They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

Local city and small-town city-hall cops are overpaid and overrated. Big Oil has private security and the money to pay for it. Cops don't need to take such a large share of our tax dollars for their lifestyle, and the things they are permitted to do while they deny our civil rights.
This idiotic mindset is one of the top reasons why Trump got more votes than Biden, and won the election.

Local city and small-town city-hall cops are overpaid and overrated. Big Oil has private security and the money to pay for it. Cops don't need to take such a large share of our tax dollars for their lifestyle, and the things they are permitted to do while they deny our civil rights.
This idiotic mindset is one of the top reasons why Trump got more votes than Biden, and won the election.
:cuckoo:

There already HAS BEEN mail-in voting for decades, and not just for the military and those living abroad. So no, Twinkletoes, we have never had "ONLY" in-person voting. Fer fuxsake we have thousands of troops deployed throughout the world, WTF do you think they do, fly them all home for that one day???

UNREAL.
The troops were the ONLY mail-in votes, and they were a very small %. I've been around a long time, and I know how things were in the old (1950s & 60s) days, :ahole-1:

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
We have a plan... The problem is, Big Oil won't make the obscene profits they want to.

Your plan is idiotic and will break us.

Quite the contrary, if we took half the money we spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and spent it on alternative energy and conservation measures, we'd be there.

Yeah, green energy is the ticket. That is what your handlers keep telling you.

Sure I want to remain a free country, that's why we have to get rid of the Orange Fascist.

Biden/Harris/leftist policies most closely resemble a Communist regime. Everybody knows this with the exception of you indoctrinated lefties who are quick to roll over for the federal government.

PS: Your brain can't be much larger than a pigeon's.

Actually Rump got several million votes FEWER than Biden, and lost it.
But of course I'm talking Real World, not Denialist-Man Comic Books.

There already HAS BEEN mail-in voting for decades, and not just for the military and those living abroad. So no, Twinkletoes, we have never had "ONLY" in-person voting. Fer fuxsake we have thousands of troops deployed throughout the world, WTF do you think they do, fly them all home for that one day???

UNREAL.
The troops were the ONLY mail-in votes, and they were a very small %. I've been around a long time, and I know how things were in the old (1950s & 60s) days, :ahole-1:

Again, FUCKING BULLSHIT. States especially in the west where the wide open spaces are, have REGULARLY been using mail-in voting WAY before the pandemic. Prove me wrong. Fatter o' mact Colorado, Hawaìi, Oregon, Utah, and Washington State conduct their elections entirely by mail

"Properly being beaten".

There just are no words.
"Properly being beaten" I think you heard me right. There are no words for YOU, because like a typical leftist, you have no clue when it come to law enforcement. In your tiny little leftist world of extreme ignorance , you are unaware that in some circumstances, it is proper and correct to beat on a suspect with billy clubs.

Maybe you think the correct procedure to pacify King, would have been to offer him a lollipop.

You're so f'n stupid, you probably are fully DUPED by KTLA's 1991 doctored video tape, and still think the cops in the Rodney King case engaged in police brutality.

See folks. This is why we can never allow leftist airheads to control this country. We might as well turn it over to chimps and baboons.

"Properly being beaten".

There just are no words.
"Properly being beaten" I think you heard me right. There are no words for YOU, because like a typical leftist, you have no clue when it come to law enforcement. In your tiny little leftist world of extreme ignorance , you are unaware that in some circumstances, it is proper and correct to beat on a suspect with billy clubs.

Maybe you think the correct procedure to pacify King, would have been to offer him a lollipop.

You're so f'n stupid, you probably are fully DUPED by KTLA's 1991 doctored video tape, and still think the cops in the Rodney King case engaged in police brutality.

See folks. This is why we can never allow leftist airheads to control this country. We might as well turn it over to chimps and baboons.

Once again:

"properly being beaten".
It's on the record and not going away.
"properly being beaten" OWN IT.

Again, FUCKING BULLSHIT. States especially in the west where the wide open spaces are, have REGULARLY been using mail-in voting WAY before the pandemic. Prove me wrong. Fatter o' mact Colorado, Hawaìi, Oregon, Utah, and Washington State conduct their elections entirely by mail
"The pandemic" ? I'm referring to 60-70 years ago, you idiot. :rolleyes:

"Properly being beaten".

There just are no words.

Once again:

"properly being beaten".

You mean illegally counting votes after election day is ok now? Since when?

"Old Yellowspot" "disagrees".

Okay, let's see the numbers, currently:

Rump: 71,529,565 votes (47.6%), 214 Electoral votes
Biden: 76,162,206 votes (50.6%), 279 EVs
45 EVs undetermined

Needed for election: 270

You lose.

Now here's a nice little tune just for you.

Last edited:
"Properly being beaten".

There just are no words.

Once again:

"properly being beaten".

You mean illegally counting votes after election day is ok now? Since when?

Votes have ALWAYS been counted after election day, Dumbass.

you dont think that many people dont like trump because of the way he talks about people?

He was the same person 4 years ago and he defeated a stronger candidate...

There is no way Biden gets more votes than Obama...

The deaths in America will not be 200,000 more than they were in 2019...

Voter turnout in a Presidential campaign are historically 65%, we have battleground states with over 90% turnout...

Keep playing into their hand, they expect you to do exactly what you are doing...
if you say so gw....

Once again:

"properly being beaten".
"properly being beaten"
And I say it again, Properly being beaten. HA HA HA. This is too funny. Moron leftists don't know how ignorant they are.

So you're saying that there are not circumstances when it is proper for cops to beat a suspect with their clubs ? Ha HA. Leftists are a riot. You're THAT FAR brainwashed by leftist university, media, think tank, whatever lunacy ?

So tell me, Do you think the cops in the Rodney King case engaged in police brutality ? Now you've got me curious, as to how deep is your DUPING.

He got MORE, MANY MORE votes than Biden, Mr Actually. You're pretty stupid if you think all this incredibly amateurish frauding, is fooling anybody. Hey wait a minute. It looks like YOU are fooled by it. :laugh:

Once again:

"properly being beaten".
"properly being beaten"
And I say it again, Properly being beaten. HA HA HA. This is too funny. Moron leftists don't know how ignorant they are.

So you're saying that there are not circumstances when it is proper for cops to beat a suspect with their clubs ? Ha HA. Leftists are a riot. You're THAT FAR brainwashed by leftist university, media, think tank, whatever lunacy ?

So tell me, Do you think the cops in the Rodney King case engaged in police brutality ? Now you've got me curious, as to how deep is your DUPING.

"properly being beaten"

Gonna follow you around like a lost puppy.

Forum List

Back