They've Got Hillarys Emails And Getting Them Out

Bad news for the Clinton campaign.
Bad news for democrats, they will show that YOUR president WAS right all along. :auiqs.jpg:
what clinton emails are we talking about, do you know??? The emails they already had that judicial watch sued the State dept for and got and released a couple of years back?

Or the 33k emails that were allegedly bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were personal??

Show that our president was right all along about what, exactly???? :)
Or the 33k emails that WERE bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were supposedly personal??
Fixed this for you.

The president was right with the Russia hoax.
but what does that have to do with Hillary emails from 2008 thru 2012 Meister? How does Russia hoax even relate to those emails from way back then when she was Secretary of State???

I guess, I'd like to know WHAT in the world, you are going on about??? because its confusing????
What's done in the dark, comes out in the light, Care.
Perception can be very damning for the democrat tribe.

Thats how we found out your blob paid less in taxes than I did on footwear... Nobody cares about Hillary's e-mails. They possibly will care that the blob is dodging tax liability while President.
You hope nobody cares about hitlerys emails. Trump's taxes or anything else that yall have conjured up against Trump, don't hold a light to what Obama's chicago mafia tried to pull on Trump prior to, and then during the next 4 years afterwards. They think they've gotten away with it, but it ain't over until people go to jail. You can't attack our republic like that, and then just walk away. The bullcrap the Demoncrat party have used to try and dupe the nation will backfire. Releasing this stuff should be just as much of an eye opener for American's, as was the bullcrap that was being released prior to 2016. If people blindly vote for the fake Biden and Harris (after all that is known), will shock most of America.
Nobody's going to jail.
It is my hopes that they do.

get ready for some disappointment.

Bad news for democrats, they will show that YOUR president WAS right all along. :auiqs.jpg:
what clinton emails are we talking about, do you know??? The emails they already had that judicial watch sued the State dept for and got and released a couple of years back?

Or the 33k emails that were allegedly bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were personal??

Or the 33k emails that WERE bleach bit and gone 4ever, that were supposedly personal??
Fixed this for you.

but what does that have to do with Hillary emails from 2008 thru 2012 Meister? How does Russia hoax even relate to those emails from way back then when she was Secretary of State???

I guess, I'd like to know WHAT in the world, you are going on about??? because its confusing????

Thats how we found out your blob paid less in taxes than I did on footwear... Nobody cares about Hillary's e-mails. They possibly will care that the blob is dodging tax liability while President.
You hope nobody cares about hitlerys emails. Trump's taxes or anything else that yall have conjured up against Trump, don't hold a light to what Obama's chicago mafia tried to pull on Trump prior to, and then during the next 4 years afterwards. They think they've gotten away with it, but it ain't over until people go to jail. You can't attack our republic like that, and then just walk away. The bullcrap the Demoncrat party have used to try and dupe the nation will backfire. Releasing this stuff should be just as much of an eye opener for American's, as was the bullcrap that was being released prior to 2016. If people blindly vote for the fake Biden and Harris (after all that is known), will shock most of America.
Nobody's going to jail.
Wait wait! It’s any day now!
RUSSIA IS REAL

Fixed this for you.

Nobody's going to jail.

You supporting the criminals getting away with it ??

Fixed this for you.

Nobody's going to jail.

I'm not voting for Trump... Sorry. You'll have to support them on your own.

Fixed this for you.

Nobody's going to jail.

I'm not voting for Trump... Sorry. You'll have to support them on your own.
What a hypocrite you are.

If Biden gets elected then all this Hillary stuff goes down the drain. Plus whatever they have on Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and the rest off those fuckwads. Not to mention Obama and Biden. It'll be back to business as usual, politicizing and weaponizing all of our federal agencies.

Which is why the Dems are crazy scared if Trump is re-elected. Jail time, baby!
You do realize it's 2020 and Hillary is not running for any office and nobody gives shit what she did 6 or 8 years ago.

I think Clinton emails, Durham investigation, its all pointless now. They waited too long to release the results.

There is so much division now that even if proof is shown, nobody will be able to do anything about it. The left will simply say it's all fake and the right is just doing it to alter the election, or just to hurt democrats.

Public opinion is too galvanized now, any attempt to indict anyone will look like a conspiracy by the right.

They probably would have had more success if they would have brought it all forward months ago.
I have ALWAYS said: do what is right and hang the consequences.

Just DO IT!!!.............................wherever the EVIDENCE leads.

Greg

For some reason I remember Trump doing this the last election with emails....Why does this only come up in an election year?

Hillary Clinton..LOL..nobody gives a shit about Hillary except Trumpists who don’t know what year it is.

For some reason I remember Trump doing this the last election with emails....Why does this only come up in an election year?

1602339700255.png

she hidden with Biden...

Engrish much?
I hate Spell Checkers. Would you like me to bump 20 consecutive posts of yers with FU spellin? I did that a few times in posting to these moronic boards. You'll beg me to stop.

Yer a repeat Spell Check offender I'm too lazy to be searchin yer arse right now so I'll let it slide.

You can't be hidin behind Biden anymore. It is all collapsing. 4 yrs we were put through a Russian scam. But it was Shillarys Russian Scam Bartie.

Forum List

Back