They're NOT going to charge the cop in Ferguson!

True. Holder will insist on "civil rights violations" charges. There is no way they will let him get off, even though it is pretty obvious he acted rightly.
The autopsy has yet to be released, tox tests on the officer, not even the state investigation is finished. Nothing obvious except the rioters, and looters need to be locked up, one & all.

I haven't really really followed the case, so I don't have an opinion on guilt or innocence, but in the Zimmerman case they tried him without any evidence, so I expect the same to happen here.

Heard it here first folks. I don't have a source...just my gut instinct in light of the latest details. But, the 6 shots are all in the front, in the arm and top of head. My gut says the "hands up" thing witnesses saw....was the 300 lb "kid" lunging towards the cops gun, hands...well, parallel, with his head down, and that's why the cop did "point shooting", meaning he saw the hand reaching for his gun, and he shot what he was looking at....that arm, and then all the way up to the head. Its logical, makes sense.

PLUS...they're deploying the National Guard. A military unit, a week after the nation bitching about "militarizing" police. BUT....most of the outrage may be calmed if they'd just announce charges.

Ever watch the show "First 48"? They almost always get a murder charge done within 48 hours. Its been 9 days, and they HAVE all the evidence. They've had it all for a week. And no charges.

Rather than just go ahead and charge him....they are deploying a military force, further stoking emotions.

Why? BECAUSE my gut says they don't have enough to charge the cop, and they aren't going to. They are just hoping the anger slowly recedes so they can handle the aftermath of WHEN they reveal they wont be charging him.

Well, it is what it is. I hate that the "kid"....6'4 300 lb 18 year old adult....died. I hate that the cop had to do it.

Guarantee 100% that this cop did NOT wake up that morning, go into work, and WANT this shit to happen to him. His life is changed FOREVER, for the worse now.

Just hope that when they announce he wont be charged....that people can accept it, and be mature about it.

For the rest who will become violent....thank God we have cops and Guardsmen who are willing to put themselves into danger to keep order so the rest of us can live in peace.

BUT....just make sure that if they are protecting us from those violent hordes of rioters...that they just don't wear green camo or carry scary guns:(

Do you want justice done?

Are you able to control your emotions long enough to wait for a jury to render a verdict?

That's all that matters now.

Wait to see what the facts reveal and once that has been accomplished take the necessary legal steps from there.

Jail him or set him free.

I haven't really really followed the case, so I don't have an opinion on guilt or innocence, but in the Zimmerman case they tried him without any evidence, so I expect the same to happen here.

There was enough to try Zimmerman, that fact alone does nnot convict however. And this case didn't get stale, like the Trayvon Martin killing. For all the crticism of Holder, one valid one is always overlooked.....................he has a long history in the Justice system, and I think he will watch himself in this case. Too many contradictions, and the stakes are high.

The officer was no hothead.................and Michael Brown no thug................................

If the six shots story is true, then no gunpowder. It will depend on how far away Brown was, still the officer being "devestated" indicates he feels he did something wrong. Also, six shots? Even for a young man that large, unusual.
His being devastated in no way indicates he feels he did something wrong. Just damn, he killed someone.

Come on Peach, the need to make such a stretch goes to your motives

There was enough to try Zimmerman, that fact alone does nnot convict however. And this case didn't get stale, like the Trayvon Martin killing. For all the crticism of Holder, one valid one is always overlooked.....................he has a long history in the Justice system, and I think he will watch himself in this case. Too many contradictions, and the stakes are high.

The officer was no hothead.................and Michael Brown no thug................................

What evidence?

Heard it here first folks. I don't have a source...just my gut instinct in light of the latest details. But, the 6 shots are all in the front, in the arm and top of head. My gut says the "hands up" thing witnesses saw....was the 300 lb "kid" lunging towards the cops gun, hands...well, parallel, with his head down, and that's why the cop did "point shooting", meaning he saw the hand reaching for his gun, and he shot what he was looking at....that arm, and then all the way up to the head. Its logical, makes sense.

PLUS...they're deploying the National Guard. A military unit, a week after the nation bitching about "militarizing" police. BUT....most of the outrage may be calmed if they'd just announce charges.

Ever watch the show "First 48"? They almost always get a murder charge done within 48 hours. Its been 9 days, and they HAVE all the evidence. They've had it all for a week. And no charges.

Rather than just go ahead and charge him....they are deploying a military force, further stoking emotions.

Why? BECAUSE my gut says they don't have enough to charge the cop, and they aren't going to. They are just hoping the anger slowly recedes so they can handle the aftermath of WHEN they reveal they wont be charging him.

Well, it is what it is. I hate that the "kid"....6'4 300 lb 18 year old adult....died. I hate that the cop had to do it.

Guarantee 100% that this cop did NOT wake up that morning, go into work, and WANT this shit to happen to him. His life is changed FOREVER, for the worse now.

Just hope that when they announce he wont be charged....that people can accept it, and be mature about it.

For the rest who will become violent....thank God we have cops and Guardsmen who are willing to put themselves into danger to keep order so the rest of us can live in peace.

BUT....just make sure that if they are protecting us from those violent hordes of rioters...that they just don't wear green camo or carry scary guns:(

If that happens the black people will turn ferguson upside down and inside out

His being devastated in no way indicates he feels he did something wrong. Just damn, he killed someone.

Come on Peach, the need to make such a stretch goes to your motives

We will learn, for at least the tenth time, nothing indicates this officer did anything intentional that was wrong, I see the possibility of error however. My mind is open, unlike most posters.

The Court found enough to bind over for trial....there is -0- evidence of a crime in THIS shooting, thus far.
The Court found enough to bind over for trial....there is -0- evidence of a crime in THIS shooting, thus far.

The Zimmerman trial was political. In Mr. Wilson's case, even if there is no evidence, he will be indicted for murder as well. I'm not saying there isn't evidence to indict officer Wilson, there very well may be. I don't know, I haven't followed, but I expect him to be on trial regardless.

We will learn, for at least the tenth time, nothing indicates this officer did anything intentional that was wrong, I see the possibility of error however. My mind is open, unlike most posters.

No, you're not open minded as hard as you try to convince us your words speak for themselves...

still the officer being "devestated" indicates he feels he did something wrong

No, you're not open minded as hard as you try to convince us your words speak for themselves...

A wrongful act is far from criminal. You read selectively, as I wrote recently, comparing this officer to George Zimmerman is WRONG, the officer was law enforcement personnel, and there is -0- evidence of a criminal act, THUS FAR.

A wrongful act is far from criminal. You read selectively, as I wrote recently, comparing this officer to George Zimmerman is WRONG, the officer was law enforcement personnel, and there is -0- evidence of a criminal act, THUS FAR.
Wrong again.

Keep trying to put that square peg in a round hole.

If that Officer is not fired and put in jail the people in Ferguson will go WILD

The Zimmerman trial was political. In Mr. Wilson's case, even if there is no evidence, he will be indicted for murder as well. I'm not saying there isn't evidence to indict officer Wilson, there very well may be. I don't know, I haven't followed, but I expect him to be on trial regardless.

Only a tiny bit of evidence yet known, no need to even discuss trial; the officer's safety IS a pressing issue, with his Department advertising his name, and likeness.

The authorities were arm twisted into charging George Zimmerman when they didn't have enough evidence. How did that work out?

Forum List

Back