They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

You’re hilarious
If you are disputing what I am saying then it is you who is clearly ridiculous.
Do you think the women’s national team was out their trying to dominate a bunch of 15 year olds?!
Do you think that a bunch of boys were trying to destroy a supposedly great national women's team?

If anything it would have been even worse for the women's team if they played completely serious.

Women's soccer is a joke to anyone who isn't a fat couch slob.
Yes of course I think a team of 15 year old boys would try their best to beat the us national woman’s team and I think the woman’s national team would of had fun with it and let the kids win.

Are you being serious here? I can’t tell
LOL

You are delusional. The boys were the ones holding back because they were supposed to lose to empower women.

Girls can't even compete with boys in sports when they are more even during grade school years(girls are literally a non-factor in grade school soccer teams and the skill and strength level gap between boys and girls only grows from there)

No female can beat a teenage boy in a physical activity. 14 year old boys are already taller and faster than full grown women and their youth gives them much more flexibility.

Why the hell do you think trannies are DOMINATING women's sports? Do you think those trannies are former star male athletes or just averagely athletic men who couldn't cut it?
Jesus Christ man do you even think before you talk?! If the boys were holding back and supposed to lose then why didn’t they lose?! It’s not hard to let somebody score a goal. You are completely full of shit. It’s not even worth calling out the rest of your stupidity... Go take a nap or something your brain isn’t working properly.

I found the contradictory comments made by Rapinoe yesterday on Anderson Cooper I believe it was where she said they meaning I guess her and the rest of the team would meet with anyone who believes what they do today in her speech at the parade she was talking about how we need to listen more apparently she only wants to listen to those who agree with her. That is her right and it's no skin off my back but you just gave up any high ground you might have had in calling for tolerance and respect for those who don't share your views.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

Something you don't understand, they're principled.

Yea, they have to attack the President when unprovoked because that’s their marching orders from Democrats. Classless and clueless idiots, all of them, no way should the President invite them to the White House.

I think he should, and whoever shows shows, and whoever doesn't doesn't. :dunno:

That Rapinoe guy is annoying

She is a champion though.

She should try out for the men's team
She wants to be man
She thinks that she is a man.
Hell she's closer to being a man than most Progressive men -

I saw she said "I derseve this"...nice teamwork ya narcissist bint.
She also deserves a kick in the ass.
she has earned the right to tell haters like you, to kiss her ass.

She don't make my world go 'round and no she hasn't. :no_text11:

I found the contradictory comments made by Rapinoe yesterday on Anderson Cooper I believe it was where she said they meaning I guess her and the rest of the team would meet with anyone who believes what they do today in her speech at the parade she was talking about how we need to listen more apparently she only wants to listen to those who agree with her. That is her right and it's no skin off my back but you just gave up any high ground you might have had in calling for tolerance and respect for those who don't share your views.
Trump didn’t invite her to the White House to talk about equal pay or LGBT issues did he?

Trump didn’t invite her to the White House to talk about equal pay or LGBT issues did he?
Don't know don't honestly care personally I think these Championship team invites to the White House should be done away with. The President has nothing to do with the team winning and more and more players just want the invite so they can refuse it to make a political statement. Just make a congratulatory phone call or send a tweet that is more than sufficient.

Don't know don't honestly care personally I think these Championship team invites to the White House should be done away with. The President has nothing to do with the team winning and more and more players just want the invite so they can refuse it to make a political statement. Just make a congratulatory phone call or send a tweet that is more than sufficient.
Nothing wrong with the president of the USA inviting national champions to the White House and nothing wrong with people declining in protest and to advance their political message. I don’t see what the big deal is

Nothing wrong with the president of the USA inviting national champions to the White House and nothing wrong with people declining in protest and to advance their political message. I don’t see what the big deal is
These invites are supposed to be a celebration of an athletic achievement and not be about politics if we can’t even do that anymore fuck it. It’s a sad commentary that we can’t celebrate this great sports achievement without bringing politics into it but that is the world we live in today and I find it rather sad.

These invites are supposed to be a celebration of an athletic achievement and not be about politics if we can’t even do that anymore fuck it. It’s a sad commentary that we can’t celebrate this great sports achievement without bringing politics into it but that is the world we live in today and I find it rather sad.
The invite and opportunity can be whatever the participants want it to be. They can go and meet the President and get a photo or they can decline and protest to help raise awareness to their cause. Either way I don’t see what the big deal is. Can you explain why it matters so much ?

If you are disputing what I am saying then it is you who is clearly ridiculous.
Do you think the women’s national team was out their trying to dominate a bunch of 15 year olds?!
Do you think that a bunch of boys were trying to destroy a supposedly great national women's team?

If anything it would have been even worse for the women's team if they played completely serious.

Yes of course I think a team of 15 year old boys would try their best to beat the us national woman’s team and I think the woman’s national team would of had fun with it and let the kids win.

LOL

You are delusional. The boys were the ones holding back because they were supposed to lose to empower women.

Girls can't even compete with boys in sports when they are more even during grade school years(girls are literally a non-factor in grade school soccer teams and the skill and strength level gap between boys and girls only grows from there)

No female can beat a teenage boy in a physical activity. 14 year old boys are already taller and faster than full grown women and their youth gives them much more flexibility.

Why the hell do you think trannies are DOMINATING women's sports? Do you think those trannies are former star male athletes or just averagely athletic men who couldn't cut it?
Jesus Christ man do you even think before you talk?! If the boys were holding back and supposed to lose then why didn’t they lose?! It’s not hard to let somebody score a goal. You are completely full of shit. It’s not even worth calling out the rest of your stupidity... Go take a nap or something your brain isn’t working properly.
They can’t just “let” them score a goal, that would defeat the purpose of having the match for entertainment, moron. When athletes take it easy they are still at least practicing so they can win more games in the future.

This was no different of an event than when the University of Kentucky used to have a charity scrimmage against the regional champs from my local public high school. University of Kentucky was supposed to win...and they did...every time. It didn’t matter that the high school team was very good that year and playing hard and Pitino’s national champs were just having fun, the high school still lost convincingly. The difference between that and what happened to the US women’s team is that they were UK in that situation and they got their asses beat because the boy’s soccer teams are extremely good while women’s national teams are the best of the mediocrity that is women’s sports.

Even in swimming, where women supposedly have the advantage in a number of ways, the teenage boys are crushing women’s Olympic and world records regularly just to get to qualifiers.

LOL

They can’t just “let” them score a goal, that would defeat the purpose of having the match for entertainment, moron. When athletes take it easy they are still at least practicing so they can win more games in the future.

This was no different of an event than when the University of Kentucky used to have a charity scrimmage against the regional champs from my local public high school. University of Kentucky was supposed to win...and they did...every time. It didn’t matter that the high school team was very good that year and playing hard and Pitino’s national champs were just having fun, the high school still lost convincingly. The difference between that and what happened to the US women’s team is that they were UK in that situation and they got their asses beat because the boy’s soccer teams are extremely good while women’s national teams are the best of the mediocrity that is women’s sports.

Even in swimming, where women supposedly have the advantage in a number of ways, the teenage boys are crushing women’s Olympic and world records regularly just to get to qualifiers.
Why are you trying so hard to belittle women? It’s interesting when I hear people talk the way you do. Did you get burned or something?

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV
If one team refused it is ok, but when lot of teams refuse to go that tells you that there is an asshole in the WH.

I dont associate myself with assholes, so if they invite me to the biggest party in town I ain't going because assholes hang out with assholes and I'm not an asshole.

That Rapinoe guy is annoying
Homophobic much?
She's a woman and she's a HEROINE.
She's now extremely famous. Dissing the disgusting con man sexual predator president has helped her in that and good on her for doing the right thing.
The premise of the OP is wrong.
Associating with that orange garbage heap just dirties everyone that goes there.
She is a pervert who suceeded in a sport that pays poorly because it has few fans. I never heard of her before she got her mouth out from between her girlfriend's legs and yapped.

The invite and opportunity can be whatever the participants want it to be. They can go and meet the President and get a photo or they can decline and protest to help raise awareness to their cause. Either way I don’t see what the big deal is. Can you explain why it matters so much ?
Remember when Democrats were whining about Michelle getting booed at a NASCAR event?

Michelle Obama and Jill Biden booed at NASCAR

Well Trump is the fucking president and deserves even more respect than the NASCAR fans gracefully afforded the First Lady by merely booing her.

Remember when Democrats were whining about Michelle getting booed at a NASCAR event?

Well Trump is the fucking president and deserves even more respect than the NASCAR fans gracefully afforded the First Lady by merely booing her.
NASCAR fans had every right to boo Obama and anybody else has every right to protest Trump.

LOL

Why are you trying so hard to belittle women? It’s interesting when I hear people talk the way you do. Did you get burned or something?
Nobody would give a damn if they didn’t open their mouths and the media didn’t push them as role models for our daughters and sisters solely because of their politics. I remember when I actually thought Mia Hamm was better than the men’s team because Mia’s team won, but that was when I was young and stupid and didn’t understand that Cartoon Network and Nick were sowing the seeds for feminist bullshit.

If they want equal pay then they have to prove they have equal ability to play the sport and entertain the crowd, but they obviously don’t.

Luckily I won’t have to deal with this shit by the time I have a daughter because trannies will either dominate every team or destroy any remaining entertainment value to women’s sports and cause them to be discontinued.

By the way, I can tell by the way that you talk that you are a beta male orbiter who doesn’t have a prayer of getting a woman worth a damn.

Oh?? She is??? and what tf do think the trump AH is ??
He's the President, asshole! Or hadn't you noticed? And I can guarantee you never stopped for a moment to consider how polarizing Clinton or Obama were.
Don't worry. It will all be over in another four years.

Rapinoe is a soccer player, in the public's eye once every four years for the most part. If she wants to be an advocate for the left she should leave the national team, that represents ALL the nation, and spare the rest of us her partisan nonsense. As egomaniacal as she is I doubt she will though.
He's your president Asshole ,,not mine F him and his dumb ass supporters
my president?
40w3yzftgk931.jpg

NASCAR fans had every right to boo Obama and anybody else has every right to protest Trump.
Booing the First Lady is one thing.

Talking shit about the president unprovoked is totally different.

Last edited:

Booing the First Lady is one thing.

Talking shit about president unprovoked is totally different.
No it’s not

LOL

Nobody would give a damn if they didn’t open their mouths and the media didn’t push them as role models for our daughters and sisters solely because of their politics. I remember when I actually thought Mia Hamm was better than the men’s team because Mia’s team won, but that was when I was young and stupid and didn’t understand that Cartoon Network and Nick were sowing the seeds for feminist bullshit.

If they want equal pay then they have to prove they have equal ability to play the sport and entertain the crowd, but they obviously don’t.

Luckily I won’t have to deal with this shit by the time I have a daughter because trannies will either dominate every team or destroy any remaining entertainment value to women’s sports and cause them to be discontinued.

By the way, I can tell by the way that you talk that you are a beta male orbiter who doesn’t have a prayer of getting a woman worth a damn.
Pay in sports isn’t based solely on ability... it’s based on revenue earned. Have you compared the financials of the men and the women teams?

Forum List

Back