🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Things I don't miss in sports

Dont miss 6 preseason games in the least. In fact I think they should shorten it to three.
I prefer the shorter half times we have now.
I miss football when you could actually hit someone without drawing a flag.
And the thing I miss the most? Being A ball boy for the Rockets and sitting on the bench with my old man.

Oh yeah....I hate those overseas games myself. Because there is noway it will ever work to have a team there. Total waste of time.

I do miss a balanced NFL
- Balance between Offense and Defense
- Balance between Running and Passing

Oh yeah....I hate those overseas games myself. Because there is noway it will ever work to have a team there. Total waste of time.

The real goal is to eventually have a league over in Europe. It's been tried before but...

Dont miss 6 preseason games in the least. In fact I think they should shorten it to three.
I prefer the shorter half times we have now.
I miss football when you could actually hit someone without drawing a flag.
And the thing I miss the most? Being A ball boy for the Rockets and sitting on the bench with my old man.

I do miss a balanced NFL
- Balance between Offense and Defense
- Balance between Running and Passing

The Texans are pretty good in that regard.
The thing that I havent figured out yet is if I like the new "parity" attempts by the NFL.
Sure it gives teams a chance to get better sooner,but it leaves your team open to being decimated because of trades. If you dont have a good GM who really knows how to pick talent that fits your team in the draft you're screwed.

The real goal is to eventually have a league over in Europe. It's been tried before but...

Yeah they just want to make more cash. But how would it fit with the NFL in the states?
It would have to be totally separate as far as I can see. Maybe a few exhibition games in the preseason but thats about it.

1. Bullpen Golf Carts
2. NFL Goalposts on the goal line
3. ABA Basketballs
4. 6 NFL Preseason games
5. NFL Halftime Shows
6. White tennis balls

May I add a 7th to your list...commercials

It seem nowaday the sports events are played around commercials instead of the other way around like years ago.

Oh, I might as well add an eighth....pro basketball time outs..each team get five per half plus TV timeouts. that something like at least 22 timeouts or more per game.

Last edited:

Yeah they just want to make more cash. But how would it fit with the NFL in the states?
It would have to be totally separate as far as I can see. Maybe a few exhibition games in the preseason but thats about it.

They could have a few interleague games and then at the end of the season have the Superbowl champion team knock around the winner of that year's Eurobowl or something.

They could have a few interleague games and then at the end of the season have the Superbowl champion team knock around the winner of that year's Eurobowl or something.

Got a feeling it would be like watching the Texans play a Pop Warner team.
I guess a better analogy would be watching the US Olympic basketball team play the rest of the world.

for years,I really did believe in jinxes and the sox would never again win a world series.They werent jinked all those years,they just sucked for 86 years is all.hee hee.

Billy Buckner would disagree

Buckner had no business being in the damned game! He could barely field his position, was only there because there was no DH, and should have been pulled for Dave Stapleton!

for years,I really did believe in jinxes and the sox would never again win a world series.They werent jinked all those years,they just sucked for 86 years is all.hee hee.

Billy Buckner would disagree

Buckner had no business being in the damned game! He could barely field his position, was only there because there was no DH, and should have been pulled for Dave Stapleton!
It was the hand of God

Forum List

Back