Thin blue line flags are not about supporting police officers but something more sinister.

I usually see people with these flags that hate the government and everything this country stands for and they would rather overthrow the system of government we have and install trump as dictator.
Just wow!

The thin blue line flags were and are a direct response to the idea that black lives matter.

It's a way to hide behind fake virtuosity in refuting that idea.

Just the same as those who respond with "all lives matter" or "white lives matter".

They generally are not the smartest people, and so they actually think they are fooling everyone.

I usually see people with these flags that hate the government and everything this country stands for and they would rather overthrow the system of government we have and install trump as dictator.

Oh for pity's sake, get a grip. Nobody believes your nonsense other than equally deluded people.

Seen these? View attachment 656664 Encouraging vigilantism.
This gesture is racist.

764774704.jpg

Jesus H. Christ how do you survive being this stupid.

The thin blue line flags were and are a direct response to the idea that black lives matter.

It's a way to hide behind fake virtuosity in refuting that idea.

Just the same as those who respond with "all lives matter" or "white lives matter".

They generally are not the smartest people, and so they actually think they are fooling everyone.
So which of those lives don’t matter.

Really?

And all this time I thought the Proud Pussies and 3%ers were just telling everyone they are A-OK, when they all throw up that sign in group pictures.
You're a pussy and apparently proud of being gay, so that would make you a Proud Gay Pussy. Enjoy your month.

You're a pussy and apparently proud of being gay, so that would make you a Proud Gay Pussy. Enjoy your month.
Oh look, another hissy fit.

You tough talkers are all the same. Little intellectual pussies who degenerate into quivering little crybabies at the first sign of adversity.

Oops, you asked the wrong person.

Take up your embarrassing fallacy with the people who think "all lives matter" is a refutation of "black lives matter".
So, if all lives don’t matter which groups does that include? The black ones matter but the rest are up for discussion according to you. Which ones are we talking about being expendable?

Forum List

Back