🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Think Progress

Think Progress is a partisan website they can be found on both the right and the left some sites that lean right or left can still be fair in what they put out a lot aren't Think Progress is not in my opinion. On a side note if your going to continue to use the FOX News straw man argument try pointing to biased reporting by real reporters like Ed Henry or James Rosen instead of talk show host Hannity all the time.

If Foxnews can still claim to be a news organization, there's no reason thinkprogress can't.

...and in other news, Rush Limbaugh is now referring to himself as an 'anchorman'.

Case closed.

Typical of the weak minded leftists not to be able to distinguish between news orgs and commentary or advocacy.
Then again, you probably think of Rachel Maddow as an unbiased news source.

just a much as Hannity.

Except show me where the guy has claimed to be a bringer of news... It is the left that labels him that or labels him and other ENTERTAINMENT people as 'republican leadership'...

Idiotic

Fox, for news reporting, is pretty straight forward.. both the local affiliates and the news broadcasts themselves... the COMMENTARY shows on the other hand, are straight right wing... and if you cannot tell the difference, then you need some serious help....

Fox is nowhere near as bad as other organizations, some of whom infamously have fabricated directly for an agenda and/or candidate

How'd they do that exactly? By showing the wrong angle?

A few years ago, I read of a man arrested. He and a friend lured women to pose for pictures. As the one would take the picture in front, the other would sneak behind the woman and take a picture up her skirt using a shoe mounted camera.

Basically what the TP scum did here.

I mean if "leftist" lie about everything and are so dishonest you think there would be a blatent lie here not something small like camera angle

Small - like a camera in the dressing room at a store...

"Ethics" to a leftist is like "yellow" to a man blind from birth. You may have heard the word, but the concept is unknowable....

So angle you don't like it is. Wow that is so devious....and mild for a group of people SOOO deceitful. Nice tie in with the upskirt to really make it feel icky...but TP didn't do it.

Yes, so we agree, Camera Angle...Such terrible from much evil group :lol:

I bet they even made bunny ears behind them like truly evil people do it

This isn't about the media. This is about POLITICS. This is about a propaganda organization disguising themselves as media.

Do not EVER quote a Think Progress article to me. Ever again.

They're nothing more than a propaganda organ of the democrat party. And that's what this is about.... Politics. And most media disguising themselves as honest when they're anything but

Think Progress Posts Deceptive Story, Claiming Gun Rights Advocates Intimidated Moms Against Guns

ThinkProgress ✔ [MENTION=44566]Think[/MENTION]progress
Follow
40 armed gun advocates intimidate mothers against gun violence in a restaurant parking lot 40 Armed Gun Advocates Intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence In A Restaurant Parking Lot | ThinkProgress
12:56 PM - 10 Nov 2013
202 RETWEETS 38 FAVORITES

In this picture, put out by Think Progress, it looks a bit intimidating, like they are looking at someone(presumably the poor moms), contemplating shooting):

Screen-Shot-2013-11-11-at-9.49.34-PM-550x630.png

Yet what does the actual picture show? The above picture was taken from behind and to the side. Here is the picture taken from the front, showing the importance of perspective:

Screen-Shot-2013-11-11-at-9.52.17-PM-550x364.png

Not at all intimidating, no menace whatever.

Further, Think Progress claims that open carry is illegal in Texas. But it is only illegal to open carry handguns, not long guns/rifles such as the group carried.

One more note, the “poor moms” apparently took both pictures according to the Facebook posts of one of the gun rights advocates.

This is deception, this is Think Progress, this is the progressive mindset. Lying doesn’t matter, the ends justify the means.

Well, I saw one of the four moms inside the restaurant interviewed last night. She said she indeed was not only intimidated but was interviewed in disguise and in silhouette as she feels she's been targeted.

Forty fucking redneck azzholes with guns show up to browbeat and scare four mothers against guns who meet inside a restaurant. What a bunch of scared white people these folks are who can't allow four women to meet in public without trying to scare them.

So, Edgetho....you blow. Think Progress stands. You lose.

Last edited:
In order to believe a group of anti-protest protests holding guns isn't intimidating you have to abandon common sense. Then you have to wonder why the same people were so intimidated by a black guy with a stick.

Well, not wonder because you cant make sense out of nonsense

This isn't about the media. This is about POLITICS. This is about a propaganda organization disguising themselves as media.

This is deception, this is Think Progress, this is the progressive mindset. Lying doesn’t matter, the ends justify the means.

You seem to have a fabulous propensity for detecting the obvious. "ThinkProgress is a liberal American political blog, it is an outlet of the Center for American Progress"..."The Center for American Progress is an independent nonpartisan educational institute dedicated to improving the lives of Americans through progressive ideas and action"...Liberal I would say.

About the Center For American Progress | Center for American Progress

You seem to be getting very upset over nothing....:dunno:

How exactly does a "nonpartisan educational institute" ... Improve American live by promoting "Progressive Ideas"?
Are they trying to say that Progressives are Nonpartisan ... Or is their mission statement just a bunch of hogwash?

No worse than using Fox.

I would say Obama comes in second.

Poll: More People Trust Fox News For Information About ObamaCare Than Obama
By Noel Sheppard | November 13, 2013 | 12:29

The news about the President's signature legislative accomplishment continues to get worse.
A new poll by YouGov finds that more people trust Fox News for information about the so-called "Affordable Care Act" than trust President Obama:

Read more: Poll: More People Trust Fox News For Information About ObamaCare Than Obama | NewsBusters

They're nothing more than a propaganda organ of the democrat party. And that's what this is about.... Politics. And most media disguising themselves as honest when they're anything but

Think Progress Posts Deceptive Story, Claiming Gun Rights Advocates Intimidated Moms Against Guns

Follow
40 armed gun advocates intimidate mothers against gun violence in a restaurant parking lot 40 Armed Gun Advocates Intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence In A Restaurant Parking Lot | ThinkProgress

In this picture, put out by Think Progress, it looks a bit intimidating, like they are looking at someone(presumably the poor moms), contemplating shooting):

Yet what does the actual picture show? The above picture was taken from behind and to the side. Here is the picture taken from the front, showing the importance of perspective:

Further, Think Progress claims that open carry is illegal in Texas. But it is only illegal to open carry handguns, not long guns/rifles such as the group carried.

One more note, the “poor moms” apparently took both pictures according to the Facebook posts of one of the gun rights advocates.

Honey, I"m going to type real slow so you can understand something: The group wasn't posing for the TP photographer. So he had to shoot from the side. (No pun intended).

And the caption is correct: They are armed and they are protesting the meeting inside. I suspect women inside were a bit intimidated to see 40 people with guns in the parking lot. I would be.

See, this is why my avatar says there's two political camps in America: Liberals and scared white people. You are in the latter group, not the former.

I counted 18 adults and 2 children in the picture. What happened to the other 20 armed men and women?

Follow

Honey, I"m going to type real slow so you can understand something: The group wasn't posing for the TP photographer. So he had to shoot from the side. (No pun intended).

And the caption is correct: They are armed and they are protesting the meeting inside. I suspect women inside were a bit intimidated to see 40 people with guns in the parking lot. I would be.

See, this is why my avatar says there's two political camps in America: Liberals and scared white people. You are in the latter group, not the former.

I counted 18 adults and 2 children in the picture. What happened to the other 20 armed men and women?

They obviously were not posing for this picture. All news agencies are reporting 40+/- people who showed up as part of the protest outside the Blue Mesa restaurant.

You seem to have a fabulous propensity for detecting the obvious. "ThinkProgress is a liberal American political blog, it is an outlet of the Center for American Progress"..."The Center for American Progress is an independent nonpartisan educational institute dedicated to improving the lives of Americans through progressive ideas and action"...Liberal I would say.

About the Center For American Progress | Center for American Progress

You seem to be getting very upset over nothing....:dunno:

How exactly does a "nonpartisan educational institute" ... Improve American live by promoting "Progressive Ideas"?
Are they trying to say that Progressives are Nonpartisan ... Or is their mission statement just a bunch of hogwash?

Beats the hell out of me...I think it is partisan no matter what they try to say.

What TP did was use a different camera angle. That is not a lie nor is it fraud.

A pimp and prostitute costume is an actual lie.

TP uses upskirt photos...

Leftists think it's clever...

Look, the left are a bunch of lying demagogues - this is typical of the sleezy shit you pull every day.

You are utterly and completely devoid of any hint of integrity - the party is all.

Forum List

Back