🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Think Progress

Those mothers should be intimidated, in a showdown which side would win?
Well maybe the mothers, but you can bet all those John Wayne's would put up a hell of a battle, well until their mothers called them home to do their homework.
Some kids just can't grow up.

Pretty much sums up journalism, Left and Right, today as much as it did 180 years ago:
In America there is scarcely a hamlet that has not its newspaper. It may readily be imagined that neither discipline nor unity of action can be established among so many combatants, and each one consequently fights under his own standard. All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways. They cannot form those great currents of opinion which sweep away the strongest dikes. This division of the influence of the press produces other consequences scarcely less remarkable. The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings. Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all. The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind. The will of the majority is the most general of laws, and it establishes certain habits to which everyone must then conform; the aggregate of these common habits is what is called the class spirit (esprit de corps) of each profession; thus there is the class spirit of the bar, of the court, etc. The class spirit of the French journalists consists in a violent but frequently an eloquent and lofty manner of discussing the great interests of the state, and the exceptions to this mode of writing are only occasional. The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices.

Tocqueville: Book 1 Chapter 11

I would think protecting one's inalienable rights would be viewed as progressive.

I guess not.

Every time one of your dishonest scumbag fellow travelers gets caught in the bathroom with the neighbor's little boy, your response is always a fallacious tu quoque equivalency.

Give it up, dirtbag.

dimocraps are scumbags. Republicans are not. Not complicated at all.

Every time one of your dishonest scumbag fellow travelers gets caught in the bathroom with the neighbor's little boy, your response is always a fallacious tu quoque equivalency.

Give it up, dirtbag.

dimocraps are scumbags. Republicans are not. Not complicated at all.

where is your halo? At the cleaners?

This isn't about the media. This is about POLITICS. This is about a propaganda organization disguising themselves as media.

Do not EVER quote a Think Progress article to me. Ever again.

They're nothing more than a propaganda organ of the democrat party. And that's what this is about.... Politics. And most media disguising themselves as honest when they're anything but

Think Progress Posts Deceptive Story, Claiming Gun Rights Advocates Intimidated Moms Against Guns

ThinkProgress ✔ [MENTION=44566]Think[/MENTION]progress
Follow
40 armed gun advocates intimidate mothers against gun violence in a restaurant parking lot 40 Armed Gun Advocates Intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence In A Restaurant Parking Lot | ThinkProgress
12:56 PM - 10 Nov 2013
202 RETWEETS 38 FAVORITES

In this picture, put out by Think Progress, it looks a bit intimidating, like they are looking at someone(presumably the poor moms), contemplating shooting):

Screen-Shot-2013-11-11-at-9.49.34-PM-550x630.png

Yet what does the actual picture show? The above picture was taken from behind and to the side. Here is the picture taken from the front, showing the importance of perspective:

Screen-Shot-2013-11-11-at-9.52.17-PM-550x364.png

Not at all intimidating, no menace whatever.

Further, Think Progress claims that open carry is illegal in Texas. But it is only illegal to open carry handguns, not long guns/rifles such as the group carried.

One more note, the “poor moms” apparently took both pictures according to the Facebook posts of one of the gun rights advocates.

This is deception, this is Think Progress, this is the progressive mindset. Lying doesn’t matter, the ends justify the means.

One other thing that Think Progress does not tell you... The meeting of the state wide chapter of Mothers Against Gun Violence? There were 4 members of that group attending the meeting... :lol::lol:

He all a-ranting and a-raving because they said they were protesting Anti-Gun folks. And Liberals are such horrible awful liars that they were there protesting anti-gun folks.

How devious!

Incorrect. What Think Progress was asserting was that these people were illegally intimidating Anti-Gun folks by menacing them with firearms which they were not permitted to show in public. That, of course was an intentional lie. Further, the choice of picture employed was an obvious attempt to cast a false light on what was actually occurring

But what seem worse is that people seem to be actually defending Think Progress and their intentionally deceptive tactics.

Sad

He all a-ranting and a-raving because they said they were protesting Anti-Gun folks. And Liberals are such horrible awful liars that they were there protesting anti-gun folks.

How devious!

Incorrect. What Think Progress was asserting was that these people were illegally intimidating Anti-Gun folks by menacing them with firearms which they were not permitted to show in public. That, of course was an intentional lie. Further, the choice of picture employed was an obvious attempt to cast a false light on what was actually occurring

But what seem worse is that people seem to be actually defending Think Progress and their intentionally deceptive tactics.

Sad

No it's not sad. It's what dimocap scum do. Every time, all the time.

How devious!

Sad

So all you people are revising your view of the armed black guys at the polling place in Philly,

i.e., you're now telling us you were wrong to say they were engaged in any sort of intimidation?

lol

You may claim that they weren't in any way intimidating, but not for lack of making a pathetic effort to be so:

1458500_462787307172528_367801306_n.png

Oh, and note the fat fuck on the right. He has the barrel of his gun pointed right at the leg of the girl in the camo.

Gun safety? He has no clue.

How devious!

Sad

Who besides you said anything about "illegal intimidation" "not allowed to show in public" you sneaky little liar. You cant make up things then say someone else made it up. :lol:

Then you complain that Dems lie while doing it. I think what you're trying to say is that the pic "looks bad" and no one has to say one word about it because a pic is worth a 1000 words

Oh, and in case you're wondering what's going on in that picture,

the group has gathered around their icon, the Sacred Coffee Cup, and the fat fuck, Captain Pussgut, is lecturing them on the meaning of that treasured relic...

...its crushed and broken condition represents the desire of the evil ZOG to crush the liberties of free Americans everywhere!!!!!

This isn't about the media. This is about POLITICS. This is about a propaganda organization disguising themselves as media.

They're nothing more than a propaganda organ of the democrat party. And that's what this is about.... Politics. And most media disguising themselves as honest when they're anything but

Think Progress Posts Deceptive Story, Claiming Gun Rights Advocates Intimidated Moms Against Guns

Follow
40 armed gun advocates intimidate mothers against gun violence in a restaurant parking lot 40 Armed Gun Advocates Intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence In A Restaurant Parking Lot | ThinkProgress

In this picture, put out by Think Progress, it looks a bit intimidating, like they are looking at someone(presumably the poor moms), contemplating shooting):

Yet what does the actual picture show? The above picture was taken from behind and to the side. Here is the picture taken from the front, showing the importance of perspective:

Further, Think Progress claims that open carry is illegal in Texas. But it is only illegal to open carry handguns, not long guns/rifles such as the group carried.

One more note, the “poor moms” apparently took both pictures according to the Facebook posts of one of the gun rights advocates.

This is deception, this is Think Progress, this is the progressive mindset. Lying doesn’t matter, the ends justify the means.

Honey, I"m going to type real slow so you can understand something: The group wasn't posing for the TP photographer. So he had to shoot from the side. (No pun intended).

And the caption is correct: They are armed and they are protesting the meeting inside. I suspect women inside were a bit intimidated to see 40 people with guns in the parking lot. I would be.

See, this is why my avatar says there's two political camps in America: Liberals and scared white people. You are in the latter group, not the former.

Last edited:
And here, for the entertainment of the non-retarded in this thread, is the definitive take on this whole incident,

from mediaite:

40 Armed Gun Advocates Heroically Face Down Four Moms Who Probably Want to Be Raped

Fresh from the success of cancelling the Million Armed Man March in Washington, DC, gun advocates in Texas found a more appropriate target than a large metropolitan police force: four moms having lunch. Forty armed members of Open Carry Texas (not affiliated with the month of October) staked out the parking lot outside the Dallas Blue Mesa Grill, where four Gyno-Americans were holed up plotting the downfall of the Second Amendment, which the Founding Fathers clearly intended as a bulwark against the Hounding Mothers. This may sound like overkill, but you never know when one of those chicks is going to drop a Porsche on you.

Read on...

40 Armed Gun Advocates Heroically Face Down Four Moms Who Probably Want to Be Raped | Mediaite

...you won't be disappointed.

Follow

Honey, I"m going to type real slow so you can understand something: The group wasn't posing for the TP photographer. So he had to shoot from the side. (No pun intended).

And the caption is correct: They are armed and they are protesting the meeting inside. I suspect women inside were a bit intimidated to see 40 people with guns in the parking lot. I would be.

See, this is why my avatar says there's two political camps in America: Liberals and scared white people. You are in the latter group, not the former.

Seesm to me it was the "moms", or the LOLberals if you will, who were the scared white people of course, you're rather trollolololy, so it's to be expected that you say completely asinine shit constantly.

Follow

Seesm to me it was the "moms", or the LOLberals if you will, who were the scared white people of course, you're rather trollolololy, so it's to be expected that you say completely asinine shit constantly.

The scared white people are the ones with guns in the parking lot, bozo. And EdgeTho pined to be with them.

Yes, a group of people with Guns aren't intimidating at all....

....unless

Panthers-and-guns-cc-565x430.jpg

They wear leather?

Forum List

Back