🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Think Progress

Funny that over a dozen armed people outside an anti violence meeting isn't intimidation but one black guy outside a polling place is...

Funny that people in a parking lot are legal, and a thug swinging a billy club at voters to drive them away from polls isn't.

You don't understand, he was only attacking whites, nuten rongs wid dat.

What TP did was use a different camera angle. That is not a lie nor is it fraud.

A pimp and prostitute costume is an actual lie.

TP uses upskirt photos...

Leftists think it's clever...

Look, the left are a bunch of lying demagogues - this is typical of the sleezy shit you pull every day.

You are utterly and completely devoid of any hint of integrity - the party is all.

Where is the lie? Was the photograph altered like O'Keefe's were?

Funny that over a dozen armed people outside an anti violence meeting isn't intimidation but one black guy outside a polling place is...

Funny that people in a parking lot are legal, and a thug swinging a billy club at voters to drive them away from polls isn't.

You don't understand, he was only attacking whites, nuten rongs wid dat.

Wow..swinging a club. Was he frothing at the mouth too? Who said they were intimidated?

Where is the lie?

The leftist scumbags on Soros payroll claimed that;

1. 40 armed people - a lie, there were 17
  2. Menacing - a lie, the group was smiling and jovial - which is why TP used the upskirt photo to decieve
  3. Illegally carrying firearms - a lie, open carry of long guns is legal

Leftists are lying scum. Demagoguery is the foundation of your shameful party.

Was the photograph altered like O'Keefe's were?

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Where is the lie?

The leftist scumbags on Soros payroll claimed that;

1. 40 armed people - a lie, there were 17
  2. Menacing - a lie, the group was smiling and jovial - which is why TP used the upskirt photo to decieve
  3. Illegally carrying firearms - a lie, open carry of long guns is legal

Leftists are lying scum. Demagoguery is the foundation of your shameful party.

Was the photograph altered like O'Keefe's were?

Assumes facts not in evidence.

nearly 40 armed men, women, and children waited [...]

This post has been updated to reflect the fact that Texas bans the open carry of handguns, not all firearms.

No where is the word menacing used.

Yep, the Soros thugs lied.

17 is not "nearly 40."

This post has been updated to reflect the fact that Texas bans the open carry of handguns, not all firearms.

ROFL

The Soros thugs got caught, the exact text is posted in this thread no less than 20 times. That TP has retreated is irrelevant.

Yep, the Soros thugs lied.

17 is not "nearly 40."

ROFL

The Soros thugs got caught, the exact text is posted in this thread no less than 20 times. That TP has retreated is irrelevant.

There were twenty people in the picture alone. Do you know for a fact that all the people that attended were pictured?

So the word "menacing" was never used. I'll just say you were mistaken and not actually lying.

It was two guys and nobody was voting at the restaurant that day.

Looked like a lot more than two people in both pictures.

Nobody didn't vote at the Polling Place that day.

Two guys refers to your remark that you conveniently omitted.

Quote: Originally Posted by Seawytch View Post

Two guys refers to your remark that you conveniently omitted.

Quote: Originally Posted by Seawytch View Post

oooohhh...two scary black men. I ask again, who claimed to have been intimidated by the men outside the precinct?

This isn't about the media. This is about POLITICS. This is about a propaganda organization disguising themselves as media.

Do not EVER quote a Think Progress article to me. Ever again.

They're nothing more than a propaganda organ of the democrat party. And that's what this is about.... Politics. And most media disguising themselves as honest when they're anything but

Think Progress Posts Deceptive Story, Claiming Gun Rights Advocates Intimidated Moms Against Guns

ThinkProgress ✔ [MENTION=44566]Think[/MENTION]progress
Follow
40 armed gun advocates intimidate mothers against gun violence in a restaurant parking lot 40 Armed Gun Advocates Intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence In A Restaurant Parking Lot | ThinkProgress
12:56 PM - 10 Nov 2013
202 RETWEETS 38 FAVORITES

In this picture, put out by Think Progress, it looks a bit intimidating, like they are looking at someone(presumably the poor moms), contemplating shooting):

Screen-Shot-2013-11-11-at-9.49.34-PM-550x630.png

Yet what does the actual picture show? The above picture was taken from behind and to the side. Here is the picture taken from the front, showing the importance of perspective:

Screen-Shot-2013-11-11-at-9.52.17-PM-550x364.png

Not at all intimidating, no menace whatever.

Further, Think Progress claims that open carry is illegal in Texas. But it is only illegal to open carry handguns, not long guns/rifles such as the group carried.

One more note, the “poor moms” apparently took both pictures according to the Facebook posts of one of the gun rights advocates.

This is deception, this is Think Progress, this is the progressive mindset. Lying doesn’t matter, the ends justify the means.

Think Progress

progressivism always ends in disaster

oooohhh...two scary black men. I ask again, who claimed to have been intimidated by the men outside the precinct?

There will be a lot of cops thrown in jail the day intimidation becomes illegal.

I mean I am not disagreeing that there is no guarantee there were not more people in the parking lot with firearms.
I am also not going to write a blank check and say that no one went to the polling place, was intimidated and decided not to enter ... It would be hard to count the people that never got out of their car or just kept walking.

If intimidation is the result at one scene through the actions of the people pictured ... Then the same case is made against both groups ... You cannot have it one way just because it suits your desires ... This isn't Burger King.

As far as Think Progress is concerned ... It is pretty easy to tell the difference between the picture they posted versus the other picture.
One is intended to look a lot more intimidating than the other ... And that is the way the media intimidates people they don't like.

There will be a lot of cops thrown in jail the day intimidation becomes illegal.

I mean I am not disagreeing that there is no guarantee there were not more people in the parking lot with firearms.
I am also not going to write a blank check and say that no one went to the polling place, was intimidated and decided not to enter ... It would be hard to count the people that never got out of their car or just kept walking.

If intimidation is the result at one scene through the actions of the people pictured ... Then the same case is made against both groups ... You cannot have it one way just because it suits your desires ... This isn't Burger King.

As far as Think Progress is concerned ... It is pretty easy to tell the difference between the picture they posted versus the other picture.
One is intended to look a lot more intimidating than the other ... And that is the way the media intimidates people they don't like.

it isnt just think progress MSNBC does it share of intentional false witness as well

Busted! MSNBC Caught Dishonestly Editing Town Hall Gun Footage (UPDATED) | Mediaite

the reporters knew damn well the guy was a black guy with the ar-15

but needed a white guy for the racist narrative

it isnt just think progress MSNBC does it share of intentional false witness as well

Busted! MSNBC Caught Dishonestly Editing Town Hall Gun Footage (UPDATED) | Mediaite

the reporters knew damn well the guy was a black guy with the ar-15

but needed a white guy for the racist narrative

So true ... But I am odd in some ways ... And think that if we really want to start vetting the system, we need to put everyone under the microscope.
It isn't just the extremes that participate in misleading the public ... And the obvious is a lot easier to pick out than the slow grind of perpetual disinformation.
I am not throwing stones just at Think Progress or whoever ... I am throwing stones at people in the public that intentionally choose to promote one idea over another just because it suits their desires ... Even if that practice is contradictory in nature.

It is easy to say MSNBC or CNN this ... And Fox News That ... But intimidation doesn't change between the two scenarios provided ... And you have to own the bad either way ... No matter what side you fall on in the argument.

If you walk into a bank, pull out a gun and tell the cashier to put all the money in a bag ... But the police stop you before you make it out the door ... You are still leaving in handcuffs.
They don't just let you go because you were unsuccessful at robbing the bank ... You still broke the law and you are going to jail.

Z
There were twenty people in the picture alone.

You Soros thugs got caught lying.

Do you know for a fact that all the people that attended were pictured?

You got any evidence to the contrary?

Oh wait, you don't do evidence, innuendo and demagoguery are the tools of a leftist.

So the word "menacing" was never used. I'll just say you were mistaken and not actually lying.

So on these hate sites like ThinkProgress that program you, do they have a special section to train drones like you to double down when you get caught lying?

{40 armed gun advocates intimidate mothers against gun violence}

Lie some more - I'm sure you'll fool everyone this time.. Obama Akbar

Forum List

Back