Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

But he only shot that person because he was being attacked.

There is actually a side by side video of two different camera angles. It shows kyle being chased, running away, from someone who tries to throw something at him. They end up running toward a couple of parked cars possibly blocking kyles path, the person chasing catches up to kyle and that is when kyle turns around and fires. He then gets on his cell phone, presumably to call 911 and report the shooting.

Okay, what was thrown was nowhere near him, so it really didn't justify the first shooting. Furthermore, if he reported the shooting, (supposedly), why didn't he turn himself in to the six or seven cops cars he walked by?

In the second part of the video, we see kyle walking down the street toward the police with a mob of people behind him.

Because he just shot someone!!!!

The mob, seeing this, should have just let him get to the police and turn himself in, but they didnt. I can understand, maybe the mob wasn't thinking about him turning himself in, or maybe they didnt see the police, i don't know.

Or maybe they saw a little fascist punk who just shot one of their friends and was trying to get away.

Now, only kyle knows what was going through his head. Did he have a genuine fear for his own safety, or his own life? Well, if he did, then we have to consider his actions to be self defense.

Again, the same argument can be said for a burglar who just brained homeowner who caught him in the kitchen. HIS BEING THERE TO START WITH WAS ILLEGAL... Therefore he had no expectation of self-defense in a situation he himself had created.
Okay, what was thrown was nowhere near him, so it really didn't justify the first shooting. Furthermore, if he reported the shooting, (supposedly), why didn't he turn himself in to the six or seven cops cars he walked by?

I wasn't talking about what Rosenbaum threw at kyle, I was talking about Rosenbaum was actively chasing Kyle. After that bag was thrown, rosenbaum eventually ended up catching kyle, because of some parked cars. Someone behind them fired off a handgun.

Kyle was about to be assaulted by rosenbaum and he was hearing gunfire. He could have thought they were firing at him.

Earlier in other videos, we can see rosenbaum aggressively interacting with a group of people, kyle was one of them. The video doesn't show what kyle may have said. From video I've seen, the rioters had a dumpster lit on fire and were alledgedly going to push it toward some police cars. Someone came with a fire extinguisher and put the fire out, which angered the rioters. While it was hard to see, it is thought that the person who put the fire out was kyle. He was seen shortly after with a fire extinguisher in his hand.

This is likely what angered rosenbaum and made kyle the target of his aggression. Rosenbaum said something about "dont point that gun at me" which could have been directed at kyle. We don't know because we're not shown that part of the video. In every image I've seen of kyke holding the weapon, he has his finger clearly off the trigger and always pointing the gun down. He appears to have had gun safety courses.

It appears kyle was trying to turn himself in, but the police, who didn't know what had happened, were driving by.

I can't see any other reason why he would be walking toward the police after having just shot 3 people, other than to turn himself in.

Because he just shot someone!!!
who was attacking him.

Or maybe they saw a little fascist punk who just shot one of their friends and was trying to get away.

Likely they didnt know each other so I'd say they couldn't be called "friends". Regardless, the appropriate action would to have been making sure kyle did make it to the police, and for everyone who witnessed it to go and tell the police, with kyle standing right there. If they had done that, I would bet kyle would have been arrested on the spot.

Again, the same argument can be said for a burglar who just brained homeowner who caught him in the kitchen. HIS BEING THERE TO START WITH WAS ILLEGAL... Therefore he had no expectation of self-defense in a situation he himself had created.

Ok, the two arguments are not even the same. A burgular who is caught in a home invasion is not anything like people being in a public place, and those people in the process of assaulting someone. A burgular caught in a home invasion is in someone's personal property. What happened in kenosha was in a public space and though kyle was violating curfew and gun laws, the rioters were also violating curfew, as well as arson, theft and vandalism.

The other thing is, while kyle may have been in the wrong for the reasons I mentioned, he had not initiated any violent action, as far as I've seen, up until he was being attacked. In other words, because kyle was engaging in an unlawful activity, it doesn't give someone else the right to attack him, in a public space.
"Kyle was about to be assaulted by rosenbaum and he was hearing gunfire. He could have thought they were firing at him."

And equally, Rosenbaum could have thought it was Rittenhouse firing at him. Why does he not have a right to self defense?
This can be settled by everybody getting up on the rooftop of their business and blowing rioter's heads off their shoulders before any harm is done to their livelihood. I like that idea, do you?
So you're in favor of that leftwinger in Portland popping that rightwinger the other night, is that right?

There is actually a side by side video of two different camera angles. It shows kyle being chased, running away, from someone who tries to throw something at him. They end up running toward a couple of parked cars possibly blocking kyles path, the person chasing catches up to kyle and that is when kyle turns around and fires. He then gets on his cell phone, presumably to call 911 and report the shooting.

In the second part of the video, we see kyle walking down the street toward the police with a mob of people behind him.

The mob, seeing this, should have just let him get to the police and turn himself in, but they didnt. I can understand, maybe the mob wasn't thinking about him turning himself in, or maybe they didnt see the police, i don't know.

Now, only kyle knows what was going through his head. Did he have a genuine fear for his own safety, or his own life? Well, if he did, then we have to consider his actions to be self defense.

I wasn't talking about what Rosenbaum threw at kyle, I was talking about Rosenbaum was actively chasing Kyle. After that bag was thrown, rosenbaum eventually ended up catching kyle, because of some parked cars. Someone behind them fired off a handgun.

Kyle was about to be assaulted by rosenbaum and he was hearing gunfire. He could have thought they were firing at him.

Earlier in other videos, we can see rosenbaum aggressively interacting with a group of people, kyle was one of them. The video doesn't show what kyle may have said. From video I've seen, the rioters had a dumpster lit on fire and were alledgedly going to push it toward some police cars. Someone came with a fire extinguisher and put the fire out, which angered the rioters. While it was hard to see, it is thought that the person who put the fire out was kyle. He was seen shortly after with a fire extinguisher in his hand.

This is likely what angered rosenbaum and made kyle the target of his aggression. Rosenbaum said something about "dont point that gun at me" which could have been directed at kyle. We don't know because we're not shown that part of the video. In every image I've seen of kyke holding the weapon, he has his finger clearly off the trigger and always pointing the gun down. He appears to have had gun safety courses.

It appears kyle was trying to turn himself in, but the police, who didn't know what had happened, were driving by.

I can't see any other reason why he would be walking toward the police after having just shot 3 people, other than to turn himself in.

who was attacking him.

Likely they didnt know each other so I'd say they couldn't be called "friends". Regardless, the appropriate action would to have been making sure kyle did make it to the police, and for everyone who witnessed it to go and tell the police, with kyle standing right there. If they had done that, I would bet kyle would have been arrested on the spot.

Ok, the two arguments are not even the same. A burgular who is caught in a home invasion is not anything like people being in a public place, and those people in the process of assaulting someone. A burgular caught in a home invasion is in someone's personal property. What happened in kenosha was in a public space and though kyle was violating curfew and gun laws, the rioters were also violating curfew, as well as arson, theft and vandalism.

The other thing is, while kyle may have been in the wrong for the reasons I mentioned, he had not initiated any violent action, as far as I've seen, up until he was being attacked. In other words, because kyle was engaging in an unlawful activity, it doesn't give someone else the right to attack him, in a public space.
"Kyle was about to be assaulted by rosenbaum and he was hearing gunfire. He could have thought they were firing at him."

And equally, Rosenbaum could have thought it was Rittenhouse firing at him. Why does he not have a right to self defense?
This can be settled by everybody getting up on the rooftop of their business and blowing rioter's heads off their shoulders before any harm is done to their livelihood. I like that idea, do you?
So you're in favor of that leftwinger in Portland popping that rightwinger the other night, is that right?
walking up and killing someone in cold blood is different than shooting people trying to set the building youre in on fire,,,

who was attacking him.

walking up and killing someone in cold blood is different than shooting people trying to set the building youre in on fire,,,
Oh? So you want a civil war where the right kills the left, but the left doesn't kill the right?

I'm pretty certain it's not going to work out that way.

who was attacking him.

Oh? So you want a civil war where the right kills the left, but the left doesn't kill the right?

NOOO,, I want the people to stop burning down buildings,,,

who was attacking him.

So do I. But if you're going to condone mowing them down, you have to expect they're going to shoot back. Myself, I prefer no one shoots each other.

who was attacking him.

So do I. But if you're going to condone mowing them down, you have to expect they're going to shoot back. Myself, I prefer no one shoots each other.
well the guys are up on the roofs because the other guys are destroying things and burning the buildings they are in,,,

what would you have them do???

who was attacking him.

I'm pretty fucking certain it mostly will, fucktard!
We have all the hunting and firearms experience and can think outside the box, unlike leftist lemmings.
They can try..and die..is pretty much the gist of it.
These fuckers couldn't clean a piece of game to prepare it for dinner. Get real, dumbass.
Let alone hit a target with accuracy. How will they eat without us? :auiqs.jpg:
They're on par with the blacks in Africa on that tip. Derp!
Somebody has to produce the ingredients for HotPockets, you know.

who was attacking him.

well the guys are up on the roofs because the other guys are destroying things and burning the buildings they are in,,,

Make sure their insurance is up to date.

who was attacking him.

We have all the hunting and firearms experience and can think outside the box, unlike leftist lemmings.
These fuckers couldn't clean a piece of game to prepare it for dinner. Get real, dumbass.
Well the most recent victim of murder was on the right. How did all that training work out for him?

who was attacking him.

yes the rioters need to make sure their life insurance is up to date,,,

who was attacking him.

LOL

More dementia from you. You were asking about the business owners. <smh>

who was attacking him.

Well the most recent victim of murder was on the right. How did all that training work out for him?
DUDE!!! really???

have you seen the killings in NYC and shitcago????

Its clear the left has the highest death rate,,,

Of course most of them are white...

They're ANTIFA...

And they're burning Kenosha down...

But I found a letter online that they might like to read...

So you guys are all so manly that you needed a misguided 17 year old to do your dirty work?

This is where I feel sorry for the kid... 17 years old isn't an age where you should be making these kinds of decisions. It's why we don't let 17 year olds vote. But you all got him pumped up, he killed two people and will probably end up spending the rest of his life in prison.
Thinking this kid a hero is the thinking of a fool. Remember the nut job who shot up the Rs on a ball field, a few years ago? Some on the left thought he was justified, just like the idiots on the right think this kid was justified.

It’s time the nation separated into multiple parts. We can’t get along without killing each other and the elites are instigating it all.

Really, you think that people don't have the right to defend themselves from crazy drugged up violent democrat felons trying to kill them? WOW. Crazy Alert!!!
Really? The kid shows up at a riot with an automatic weapon, is looking for trouble. Hopefully he will do many years in the penitentiary.

Funny, most sane people would say that the criminals who showed up at the riots and attacked the kid were the ones looking for trouble.

who was attacking him.

DUDE!!! really???

LOL

Your attempt at diversion is noted and laughed at.

who was attacking him.

LOL

I was talking about all people involved in the event,,,

The Trumpsters are proudly exposing themselves now.

Another example of why freedom of expression is so critical. We need to know about this.

We know about already, don't you think? After four years, it's pretty obvious that Trump was not a fluke. Americans really are, mostly, stupid and evil.

who was attacking him.

Where have you been at---the left has been killing the right and the left already.

who was attacking him.

DUDE!!! really???

LOL

Your attempt at diversion is noted and laughed at.
dead people are not a diversion,,they are..were living breathing people,,,

who was attacking him.

Oh? Who was that? Will the NFL put his name on their helmets?

who was attacking him.

LOL

I was talking about all people involved in the event,,,
LOL

You're truly fucked in the head. No, retard, you were talking about the business owners, not "all people involved in the event." <smh>

well the guys are up on the roofs because the other guys are destroying things and burning the buildings they are in,,, what would you have them do???

It's bad enough you can't keep up with what others post -- now you demonstrate you can't even keep up with what YOU post.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back