They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

Some people need to speak. Others need to be silenced. Those who are perpetrating FRAUD.
Nope. Trying to silence the voice of Americans who have done nothing more than attempt to exercise their right to vote in our country's great elections and to eliminate the votes of some Americans who did nothing wrong while casting their votes.
It’s the voters sole obligation to assure their vote is received and recorded on Election Day. Nothing else is legally or morally needed to wait for days for them to complete their responsibility. Stop waving the “but.....but....but... the military” as there are comparatively very few of those and genuine mitigating circumstance. Covid and the fake panic need for mail ins is not genuine mitigating circumstances.

If they can find evidence of that, go ahead. But a lot of their efforts are to narrow the ability for people to vote legally and sometimes have requested ballots be thrown out even though the people who cast them did nothing wrong.
NO, that is NOT their efforts, despite that favorite line sung by the fakey news media.

And the question should be why don't Dems try to narrow (or stop) ability for people to vote illegally. Well, we all know the answer.

Biden was elected. Get over it, crybaby. Republicans are such pathetic sore losers lol
HA HA HA. You don't bother to read the thread before you post, right idiot ? :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

You're senile, gramps. Joe Biden will be sworn in as POTUS in roughly 10 weeks, 1 day, 20 hours and 47 minutes.

Then you'll get to bitch and moan over whose inauguration crowd was bigger between Biden and Impeached Trump's since you already lost that to Obama's inauguration in 2009.

:abgg2q.jpg:

If repug legislatures in those states allowed vote counting when the early voting and mail in ballots began, the vote counts would have been completed on election night. The vote count process takes time.
OH!, so that's the cause of the ballots coming in after Nov 3, you think ? I think you need to find out what you're talking about before you post.

Biden was elected. Get over it, crybaby. Republicans are such pathetic sore losers lol
HA HA HA. You don't bother to read the thread before you post, right idiot ? :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

You're senile, gramps. Joe Biden will be sworn in as POTUS in roughly 10 weeks, 1 day, 20 hours and 47 minutes.

Then you'll get to bitch and moan over whose inauguration crowd was bigger between Biden and Impeached Trump's since you already lost that to Obama's inauguration in 2009.

I don't read your demented posts any more. Pay zero attention.

-- which by the way apparently means Rump thinks the US postal service, best in the world, is perfectly OK to use to mail urine samples to put money in his pocket, yet is totally unreliable for something like votes. Which also means it could never be used for important stuff like, oh.... paying bills.... driver's licenses.... voter registration cards...

Colin Jost made a similar point about a different dynamic --- four years ago Rump started whining and whining that "three million illegals" came in and voted and that's the only reason he LOST the popular vote. This year he'll lose it by five million, which, by his own logic means Rump let in two million MORE illegals than O'bama did, and they voted against him too.

Nuttin' like painting yourself into the proverbial corner.
He just underestimated, that's all. It was 10 million then and now. :biggrin:

Ah, hate to tell you this, but unless there are recounts and reversals or some court legal intervention to change it, Biden right now WON, and will be elected to office officially by the E-College in December.
There ARE recounts and reversals or some court legal intervention to change it, which is why Biden has won NOTHING.

I think it's a mistake to assume that just because justices are conservative they are going to ignore the law and the constitution which is what you are asking them to do. You are asking them to be partisan.
I have not seen/heard ANYBODY to ignore the law and the constitution, and there is absolutely no need for that to happen.

They are doing the same thing they did 4 years ago around this time. Referring to Mr. Trump as "President Elect". It's normal.
But Trump WAS the president elect. Biden is not. The courts will determine who is - similar to 2000 when the US Supreme Court ruled 5-4 for George Bush.

124170221_3418204264894239_3174008665284986586_n.jpg

Ah, hate to tell you this, but unless there are recounts and reversals or some court legal intervention to change it, Biden right now WON, and will be elected to office officially by the E-College in December.
There ARE recounts and reversals or some court legal intervention to change it, which is why Biden has won NOTHING.

Yes, NOW. And hopefully many more to come.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.27.32 PM.jpg

LOL

I don't read your demented posts any more. Pay zero attention.
LOLOLOL

So? That doesn't make you right or any less senile.

They are doing the same thing they did 4 years ago around this time. Referring to Mr. Trump as "President Elect". It's normal.
But Trump WAS the president elect. Biden is not. The courts will determine who is - similar to 2000 when the US Supreme Court ruled 5-4 for George Bush.
The 2000 SCOTUS did not rule for George Bush. They ruled the recounts were not uniform and there was no time remaining to remedy that.

That made Bush the president because he was ahead in votes in Florida. The SCOTUS did not reverse the election. Nor did they rule there were votes that should not be counted.

As of now, Biden is ahead in votes in several states being contested by Trump. Like in 2000, there is no basis to not count all of the legally submitted ballots. There is no basis to reverse this election and hand it to Trump.

Like I said, but you're too loopy to comprehend, you're fucking senile. This proves it.

Some people need to speak. Others need to be silenced. Those who are perpetrating FRAUD.
Nope. Trying to silence the voice of Americans who have done nothing more than attempt to exercise their right to vote in our country's great elections and to eliminate the votes of some Americans who did nothing wrong while casting their votes.
I know what you mean. I was banned by Facebook and Twitter for voicing my opinion and supporting Trump.

We live in reality, with truth and evidence and facts, on our side....

You live in a created right wing conspiracy media bubble filled to the rim, with fake news, no evidence, no facts, no truth....Trump World!

:)
That is exactly the OPPOSITE of the truth and you don't know it, because you are constantly bombarded with left wing fake news, devoid of facts and truth. You guys don't know anything because you adhere to left wing OMISSION media, which shelters you away from what they don't want you to know.

I have proven this many times over with my Quiz for liberals threads.

And NO, you do NOT have truth on your side. For example, right now you are trying to put a back-stabbing TRAITOR into the White House, who has been making deals with foreign countries, thereby making him and his whole family rich, and using his office of VP to do it. That's not what the office of Vice President is for.

In addition, Biden has awful policies regarding Islam, defunding police, immigration harmful to US workers, racial discriminatory affirmative action, transitioning away from the oil/gas industry, and reversing Trump's pro-America trade policies to give China unrestricted access to our MARKET (that's what got him his mansions$$$$$), thereby continuing to flood our stores with Made in China junk, at the expense of US businesses and US workers. Biden also has terrible policies on gun rights, threatening to confiscate them, in violation of our Constitutional 2nd amendment, and re-stablishing gun-free zones, which has gotten dozens of Americans killed in mass shootings, giving green lights to killers to enact massacres.

But you guys sure do LOVE that "conspiracy" word" LOL. Anything you don't like, just label it a "conspiracy". There you go.

Forum List

Back