They're NOT going to charge the cop in Ferguson!

There is nothing to charge the officer with as of now. Every post is interpreted "FOR" or "AGAINST" some other poster's closed mindset. Sickening; the first need is for calm in the area, and the investigations to be completed(.)
You crack me up. Trying to sound oh soooo reasonable when you have repeatedly twisted information to suit your desire that poor Brown was shot down in cold blood by a white cop. Your repeated attempts to whitewash (no pun intended) the racial aspect of the horrid outcome and rioting by pointing out whitse did it too and not all blacks agree with the riots.

Guess what? This is a liberal vs honestly issue and liberals need the racial divide to stay in power. You know that deep down, we can tell by your waffling.

Because I know that all races have uncivilized people

No middle ground allowed, one must denigrate all those black Americans pleading for peace:

Protester Jerrell Bourrage grabbed one of the bottle-hurling demonstrators and told him to stop.

"We don't need these antagonizers out here. We need people who can stand out here to the side and still let your word be known," Bourrage told CNN.

You crack me up. Trying to sound oh soooo reasonable when you have repeatedly twisted information to suit your desire that poor Brown was shot down in cold blood by a white cop. Your repeated attempts to whitewash (no pun intended) the racial aspect of the horrid outcome and rioting by pointing out whitse did it too and not all blacks agree with the riots.

Guess what? This is a liberal vs honestly issue and liberals need the racial divide to stay in power. You know that deep down, we can tell by your waffling.

No, you decided there was no error on the part of the officer from Day 1, I accept there might have been, but also know "errors" are not often criminal.

No, you decided there was no error on the part of the officer from Day 1, I accept there might have been, but also know "errors" are not often criminal.
Completely untrue, stop making things up.

You are, with every new revelation, slowly changing your posts to give cover to your first desired outcome.

Missouri Revised Statutes
Chapter 563
Defense of Justification

August 28, 2013
CHAPTER 563

Law enforcement officer's use of force in making an arrest.

563.046. 1. A law enforcement officer need not retreat or desist from efforts to effect the arrest, or from efforts to prevent the escape from custody, of a person he reasonably believes to have committed an offense because of resistance or threatened resistance of the arrestee. In addition to the use of physical force authorized under other sections of this chapter, he is, subject to the provisions of subsections 2 and 3, justified in the use of such physical force as he reasonably believes is immediately necessary to effect the arrest or to prevent the escape from custody.

2. The use of any physical force in making an arrest is not justified under this section unless the arrest is lawful or the law enforcement officer reasonably believes the arrest is lawful.

3. A law enforcement officer in effecting an arrest or in preventing an escape from custody is justified in using deadly force only

(1) When such is authorized under other sections of this chapter; or

(2) When he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested

(a) Has committed or attempted to commit a felony; or

(b) Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon; or

(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.

4. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of justification under this section.

Once Mr. Brown assaulted the police officer, the felony was commited, assault on a police officer. From that moment onwards, lethal force was authorized.

Doesn't matter he wasn't armed, or was in retreat.

The felony aspect Mr. Brown would be guilty of is probably this (rushing at the officer, and/or slamming the door on him as he tried getting out, or physically wrestling with the officer or going for his weapon.)
Section 565-082 Assault of a law enforcement officer, c

(6) Purposely or recklessly places a law enforcement officer, corrections officer, emergency personnel, highway worker in a construction zone or work zone, utility worker, cable worker, or probation and parole officer in apprehension of immediate serious physical injury; or

7. Assault of a law enforcement officer, corrections officer, emergency personnel, highway worker in a construction zone or work zone, utility worker, cable worker, or probation and parole officer in the second degree is a class B felony unless committed pursuant to subdivision (2), (5), (6), or (7) of subsection 1 of this section in which case it is a class C felony. For any violation of subdivision (1), (3), or (4) of subsection 1 of this section, the defendant must serve mandatory jail time as part of his or her sentence.

Last edited:
Completely untrue, stop making things up.

You are, with every new revelation, slowly changing your posts to give cover to your first desired outcome.

As evidence leaks out, opinons may change. I first saw "VIGILANTE COP KILLS", then found out more, thus my OPINION did change. And It might change yet again, as real evidence is released.

Since early childhood 'Big Mike' developed his own style of bullying and intimidating whose he saw as weaker than him.'Big Mike' demonstrates this in the video tape where he blatantly steals from the convenience store and begins to walk away. The little asian clerk had the balls to at least attempt to stop 'Big Mike'. What did 'Big Mike' do? What he always did. He turned and approached the clerk in a threatening manner and the clerk retreated. 'Big Mike' had done this many times in his life and it always worked. Then the cop pulls up and tells the simians to move to the sidewalk. As the cop's car is slowly moving forward past the simians he spots the cigar box in 'Big Mike's' paw. He had just heard over his radio that someone had just stole a box of cigars from a convenience store nearby. The cop stops his car and attempts to get out. 'Big Mike' knew he was going to be detained and questioned. 'Big Mike' did not want this to happen so he wouldn't let the cop out of the car. A violent altercation took place.
A shot was fired inside the car. (Forensics will prove this fact)
And now we get to what 'Big Mike' was best at:
He began to walk/run away from the cop. The cop ordered 'Big Mike' to stop. At this point 'Big Mike's' modus operandi kicked in as usual. He stopped, turned and started coming at the cop like he was a fucking 300 pound 6'4" linebacker for the Packers all the while threatening the cop with death. The cop had already been in a fight with 'Big Mike' and obviously sensed that if 'Big Mike' got his hands on him he was going to be in serious trouble.
The cop opened fire on the simian and it took six rounds to thankfully end the life, such as it was, thus saving another asian clerk from being threatened by a Black 300 pound 6'4" simian.
All good.
The cop will not be charged with anything.
Holder is only going to Ferguson to whip up racial tensions hoping it will equate into some Black votes in the fall.
As far as the Blacks ever believing the facts you can forget that. Frankly most of them couldn't comprehend them if they were slapped in the face with them and the few who can don't want to know them.

As evidence leaks out, opinons may change. I first saw "VIGILANTE COP KILLS", then found out more, thus my OPINION did change. And It might change yet again, as real evidence is released.
Exactly, YOUR OPINION was reached and evolves as facts come to light

I have no opinion, I simply see the facts as they slowly emerge. Such as the autopsy report, the accidental phone conversation, the admission of his friend they had handful of cigars after the fact they robbed a store etc...

Exactly, YOUR OPINION was reached and evolves as facts come to light

I have no opinion, I simply see the facts as they slowly emerge. Such as the autopsy report, the accidental phone conversation, the admission of his friend they had handful of cigars after the fact they robbed a store etc...

One phone conversation, and "robbed" the store....really open minded. Now, news reports indicate the Highway Patrol Commander condemns the violence, from both Fox & CNN. As I stated from the first, way to early to think of "charging the officer".

My post from YESTERDAY:

Thank you, no gunpowder tests yet; CNN reports two shots to the head, four in his arm. I will not speculate on that.

One phone conversation, and "robbed" the store....really open minded. Now, news reports indicate the Highway Patrol Commander condemns the violence, from both Fox & CNN. As I stated from the first, way to early to think of "charging the officer".

My post from YESTERDAY:

Thank you, no gunpowder tests yet; CNN reports two shots to the head, four in his arm. I will not speculate on that.
Think Peach. His friend, who was with him at the time, validated the robbery story ..not even aware he was doing so. Same goes for the phone conversation.

I guar-on-tee that the police officer will be criminally charged. Two reasons.

(1) Eric

(2) Holder.

Admittedly, it might be difficult to get the local DA mobilized to file STATE criminal charges, because the DA must work daily with the Police force and it cannot afford to turn the Men in Blue against it.

But killing someone in the line of duty is also a FEDERAL crime under the Civil Rights Act of 1968. So if the locals decide not to charge the cops, the Feds will certainly do so.

You heard it here first?

Yup---can you imagine the reaction of the bloodthirsty crowd if Wilson isn't even put on trial ?

From me, my first post on the events:

And, the peaceful demonstators were both black and white............betcha 2-1 the looters were also. The police state the violence was from "out of town". All forget the victim. Far from a "gangsta" he was scheduled to begin college........two days after his death. Let the investigations go forward.

Yup---can you imagine the reaction of the bloodthirsty crowd if Wilson isn't even put on trial ?

Lock them up. The investigations must conclude before even the thought of charging anyone, except his so called "friend". I stated the same since the first report.

And, the peaceful demonstators were both black and white............betcha 2-1 the looters were also. The police state the violence was from "out of town". All forget the victim. Far from a "gangsta" he was scheduled to begin college........two days after his death. Let the investigations go forward.

that is the story line anyway

he was still working on passing his high school requirements

from what i heard early on

i would be interested in his family lifestyle

Think Peach. His friend, who was with him at the time, validated the robbery story ..not even aware he was doing so. Same goes for the phone conversation.

He also gave an unbelievable account of the officer, going wild, wanting to kill, as I have noted since the beginning, I found some of my posts from days ago.

College?..sure...Right..he was an "aspiring rapper" (raper?), too.

Doesn't matter if he was nominated for sainthood...robbing a store and attacking a cop will get you killed. Every time.

Seriously, so what? Even this post is a mish mash of typical liberal slant in an attempt at being open minded. Its call bleeeding heart liberalism.

Who forgot the victim begs two questions. Which victim? and all the protests, looting, burning, death threats is forgetting?

College?..sure...Right..he was an "aspiring rapper" (raper?), too.

Doesn't matter if he was nominated for sainthood...robbing a store and attacking a cop will get you killed. Every time.

he has some rap songs out there

i heard some of them the other day

Another poster wrote "six shots, no gunpowder", where this came from I do not know. If there is no gun powder, Brown was not shot in the police vehicle. A lot will depend on how far away the two were. But six shots? The the first FEW did not slow him down, so the officer could get into his vehicle?

You keep acting like the cop should runaway. If you need a police officer and he shows up and your attacker is armed should he runaway?

Forum List

Back