🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Think Progress

One other thing that Think Progress does not tell you... The meeting of the state wide chapter of Mothers Against Gun Violence? There were 4 members of that group attending the meeting... :lol::lol:

One thing you just told us...You did not read the link and made some shit up. :lol::lol:

The group then waited in the parking lot for the four MDA members to come out.

Incorrect. What Think Progress was asserting was that these people were illegally intimidating Anti-Gun folks by menacing them with firearms which they were not permitted to show in public.

Incorrect.

Please quote those parts about "illegally intimidating" and "not permitted to show in public" in the Think Progress article.

One other thing that Think Progress does not tell you... The meeting of the state wide chapter of Mothers Against Gun Violence? There were 4 members of that group attending the meeting... :lol::lol:

One thing you just told us...You did not read the link and made some shit up. :lol::lol:

The group then waited in the parking lot for the four MDA members to come out.

Thinkprogress and liberals lie so much that no one has posted a single lie yet!!! AHA!!

Here's the best part:

The group moved to a nearby Hooters after approximately two hours.

We showed those four feminazis. Now let's go look at some boobs and overpay for some mediocre chicken wings!

Here's the best part:

We showed those four feminazis. Now let's go look at some boobs and overpay for some mediocre chicken wings!

You still mad at Hooters for not giving you a job?

Try shaving your legs next time.

And your arm pits.

Honey, I"m going to type real slow so you can understand something: The group wasn't posing for the TP photographer. So he had to shoot from the side. (No pun intended).

And the caption is correct: They are armed and they are protesting the meeting inside. I suspect women inside were a bit intimidated to see 40 people with guns in the parking lot. I would be.

See, this is why my avatar says there's two political camps in America: Liberals and scared white people. You are in the latter group, not the former.

Seesm to me it was the "moms", or the LOLberals if you will, who were the scared white people of course, you're rather trollolololy, so it's to be expected that you say completely asinine shit constantly.

The scared white people are the ones with guns in the parking lot, bozo. And EdgeTho pined to be with them.

And it wouldn't have inconvenienced Edgetho either, since nowadays going to the store in your pajamas is perfectly acceptable.

Seesm to me it was the "moms", or the LOLberals if you will, who were the scared white people of course, you're rather trollolololy, so it's to be expected that you say completely asinine shit constantly.

The scared white people are the ones with guns in the parking lot, bozo. And EdgeTho pined to be with them.

And it wouldn't have inconvenienced Edgetho either, since nowadays going to the store in your pajamas is perfectly acceptable.

Depends on who you are.

I can make anything look good.... Pajamas, shorts, jeans, whatever.

You? It's best that you cover up as much as possible.

Especially the mask part.

Here's the best part:

You still mad at Hooters for not giving you a job?

Try shaving your legs next time.

And your arm pits.

:lol:

I'm just a COMMENTATOR not a Journalist or a reporter...

A look at who is in the obama administration and what makes them 'tick'

Yes, real ads for obamacare paid for with real taxpayer money.

'Bro' Insurance and 'Ho' Insurance?

:lmao:

http://www.doyougotinsurance.com//index.php?id=4

18.jpg

59.jpg

What a bunch of losers :cuckoo:

Who besides you said anything about "illegal intimidation" "not allowed to show in public" you sneaky little liar. You cant make up things then say someone else made it up. :lol:

Think Progress did.

40 Armed Gun Advocates Intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence In A Restaurant Parking Lot | ThinkProgress

Excerpts:

40 Armed Gun Advocates Intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence In A Restaurant Parking Lot
Emphasis added.

You will also note that they have cleaned up their original article with this:

This post has been updated to reflect the fact that Texas bans the open carry of handguns, not all firearms.

This is what was originally in the story before they cleaned it up:

Licensed gun owners are allowed to carry concealed weapons, but Texas is one of six states that prohibits open carry of firearms. Attorney General Greg Abbott, a likely Republican successor for Gov. Rick Perry (R), has vowed to permit concealed handgun owners to display their firearms in public. Four GOP contenders for lieutenant governor similarly hope to put in place open carry laws if elected.

In Which ThinkProgress Spins a Pro-Gun Protest | National Review Online!

So, I suppose the "sneaky little liar" is you, since what I presented was 100% the truth.

I think what you're trying to say is that the pic "looks bad" and no one has to say one word about it because a pic is worth a 1000 words

No what I am saying is they intentionally used a picture that they knew did not represent reality in an effort to push a particular political agenda. The same moment in time as reflected by two different picture angles.

Viewpoint1_thumb.jpg

And here you are defending them... sad. Truly sad.

I can't imagine why anyone would be frightened of guys with guns at a restaurant in Texas.

Unless they had a functioning memory:

Except that it was in a parking lot and not in a restaurant and they were with their wives and children and carrying American flags. So if you got a link to a story of a mass shooting anywhere in the entire universe and wherein a group of 40 men women an children waving the American flag committed an incident of mass murder, please share.

Nice try Legal Eagle except you didn't find the part about "ILLEGAL Intimidation".

A legal mind such as yours wouldn't have missed that unless you were up to some bullshit. Care to show where TP said it was illegal?

Thanks

Here's the best part:

I believe it was the feminazis who moved to Hooters... And no, I am not going to say one word about their possible sexual orientation since that is irrelevant. ... funny maybe, but irrelevant.

Nice try Legal Eagle except you didn't find the part about "ILLEGAL Intimidation".

A legal mind such as yours wouldn't have missed that unless you were up to some bullshit. Care to show where TP said it was illegal?

Thanks

I did show where Think Progress said it was illegal, please pay attention. Think Progress originally claimed that the open carry of those weapons was illegal under Texas Law. What part of the following do you not understand?

Licensed gun owners are allowed to carry concealed weapons, but Texas is one of six states that prohibits open carry of firearms. Attorney General Greg Abbott, a likely Republican successor for Gov. Rick Perry (R), has vowed to permit concealed handgun owners to display their firearms in public. Four GOP contenders for lieutenant governor similarly hope to put in place open carry laws if elected.

Here's the best part:

I believe it was the feminazis who moved to Hooters...

Nope. Once again you demonstrate you did not read the link:

The group then waited in the parking lot for the four MDA members to come out. The spokeswoman said that the restaurant manager did not want to call 911, for fear of “inciting a riot” and waited for the gun advocates to leave. The group moved to a nearby Hooters after approximately two hours.

And no, I am not going to say one word about their possible sexual orientation since that is irrelevant. ... funny maybe, but irrelevant.

You aren't going to mention their orientation by mentioning it?

You know what is actually funny is that you missed the word MOTHERS in the name of their organization.

Looks like we are dealing with a legalostrich here...

Last edited:
A look at who is in the obama administration and what makes them 'tick'

Yes, real ads for obamacare paid for with real taxpayer money.

'Bro' Insurance and 'Ho' Insurance?

:lmao:

Got Insurance: Club Med

18.jpg

59.jpg

What a bunch of losers :cuckoo:

Actually, I don't think those are half bad. The bro and "Hey Girl" Ryan Gosling memes are a little old, but they're still pretty popular. Honestly, I think that the ideas are better than the copy they ended up with.

If Foxnews can still claim to be a news organization, there's no reason thinkprogress can't.

...and in other news, Rush Limbaugh is now referring to himself as an 'anchorman'.

Case closed.

Gotta love leftists..

ThinkProgress get caught in open and deliberate fraud, so you blame Fox.

Well, you're not a leftist because you're the best and brightest, now are you? :dunno:

Forum List

Back