called Dominion. Antrim county used the software but due to a user error, the votes were misreported and was picked up when doubled checked. Canvassing occurs in all precincts and will pick up this type of error, so given we haven't seen this be a widespread problem, I wouldn't get too worked up over it.

No one was sending hundreds of thousands of ballots to Philly and Detroit. They were counting into the early morning hours because they had a lot of votes to go through. Philly took days to count their votes because the Republican legislature wouldn't let them get started before election day.

"They" (assuming you're referring to decision desk and the rest of the media) refused to declare Trump a winner in any state because he stopped winning states. No states are called before polls close by any media.

No one refused poll workers in Philly. They were forced to admit this in court because you can't lie to a judge. You can lie to the media, as Corey Lewandowsky told us, but you can't lie to the judge.

Just saying, that all the witnesses that he has brought so far have struck out. If the next 90 are as good as the first ones, it's not looking good for Giuliani.

Better hope that they're going to bring stronger cases, because right now the cases they've brought look REALLY desperate.
Apparently you haven't been reading my posts in this thread.

No one refused poll workers in Philly. They were forced to admit this in court because you can't lie to a judge. You can lie to the media, as Corey Lewandowsky told us, but you can't lie to the judge.
FOOL! The VIDEOS are all over the internet, and have been there for 5 days. Are you trying to win a booby prize ?

I'm too busy reading court briefs from Giuliani's pathetic lawsuits. Got anything good to report?
Yeah. Read my posts. I'm too busy to type them all over again, in fact I have to go offline again, right now,

Forum List

Back