Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

I think self defense is still applicable. Sure, he should not have been there and he should not have been carrying a firearm. I can agree with you on these. However, the fact that he was being chased, and assaulted by these people, no one could reasonably expect that he should just sit there and take it.

Yes, I agree, he should not have put himself in that position, but, the other people should not have been attacking him either.

The other people were attacking him because he just shot someone. This doesn't fly.

Of course most of them are white...

They're ANTIFA...

And they're burning Kenosha down...

But I found a letter online that they might like to read...

So you guys are all so manly that you needed a misguided 17 year old to do your dirty work?

This is where I feel sorry for the kid... 17 years old isn't an age where you should be making these kinds of decisions. It's why we don't let 17 year olds vote. But you all got him pumped up, he killed two people and will probably end up spending the rest of his life in prison.
Thinking this kid a hero is the thinking of a fool. Remember the nut job who shot up the Rs on a ball field, a few years ago? Some on the left thought he was justified, just like the idiots on the right think this kid was justified.

It’s time the nation separated into multiple parts. We can’t get along without killing each other and the elites are instigating it all.
No one gives a damn about BLM or antifa or their employers with the DNC. DNC party pushing this shit on America are Traitors to this country...............I NO LONGER CARE.......

I don't care that those out thinking it is fun to TERRORIZE anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You know what this reminds me of............RAGHEADS........did that offend you.......YOU WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM , Or we will kill you ...........That is BLM AND ANTIFA.

I have SEEN THESE KIND OF ASSHOLES AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT THEM.,............IN THE MIDDLE EAST.........Just WOKENESS BS.........pravda here to say they are righteous...............

I think self defense is still applicable. Sure, he should not have been there and he should not have been carrying a firearm. I can agree with you on these. However, the fact that he was being chased, and assaulted by these people, no one could reasonably expect that he should just sit there and take it.

Yes, I agree, he should not have put himself in that position, but, the other people should not have been attacking him either.

The other people were attacking him because he just shot someone. This doesn't fly.
But he only shot that person because he was being attacked.

There is actually a side by side video of two different camera angles. It shows kyle being chased, running away, from someone who tries to throw something at him. They end up running toward a couple of parked cars possibly blocking kyles path, the person chasing catches up to kyle and that is when kyle turns around and fires. He then gets on his cell phone, presumably to call 911 and report the shooting.

In the second part of the video, we see kyle walking down the street toward the police with a mob of people behind him. We can see kyle is putting his hands up, presumably to turn himself in. The mob, seeing this, should have just let him get to the police and turn himself in, but they didnt. I can understand, maybe the mob wasn't thinking about him turning himself in, or maybe they didnt see the police, i don't know.

What we do see is someone do something, kyle falls to the ground, we see someone come in, jumping into the air with a kick to kyle, someone hit kyle with a skateboard, and another approaching kyle with what looks to be a handgun.

Now, only kyle knows what was going through his head. Did he have a genuine fear for his own safety, or his own life? Well, if he did, then we have to consider his actions to be self defense.

Had we seen video of him randomly shooting at people, I'd be all in calling this a random act of violence, but, since we only actually see him opening fire on people directly attacking him, I cannot rule out that he was trying to protect himself.

I've not yet seen any video that shows kyle indiscriminately firing his weapon at random people. The videos I've seen are just him firing at people directly attacking him.

Here is a breakdown of what happened I found online, possibly shows some things you don't see in the original videos. For example, kyke may not have been the first to shoot. In the alternate video angle, you see what looks like muzzle flash and gun fire sound coming from off in the distance to the left of where rittenhouse and Rosenbaum were at.

Maybe kyle thought they were shooting at him? Don't know. Only kyle knows what he was thinking.

There is actually a side by side video of two different camera angles. It shows kyle being chased, running away, from someone who tries to throw something at him. They end up running toward a couple of parked cars possibly blocking kyles path, the person chasing catches up to kyle and that is when kyle turns around and fires. He then gets on his cell phone, presumably to call 911 and report the shooting.

Okay, what was thrown was nowhere near him, so it really didn't justify the first shooting. Furthermore, if he reported the shooting, (supposedly), why didn't he turn himself in to the six or seven cops cars he walked by?

In the second part of the video, we see kyle walking down the street toward the police with a mob of people behind him.

Because he just shot someone!!!!

The mob, seeing this, should have just let him get to the police and turn himself in, but they didnt. I can understand, maybe the mob wasn't thinking about him turning himself in, or maybe they didnt see the police, i don't know.

Or maybe they saw a little fascist punk who just shot one of their friends and was trying to get away.

Now, only kyle knows what was going through his head. Did he have a genuine fear for his own safety, or his own life? Well, if he did, then we have to consider his actions to be self defense.

Again, the same argument can be said for a burglar who just brained homeowner who caught him in the kitchen. HIS BEING THERE TO START WITH WAS ILLEGAL... Therefore he had no expectation of self-defense in a situation he himself had created.

Okay, what was thrown was nowhere near him, so it really didn't justify the first shooting. Furthermore, if he reported the shooting, (supposedly), why didn't he turn himself in to the six or seven cops cars he walked by?

In the second part of the video, we see kyle walking down the street toward the police with a mob of people behind him.

The mob, seeing this, should have just let him get to the police and turn himself in, but they didnt. I can understand, maybe the mob wasn't thinking about him turning himself in, or maybe they didnt see the police, i don't know.

Or maybe they saw a little fascist punk who just shot one of their friends and was trying to get away.

Again, the same argument can be said for a burglar who just brained homeowner who caught him in the kitchen. HIS BEING THERE TO START WITH WAS ILLEGAL... Therefore he had no expectation of self-defense in a situation he himself had created.
He didn't report the shooting. He called a friend.

Why would you do that since you're on the side of the racist cops who want to kill black people being the only ones to have guns

There won't be any racist cops left after a while... they'll all move on to greener pastures... when they find their kind aren't welcome.

The racist cops have been protected by Democrats with union contracts that prevent them from being held accountable. It would be great if you stopped doing that

1598895398320.png

Actually, the rioters are out in force because they want to loot all that "free shit", and call it "reparations"....

Why don't you invite all of those "peaceful people" over, and show your support???

Ive looked at those demonstrators.. most of them are white, very few of them are looting.

I see you're watching the fake news cleaned up videos. Watch the ones after dark in the real media

Once again Joe is unable to watch a video ...

Video is just the worst thing for Democrats, they prove you are lying

The guy that shot them was being chased by them. I also understand that had a molotov cocktail in their hand. The shooter turned himself in immediately.

Probably because the crowd was ready to beat him into a pulp for shooting at them. He's going to jail for a very long time.

So the crowd was defending themselves by attacking him knowing he was about to shoot them?

You really can spin, guy

Once again Joe is unable to watch a video ...

Video is just the worst thing for Democrats, they prove you are lying
And watch a pedophile get shot again???

Joey can't stand the heartbreak!!!

There will be more shooting of rioters but it will be done smart; they will shoot from covered and concealed positions with no warning. They will pick their targets and they will drop more and more until no one wants to be a rioter or a looter anymore. They will never show themselves and they won't give interviews with twitter journalists, because they have no intention of going to jail.

And then they will go home and sleep the sleep of the just.

And their communities will be better for it.
You say that as though protesters and rioters won't show up armed next time.
So what if they do?

Remember the DC sniper? Maybe read up on the siege of Sarajevo?
If they can't tell where it came from, what are they going to do? Protest harder? Chant louder?
Why wouldn't the visibly armed ones in the mob be the best targets? As well as the ones looting? Or the ones setting fires?
If shot at, protesters and rioters will be able to shoot back.
At what?
If they don't know where the shot came from, what are they going to shoot back AT?

(You have never been shot at in your life, have you?)
I have, a time or two.
.44 magnum in younger days..We were steadily making distance away from the shooter.
The last one was really weird, all I heard was the projectile whizzing by my head, and I ducked behind the trailer ramp grate..
We were just out there drinking a few beers after work. There's only 1 place that shot could have come from, and it's 2-300 yards away. There were no followup shots.
A guy with a shotgun tried to shoot me, but I swung this huge heavy duffle bag at him which knocked him to the ground and stunned him, and I hauled ass.
I've been hit in the back of the earlobe with rock salt..that burns.
My buddy got it in the ass! :abgg2q.jpg: His cheeks and legs got peppered..er..salted. :auiqs.jpg:
It doesn't penetrate far, eh..it's kinda like road rash..hurts pretty good for 2-3 days.

Last edited:

I wasn't talking about what Rosenbaum threw at kyle, I was talking about Rosenbaum was actively chasing Kyle. After that bag was thrown, rosenbaum eventually ended up catching kyle, because of some parked cars. Someone behind them fired off a handgun.

Kyle was about to be assaulted by rosenbaum and he was hearing gunfire. He could have thought they were firing at him.

Earlier in other videos, we can see rosenbaum aggressively interacting with a group of people, kyle was one of them. The video doesn't show what kyle may have said. From video I've seen, the rioters had a dumpster lit on fire and were alledgedly going to push it toward some police cars. Someone came with a fire extinguisher and put the fire out, which angered the rioters. While it was hard to see, it is thought that the person who put the fire out was kyle. He was seen shortly after with a fire extinguisher in his hand.

This is likely what angered rosenbaum and made kyle the target of his aggression. Rosenbaum said something about "dont point that gun at me" which could have been directed at kyle. We don't know because we're not shown that part of the video. In every image I've seen of kyke holding the weapon, he has his finger clearly off the trigger and always pointing the gun down. He appears to have had gun safety courses.

It appears kyle was trying to turn himself in, but the police, who didn't know what had happened, were driving by.

I can't see any other reason why he would be walking toward the police after having just shot 3 people, other than to turn himself in.

Because he just shot someone!!!
who was attacking him.

Likely they didnt know each other so I'd say they couldn't be called "friends". Regardless, the appropriate action would to have been making sure kyle did make it to the police, and for everyone who witnessed it to go and tell the police, with kyle standing right there. If they had done that, I would bet kyle would have been arrested on the spot.

Ok, the two arguments are not even the same. A burgular who is caught in a home invasion is not anything like people being in a public place, and those people in the process of assaulting someone. A burgular caught in a home invasion is in someone's personal property. What happened in kenosha was in a public space and though kyle was violating curfew and gun laws, the rioters were also violating curfew, as well as arson, theft and vandalism.

The other thing is, while kyle may have been in the wrong for the reasons I mentioned, he had not initiated any violent action, as far as I've seen, up until he was being attacked. In other words, because kyle was engaging in an unlawful activity, it doesn't give someone else the right to attack him, in a public space.

Last edited:

He didn't report the shooting. He called a friend.
Correct, I actually found this out watching a later video

I wasn't talking about what Rosenbaum threw at kyle, I was talking about Rosenbaum was actively chasing Kyle. After that bag was thrown, rosenbaum eventually ended up catching kyle, because of some parked cars. Someone behind them fired off a handgun.

Kyle was about to be assaulted by rosenbaum and he was hearing gunfire. He could have thought they were firing at him.

Earlier in other videos, we can see rosenbaum aggressively interacting with a group of people, kyle was one of them. The video doesn't show what kyle may have said. From video I've seen, the rioters had a dumpster lit on fire and were alledgedly going to push it toward some police cars. Someone came with a fire extinguisher and put the fire out, which angered the rioters. While it was hard to see, it is thought that the person who put the fire out was kyle. He was seen shortly after with a fire extinguisher in his hand.

This is likely what angered rosenbaum and made kyle the target of his aggression. Rosenbaum said something about "dont point that gun at me" which could have been directed at kyle. We don't know because we're not shown that part of the video. In every image I've seen of kyke holding the weapon, he has his finger clearly off the trigger and always pointing the gun down. He appears to have had gun safety courses.

It appears kyle was trying to turn himself in, but the police, who didn't know what had happened, were driving by.

I can't see any other reason why he would be walking toward the police after having just shot 3 people, other than to turn himself in.

who was attacking him.

Likely they didnt know each other so I'd say they couldn't be called "friends". Regardless, the appropriate action would to have been making sure kyle did make it to the police, and for everyone who witnessed it to go and tell the police, with kyle standing right there. If they had done that, I would bet kyle would have been arrested on the spot.

Ok, the two arguments are not even the same. A burgular who is caught in a home invasion is not anything like people being in a public place, and those people in the process of assaulting someone. A burgular caught in a home invasion is in someone's personal property. What happened in kenosha was in a public space and though kyle was violating curfew and gun laws, the rioters were also violating curfew, as well as arson, theft and vandalism.

The other thing is, while kyle may have been in the wrong for the reasons I mentioned, he had not initiated any violent action, as far as I've seen, up until he was being attacked. In other words, because kyle was engaging in an unlawful activity, it doesn't give someone else the right to attack him, in a public space.
"Kyle was about to be assaulted by rosenbaum and he was hearing gunfire. He could have thought they were firing at him."

And equally, Rosenbaum could have thought it was Rittenhouse firing at him. Why does he not have a right to self defense?

who was attacking him.

"Kyle was about to be assaulted by rosenbaum and he was hearing gunfire. He could have thought they were firing at him."

And equally, Rosenbaum could have thought it was Rittenhouse firing at him. Why does he not have a right to self defense?
This can be settled by everybody getting up on the rooftop of their business and blowing rioter's heads off their shoulders before any harm is done to their livelihood. I like that idea, do you?

JoeB131 is wrong yet again. This is nothing new.

who was attacking him.

This can be settled by everybody getting up on the rooftop of their business and blowing rioter's heads off their shoulders before any harm is done to their livelihood. I like that idea, do you?
Excellent idea or have Right Wing Militia confront Antifa and BLM in the streets as will most likely happen later on. :smoke: I could see an eventual situation of a street war like Germany had from 1929-1933. :smoke:

Forum List

Back