🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Think Progress

Nope. Once again you demonstrate you did not read the link:

The group then waited in the parking lot for the four MDA members to come out. The spokeswoman said that the restaurant manager did not want to call 911, for fear of “inciting a riot” and waited for the gun advocates to leave. The group moved to a nearby Hooters after approximately two hours.

Actually that can be read 2 ways, Either the gun rights advocates left the parking lot and moved to Hooters, or the MDA members moved to Hooters. You read it one way, I read it another.

You aren't going to mention their orientation by mentioning it?

Correct.

You know what is actually funny is that you missed the word MOTHERS in the name of their organization.

Are you implying that all mothers are heterosexual? Do you believe that?

Nope. Once again you demonstrate you did not read the link:

The group then waited in the parking lot for the four MDA members to come out. The spokeswoman said that the restaurant manager did not want to call 911, for fear of “inciting a riot” and waited for the gun advocates to leave. The group moved to a nearby Hooters after approximately two hours.

Actually that can be read 2 ways, Either the gun rights advocates left the parking lot and moved to Hooters, or the MDA members moved to Hooters. You read it one way, I read it another.

Because you have a third grade education, apparently.

Oh, and in case you're wondering what's going on in that picture,

the group has gathered around their icon, the Sacred Coffee Cup, and the fat fuck, Captain Pussgut, is lecturing them on the meaning of that treasured relic...

...its crushed and broken condition represents the desire of the evil ZOG to crush the liberties of free Americans everywhere!!!!!

Oh? They told you that, did they Comrade?

Or is this just slander you made up because you lack even a hint of integrity and think that flat out lying about those targeted by the party is really clever?

Any lie in service of your war against civil rights is good, right Comrade?

The scared white people are the ones with guns in the parking lot, bozo. And EdgeTho pined to be with them.

Hey, you're fighting a war against civil rights - you HAVE to lie...

Yeah, you're a complete scumbag - but you're a scumbag for the party, bravely lying and demagoguing for the noble cause of stripping your fellow Americans of their Constitutional rights.

Pol Pot would be so proud of all of you!

Wait so you're saying the story wasn't wrong you just didn't like the camera angle?

Slow news day or what?

It's what is known as "fraud."

But you don't care, that which serves the party is good. Who cares about integrity? You have a party to serve! :eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

The party is infallible.

obama is infallible.

The goal of ending civil rights is too important to let a little thing like the truth get in the way.

A look at who is in the obama administration and what makes them 'tick'

Yes, real ads for obamacare paid for with real taxpayer money.

'Bro' Insurance and 'Ho' Insurance?

:lmao:

Got Insurance: Club Med

18.jpg

59.jpg

What a bunch of losers :cuckoo:

Do you also take exception to taxpayer money used for advertising armed forces recruitment?

Unclesamwantyou.jpg

Or how about back in the '60s when we finally cleaned up our air, water and stopped littering?

ads011378916231.jpg

I mean, what is it with you clowns? Why can't you put anything into perspective? Why can't you remember a fucking thing that happened before January 2009?

Last edited:
I can't imagine why anyone would be frightened of guys with guns at a restaurant in Texas.

Unless they had a functioning memory:

Except that it was in a parking lot and not in a restaurant and they were with their wives and children and carrying American flags. So if you got a link to a story of a mass shooting anywhere in the entire universe and wherein a group of 40 men women an children waving the American flag committed an incident of mass murder, please share.

I can't give you an example of terrorists flying planes into NY skyscrapers before 9/11 either.

Oh, and in case you're wondering what's going on in that picture,

the group has gathered around their icon, the Sacred Coffee Cup, and the fat fuck, Captain Pussgut, is lecturing them on the meaning of that treasured relic...

...its crushed and broken condition represents the desire of the evil ZOG to crush the liberties of free Americans everywhere!!!!!

Oh? They told you that, did they Comrade?

Or is this just slander you made up because you lack even a hint of integrity and think that flat out lying about those targeted by the party is really clever?

Any lie in service of your war against civil rights is good, right Comrade?

Don't eat the pissy biscuit.

If Foxnews can still claim to be a news organization, there's no reason thinkprogress can't.

...and in other news, Rush Limbaugh is now referring to himself as an 'anchorman'.

Case closed.

Gotta love leftists..

ThinkProgress get caught in open and deliberate fraud, so you blame Fox.

Well, you're not a leftist because you're the best and brightest, now are you? :dunno:

What was the fraud again, exactly?

I can't imagine why anyone would be frightened of guys with guns at a restaurant in Texas.

Unless they had a functioning memory:

Except that it was in a parking lot and not in a restaurant and they were with their wives and children and carrying American flags. So if you got a link to a story of a mass shooting anywhere in the entire universe and wherein a group of 40 men women an children waving the American flag committed an incident of mass murder, please share.

I can't give you an example of terrorists flying planes into NY skyscrapers before 9/11 either.

Ooooh....that one's gonna' hurt.

If Foxnews can still claim to be a news organization, there's no reason thinkprogress can't.

...and in other news, Rush Limbaugh is now referring to himself as an 'anchorman'.

Case closed.

Gotta love leftists..

Well, you're not a leftist because you're the best and brightest, now are you? :dunno:

I was wondering about that myself. What IS the fraud that has been perpetrated by TP?

Gotta love leftists..

I was wondering about that myself. What IS the fraud that has been perpetrated by TP?

Apparently Think Progress has to get the photos it publishes approved by the rightwing board of censors.

Case closed.

Gotta love leftists..

Portraying peaceful and SMILING protestors as menacing.

You know this.

ThinkProgress is typical of the American left, zero integrity, zero class, zero journalistic ethics.

Basically, complete scumbags.

Gotta love leftists..

Portraying peaceful and SMILING protestors as menacing.
You know this.

ThinkProgress is typical of the American left, zero integrity, zero class, zero journalistic ethics.

Basically, complete scumbags.

How'd they do that exactly? By showing the wrong angle?

I mean if "leftist" lie about everything and are so dishonest you think there would be a blatent lie here not something small like camera angle

How'd they do that exactly? By showing the wrong angle?

A few years ago, I read of a man arrested. He and a friend lured women to pose for pictures. As the one would take the picture in front, the other would sneak behind the woman and take a picture up her skirt using a shoe mounted camera.

Basically what the TP scum did here.

I mean if "leftist" lie about everything and are so dishonest you think there would be a blatent lie here not something small like camera angle

Small - like a camera in the dressing room at a store...

"Ethics" to a leftist is like "yellow" to a man blind from birth. You may have heard the word, but the concept is unknowable....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back