They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

You are a Tard...

You don't know shit.....
I know Jack Shitt ,,,You don't You're a republican
I’m almost hoping that Congress passes the new Business Visa Bill allowing in 300,000 Visas this year and your son loses his job and career.
That’s how much of an asshole you are.
Yep, 300,000, not 80,000.
Not too many could take my sons job,,,,, 31 and 250K
Which is why he’ll lose his job.
He's got offers from 3 others Smart handsome friendly ,,A Democrat ,not a yellow stupid republican
You mean “Learn Ruby On Rails In 24 Hours”?
The reason he’s getting offers is because Trump cut off the Visas.
Silicon Valley is paying off both parties to bring the visas back with a vengeance.
Plus, unless your son is working in the middle of Nowhere, USA, he’s lying to you.

Her hair is pink and your thinking is dead wrong. You should do a little research on a topic before you chime in. Look at the revenue numbers and how the women’s team is bringing in more than the men and then look at how much they get paid. Get a clue before you judge.
Her hair is pink and your thinking is dead wrong. You should do a little research on a topic before you chime in. Look at the revenue numbers and how the women’s team is bringing in more than the men and then look at how much they get paid. Get a clue before you judge.

You are a Tard...

You don't know shit.....
I’m almost hoping that Congress passes the new Business Visa Bill allowing in 300,000 Visas this year and your son loses his job and career.

Sure he does and you work for the CIA....
No Asshole I'm retired Just watching you republican POS trying to ruin America Hopefully you all burn in hell ,,and soon

She is a champion though.

She should try out for the men's team
She wants to be man
She thinks that she is a man.
Hell she's closer to being a man than most Progressive men -
She couldn't even make the cut for a high school boys team.
American team got to the finals ONCE in last 16
And the last American women's team to win the cup were destroyed by a team of 15 year old boys.

The best female athletes are worse than mediocre male athletes.
You have proof of that 15 year old team ?
FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage

My bad, it was UNDER 15.

LOL

Same thing happened with an Australian women's team and I am sure even more.

You are a Tard...

You don't know shit.....

No Asshole I'm retired Just watching you republican POS trying to ruin America Hopefully you all burn in hell ,,and soon

Hell is reserved for Tards like yourself.....

She wants to be man
And the last American women's team to win the cup were destroyed by a team of 15 year old boys.

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage

My bad, it was UNDER 15.

LOL

Wasn't going all out???

You are a Tard...

You don't know shit.....

You actually believe the Democrats are any better than the Republicans?

She is a champion though.

She wants to be man

You are so ignorant....

That's what you get for watching cnn and msnbctard….

She wants to be man

My bad, it was UNDER 15.

LOL

You’re hilarious

My bad, it was UNDER 15.

LOL

Wasn't going all out???
Sure they weren't....

If a men's national team challenged a bunch of under 15 year old girls at the highest level to a friendly scrimmage match it would be declared child abuse and sexist before it even started.

At 14 a male can overpower pretty much any woman, the women had no chance in hell of beating future 2nd string players of the men's national soccer team.

Let me guess, you were one of those idiots who was upset when Johnny Mac said that Serena Williams wouldn't even be top 500 of men's tennis if she played in the men's circuit, right?

My bad, it was UNDER 15.

LOL

You’re hilarious
If you are disputing what I am saying then it is you who is clearly ridiculous.

If hell is real then it is being filled by the day by Democrats.

Hopefully they have a lot of reserved space down there.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV
It's the little purple haired radical leftist moron that's leading the team's denial. Why they let one ass clown talk for all of them is stupid.

I really wouldn't mind pt if I could see trump down there

My bad, it was UNDER 15.

LOL

You’re hilarious
Do you think the women’s national team was out their trying to dominate a bunch of 15 year olds?!

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV
It's the little purple haired radical leftist moron that's leading the team's denial. Why they let one ass clown talk for all of them is stupid.
you left out KKK member

AIR.TV
you left out KKK member
I didn't leave out jack shit.

You brought up the KKK, like a dumbass.

My bad, it was UNDER 15.

LOL

You’re hilarious
Do you think the women’s national team was out their trying to dominate a bunch of 15 year olds?!
Do you think that a bunch of boys were trying to destroy a supposedly great national women's team?

If anything it would have been even worse for the women's team if they played completely serious.

Women's soccer is a joke to anyone who isn't a fat couch slob.

I really wouldn't mind pt if I could see trump down there
Trump was once a Democrat.

That might be enough to secure a spot down there regardless.

My bad, it was UNDER 15.

LOL

You’re hilarious
Do you think that a bunch of boys were trying to destroy a supposedly great national women's team?

If anything it would have been even worse for the women's team if they played completely serious.

Yes of course I think a team of 15 year old boys would try their best to beat the us national woman’s team and I think the woman’s national team would of had fun with it and let the kids win.

Are you being serious here? I can’t tell

My bad, it was UNDER 15.

LOL

You’re hilarious

Yes of course I think a team of 15 year old boys would try their best to beat the us national woman’s team and I think the woman’s national team would of had fun with it and let the kids win.

Are you being serious here? I can’t tell
LOL

You are delusional. The boys were the ones holding back because they were supposed to lose to empower women.

Girls can't even compete with boys in sports when they are more even during grade school years(girls are literally a non-factor in grade school soccer teams and the skill and strength level gap between boys and girls only grows from there)

No female can beat a teenage boy in a physical activity. 14 year old boys are already taller and faster than full grown women and their youth gives them much more flexibility.

Why the hell do you think trannies are DOMINATING women's sports? Do you think those trannies are former star male athletes or just averagely athletic men who couldn't cut it?

Forum List

Back