Third Planned Parenthood Tape Drops

Please try to use commonly accepted definitons for words and we shan't have an issue. If you're going to insist on making up new definitions you're going to end up looking ridiculous.

You aren't even attempting to argue your point. Instead, your argument is purely genetic. Attack me, attack the OP, attack the people who put out the video as dishonest... true Alinskyism. Pathetic.
look mr potato head, PP gets consent from the women who have an abortion to donate the parts for medical research. Congress already knew about this, The video is edited because this is what these people do. And thus anyone who defends these actions of said people are themselves the same. These people are murders, liars, and terrorists, and you support them.

Dont worry spud, you will never be faced with this choice anyways.

Boggles my mind that the left doesn't mind the systematic slaughter of babies
1. They aren't babies.
2. It isn't a slaughter, it's a medical procedure, even a necessary one.
3. It's legal and should be.
4. Your emotionalism doesn't help you.
5. You can't get pregnant so in reality it's none of your damn business.

Right back at ya
That's correct, and I'd be more than happy to let the women work this out themselves, would you?

I was pointing out you shouldn't be telling someone it's none of their business unless they are a woman....while you have comment after comment on the matter. Think about it.
Comment after comment from an academic point of view. It's not my pregnancy, and never was or will be.

And the panties let the men rule, which is a serious mistake.

it's the rabid pro-lifers who worship at the nanny-state alter begging permission to reproduce under strict supervision.

yeah.....just wait....you guys complain about republicans and sex...wait till the left gets done controlling everything else...do you really think sex isn't on their list...look at what they do on college campuses....they are both uptight and crazy at the same time with sex......you will not like the left in charge of your sex life.....they mean it.....

dare i ask what on earth you are referring to here... :dunno:

And to leave no further doubt in your mind what Planned Parenthood is doing is illegal:

plannedparenthood1.jpg

did you even read the graphic with comprehension or was that just a knee-jerk post?

can you point out the specific supposedly incriminating part?

Why haven't they given these videos to the local DA's and have those people arrested instead of appealing to emotionalism of the masses with selective releases of videos of callous shop talk?
Right....and watch them get ashcanned

Why haven't they given these videos to the local DA's and have those people arrested instead of appealing to emotionalism of the masses with selective releases of videos of callous shop talk?

Yeah, like dimocrap SCUM persecutors are going to bring charges.....

What kind of stupid are you?
The "retardican scum" have the majority in Congress - if there were charges to bring, they would be brought.

I am pro choice. But those vids are disgusting and very hard to justify. I think the left should acknowledge the obvious and renounce Planned Parenthood's practice of selling baby parts.

In addition, those callous doctors need some major sensitivity training. None of this makes Planned Parenthood, or by extension, the left look good. Best to just call it what it is....disgusting and horrible.

Last edited:
renounce the obvious lies being told about the meaning of clinical conversations being demonized out of context?

most people see through the agenda of deliberate misrepresentation going on here...

most people see through the agenda of deliberate misrepresentation going on here...

I based my comments solely on the words spoken by the Planned Parenthood Staff.

You cannot deny or erase their words, their tone, or their callousness. No amount of spin can change what they said or how they came across.

And to leave no further doubt in your mind what Planned Parenthood is doing is illegal:

plannedparenthood1.jpg

did you even read the graphic with comprehension or was that just a knee-jerk post?

You're the one who can't read worth a damn. They are charging money for baby parts, "specimens." Your case is hopeless.

I'd rather not the fetuses go to waste :)
Most agree, imo, but the "targeting" of specific organs may end up "creeping people out." But, if I have Parkinsons, and the pregnancy is being terminated anyway, and it causes no additional trauma to the woman or fetus, and the stem cells might save me from an early and horrid death (and no the fetus is not "killed") then sign me up.
No additional trauma? Is death traumatic in your opinion?
It's a fucking fetus, LOL. I care more about my pet rats then I do a damn fetus.

And unwittingly, you just revealed the true motives behind the liberal abortion platform. Animals have more importance than human babies do. That's sickening. Truly.
Sorry that animals are more intelligent and sentient then a fucking fetus.

I'd rather not the fetuses go to waste :)
Most agree, imo, but the "targeting" of specific organs may end up "creeping people out." But, if I have Parkinsons, and the pregnancy is being terminated anyway, and it causes no additional trauma to the woman or fetus, and the stem cells might save me from an early and horrid death (and no the fetus is not "killed") then sign me up.
It's a fucking fetus, LOL. I care more about my pet rats then I do a damn fetus.

And unwittingly, you just revealed the true motives behind the liberal abortion platform. Animals have more importance than human babies do. That's sickening. Truly.

Your compassion is deep like many on the left. Congratulations. :thup:

Your compassion is deep like many on the left. Congratulations. :thup:
Sorry that facts hurt you.

plannedparenthood1.jpg

You're the one who can't read worth a damn. They are charging money for baby parts, "specimens." Your case is hopeless.

Are you against all tissue and organ donation, or just from PP?

And I'm sure you have a basic understanding of human embryonics. Is an dog fetus not a dog? A cat a cat's? I can't even begin to list the flaws in your logic.

The body parts of a human fetus are viable, but not the fetus they came from. The fetus of a dog is no more intelligent than a human fetus, yet somehow you give more reverence to the dog.

Pitiful. Don't you dare call yourself compassionate.

And I'm sure you have a basic understanding of human embryonics. Is an dog fetus not a dog? A cat a cat's? I can't even begin to list the flaws in your logic.

The body parts are viable, but not the fetus they came from. The fetus of a dog is no more intelligent than a human fetus, yet somehow you give more reverence to the dog.

Pitiful. Don't you dare call yourself compassionate.
No, fetuses are not intelligent or sentient regardless of the species, I was referring to a actual dog/rat/parakeet/etc to a human fetus, idiot.

No, fetuses are not intelligent or sentient regardless of the species, I was referring to a actual dog/rat/parakeet/etc to a human fetus, idiot.

You're getting upset. And I'm saying you treat them with more reverence.

The whole pro-abortion logic is as presented:

Human fetal body parts are viable, yet the fetus, however unintelligent it may be, is not. You're selectively applying the definition of "viable" as it suits you.

"Intelligence" plays no role in the assessment.

You're getting upset. And I'm saying you treat them with more reverence.

The whole pro-abortion logic is as presented:

Human fetal body parts are viable, yet the fetus, however unintelligent it may be, is not. You're selectively applying the definition of "viable" as it suits you.

"Intelligence" plays no role in the assessment.
Of course I do, fetuses aren't the same as sentient, intelligent animals like dogs. Body parts can be used from someone in a vegetative state, your argument is a hunk of shit.

Of course I do, fetuses aren't the same as sentient, intelligent animals like dogs. Body parts can be used from someone in a vegetative state, your argument is a hunk of shit.

Of course they aren't the same as animals. They are unique to the human species. But we aren't talking about taking body parts from someone in a vegetative state, a non sequitur for sure. We are talking about taking parts from a "clump of cells" then magically dubbing them as viable human fetal tissue.

And furthermore, your position has been reduced to "your argument is a hunk of shit." Really now...?

Forum List

Back