Thin blue line flags are not about supporting police officers but something more sinister.

Ignorant leftists are trying to do with the Thin Blue Line flags what they did with rainbows.

Rainbows were a sign of God's promise not to destroy the earth again, a symbol of the movie Wizard of Oz, and a sign seen by drunk Irishmen who saw little people guarding a pot of gold at the end of rainbows.

Then homosexuals, depressed over not having their own symbol and liking the extremely colorful rainbow, claimed the rainbow for themselves.

And instead if responding by saying, "Oh STFU, and create your own symbol', people said nothing and let it happen.

They do the same thing when Democtats break laws, perpetrate scandals, and f* up the country.

At some point people have to learn to speak up / push back.

Of course, nobody said this or implied it. It's the pathetic strawman you invented to give yourself something easier for your brain to play with. Sad.
BULLSHIT

You are lying leftist trash.

You are a lying scumbag piece of leftist shit

ALL y'all said and implied it, you fucking little racist maggot.

Because if the retarded leftist looked in the mirror his head would explode.
Well, he can’t explain his position here so apparently we are supposed to just go along with the narrative and not ask any questions. It’s kind of how the entire democrat party operates. For them it’s just best to conform, your questions make them uncomfortable.

Of course, nobody said this or implied it. It's the pathetic strawman you invented to give yourself something easier for your brain to play with. Sad.
If nobody implied it why is it such a big deal? Why do you keep saying it’s a non-sequiter or a straw man? If you claim no one is saying it then why are you saying it?

It’s a simple question. Just pick out the lives that don’t matter. It can’t be that fucking hard.

Well, he can’t explain his position here so apparently we are supposed to just go along with the narrative and not ask any questions. It’s kind of how the entire democrat party operates. For them it’s just best to conform, your questions make them uncomfortable.
Stick with me, bud. I'm going to make them "beyond" uncomfortable. I'm going to make them RUN. :p

Forum List

Back