They're EATING the DOGS! (Presidential Debate REMIX)

In your little bubble. Outside it, this will be the final straw for most people.

Or as Scott Adams said--he first thought Harris won the debate, but now Trump did on "eating the dogs, eating the cats" alone.

Adams says it's "directionally true" and that's all we need. But it's at least 50/50 that it is REALLY true.

What do you THINK happens when you import vastly different cultures?

Holy hell....so OWNED!!!

Compared to Trump, she is middle of the road, to his Radical Anti American act. She knows this is a great nation, even if he doesn't think much of it.
Nonsense. She is clinging the bell at one end. Far left side.

Her present claims and imaging and policies etc may SAY centrist but we should all know it’s a poorly performed head fake.

Trump is arguably far more a centrist than a conservative. But any claim that he is anywhere near as full fledged liberal/Marixt as she is well, not speaking squarely.

Again, she got voted the most liberal Senator. GovTrack ranked Harris as the most liberal senator in 2019.

I mean come on. Just admit that Kamala Harris is a liberal. Be free. Honesty is great! Come on. You can do it!!!

I may have already posted this but I am too lazy to look and this is solid GOLD JERRY!
tumblr_61070d4f774fb46d4a7004830976c948_e29bd17a_640.jpg

Forum List

Back