Think about this: Vladimir Putin and Dick Cheney both endorse Kamala Harris

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Are you Democrats sure you're the "Resistance"? I mean I don't know about you, but getting the endorsement of both Putin and the Cheneys sure reeks of "Establishment" to me.

Vladimir Putin throws his support behind Kamala Harris for president​

"Russian president Vladimir Putin said although it's ultimately up to the American people, he supports Kamala Harris in the 2024 election."

Vladimir Putin throws his support behind Kamala Harris for president

Dick Cheney says he’s voting for Harris in November and Trump ‘can never be trusted with power again’​

"Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Friday that he will vote for Democrat Kamala Harris over fellow Republican Donald Trump in the November election, warning that the former president “can never be trusted with power again.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/06/politics/dick-cheney-kamala-harris-president/index.html

It's time. I'm with her.

Ok then. Maybe I should re-think my political views too, and give her four more years to do what she refused to do over the last four years.

That does it. I'm officially starting the "Radical Right-Wing Conservative Gun-Owning Redneck White Guys for Kamala" fan club.

Please stop playing stupid Galt....😁

EVERYONE knows who Putin supports, and who he is illegally funding to support....Trumpers....And Trump....follow Putin's money and who it leads to...Trumper right wing media influencers....

Anyone that thinks Putin wants Kamala Harris to win is a fool. RT is clearly on Trump’s team as is Russian propaganda all aimed at helping Trump get re-elected. Trump is Putin’s man.

Please stop playing stupid Galt....😁

EVERYONE knows who Putin supports, and who he is illegally funding to support....Trumpers....And Trump....follow Putin's money and who it leads to...Trumper right wing media influencers....

Come to think of it, Iran has been hacking Trump's campaign lately. How can I not take that as a tacit support for Kamala Harris too?

It's not even debatable....Trump is Putin's man of choice, and he is illegally funding Trump's campaign to win...through Trump's influencers on the net.
Yeah, any nut can see where and to whom Russian money is flowing.

Why wouldn't Uncle Pootie want a weak link like Kamala in the WH?

It makes common sense.

But it is interesting how the War Criminals are so firm in the Kamala Camp.I

PRESS THE: EASY BUTTON!
Because Trump is a flat out supporter of Putin and Putin can get his agenda through, without a blink, with Trump.

It's not even debatable....Trump is Putin's man of choice, and he is illegally funding Trump's campaign to win...through Trump's influencers on the net.

Did you just pull that out of your ass or what?

Please provide a link to something that substantiates illegal Russian funding going to the Trump campaign.

PRESS THE: EASY BUTTON!
Because Trump is a flat out supporter of Putin and Putin can get his agenda through, without a blink, with Trump.
What agenda? Putin didn't get anything from Trump, he invaded Ukraine under Biden and previously under B. Hussein O.

The two men get along fine on a personal level, but as far as agenda and policy, Vlad realizes that Kamala will be very flexible after the election.

Did you just pull that out of your ass or what?

Please provide a link to something that substantiates illegal Russian funding going to the Trump campaign.
Hell, the leftist dems have dead people sending them money.

Where do you think the supposedly 1.1 million small donors came from?

Gotta launder that grift money some way.

Hell, the leftist dems have dead people sending them money.

Where do you think the supposedly 1.1 million small donors came from?

Gotta launder that grift money some way.
1725714646065.gif

The crazy thing is everyone accuses Russia of interfering with our s.election.
While communist China is deeply involved in rigging our elections on every level.
.....................................................................................................................................

Releasing the Wuhan virus during an election season was a move by the Red Chinese to influence the American election.

Forum List

Back