Third Planned Parenthood Tape Drops

The latest one is meaningless without a transcript and the knowledge of what was edited out (assuming it's much like the other). "Giving quotes for human fetal tissue" - what are the exact quotes said?

You really are reaching. You can't just plug your ears and hope it goes away. You are attempting to rationalize this behavior by attempting to contextualize what you're seeing on the video. Your behavior is most certainly easy to read.

Actually - I'm not "rationalizing" anything - I'm asking for rationality. Context matters. If you hear only one part of a conversation - don't you want to know what the other part was?

Let me show you how context matters. Here is an edited version of your quote:

"You really are ... rational... most certainly easy to read..."

Is that what you said?

I heard both sides of the conversation in the video. Not falling for your ginned up scenarios either.

How can you prove how this video is edited? Or is this just you denying and justifying what happened? Stop it. You really are making a fool of yourself.
If these guys have the real goods, then hand over the raw footage. Put up or shut up? You can't have it both ways as they are trying to.

The entire videos are online. One is 2 1/2 hours long and another is 1 1/4.

The latest one is meaningless without a transcript and the knowledge of what was edited out (assuming it's much like the other). "Giving quotes for human fetal tissue" - what are the exact quotes said?

You really are reaching. You can't just plug your ears and hope it goes away. You are attempting to rationalize this behavior by attempting to contextualize what you're seeing on the video. Your behavior is most certainly easy to read.

Actually - I'm not "rationalizing" anything - I'm asking for rationality. Context matters. If you hear only one part of a conversation - don't you want to know what the other part was?

Is that what you said?

I heard both sides of the conversation in the video. Not falling for your ginned up scenarios either.

How can you prove how this video is edited? Or is this just you denying and justifying what happened? Stop it. You really are making a fool of yourself.
If these guys have the real goods, then hand over the raw footage. Put up or shut up? You can't have it both ways as they are trying to.

Good to know. I hope someone makes a fair editing job of it, unlike the organization that lied to get it in the first place.

Why haven't they given these videos to the local DA's and have those people arrested instead of appealing to emotionalism of the masses with selective releases of videos of callous shop talk?
If this is determined to be an indictable offense, it will go to a prosecutor.
How anyone can defend this is a mystery.
I cannot fathom the reasons people give for treating PP as some sort of sacred cow.

Is that what you said?

Good to know. I hope someone makes a fair editing job of it, unlike the organization that lied to get it in the first place.

Bad news for you, they are just as incriminating. Boring at times but they are indeed incriminating

Why haven't they given these videos to the local DA's and have those people arrested instead of appealing to emotionalism of the masses with selective releases of videos of callous shop talk?

what crime have they committed? ----I am very much against the public display
of medical procedure gore...
You don't see anythign wrong with the marketing and sale of body parts from aborted children?....

Is that what you said?

Bad news for you, they are just as incriminating. Boring at times but they are indeed incriminating
I'm not at all concerned. It's a brutal business. Since they count body parts anyway most times, if it's donated there's no reason for it not to go out to potentially help mankind. That research could soon be saving one of those fetuses some woman really wants to see grow up...

what crime have they committed? ----I am very much against the public display
of medical procedure gore...
You don't see anythign wrong with the marketing and sale of body parts from aborted children?....
What's better, some good coming from a bad situation or just burning them up as medical waste?

I'm not at all concerned. It's a brutal business. Since they count body parts anyway most times, if it's donated there's no reason for it not to go out to potentially help mankind. That research could soon be saving one of those fetuses some woman really wants to see grow up...

Well there is donations and then there is selling human body parts. Planned Parenthood is doing the latter and people are outraged. As they should be. When you see prices and negotiations being discussed it's pretty clear what's going on

Well there is donations and then there is selling human body parts. Planned Parenthood is doing the latter and people are outraged. As they should be. When you see prices and negotiations being discussed it's pretty clear what's going on
We sell body parts here. It's legal. Anatomical Tissue Bank - MedCure

Last edited:
the GOP has been completely wrecked by these ignorant nuts for decades now.

"anti-choice conservatives are aggressively pushing Alex Jones’s conspiracy theory about how Planned Parenthood wants to exterminate black people."

Sarah Palin s despicable Planned Parenthood logic Support the Confederate flag eliminate life-saving medical services - Salon.com

oh anti-choice. what you know about giving people choice. if they choose to speak out against abortions you call them: unintelligent and wail over showing a picture of what PP is doing to their aborted children. so save it. you've been spewing for 24 pages already

Boggles my mind that the left doesn't mind the systematic slaughter of babies
1. They aren't babies.
2. It isn't a slaughter, it's a medical procedure, even a necessary one.
3. It's legal and should be.
4. Your emotionalism doesn't help you.
5. You can't get pregnant so in reality it's none of your damn business.

1. They aren't babies.

Right back at ya
That's correct, and I'd be more than happy to let the women work this out themselves, would you?

1. They aren't babies.
Yes they are
Yes it is
No, it shouldn't be. Just like slavery
It reminds me I'm human
It's very much the business of everyone

1. They aren't babies.

Right back at ya
That's correct, and I'd be more than happy to let the women work this out themselves, would you?

I was pointing out you shouldn't be telling someone it's none of their business unless they are a woman....while you have comment after comment on the matter. Think about it.

And to leave no further doubt in your mind what Planned Parenthood is doing is illegal:

plannedparenthood1.jpg

Circling the wagons....

Read the Letter Planned Parenthood Sent News Outlets Warning Them Not to Air Undercover Videos

A regional branch of Planned Parenthood warned reporters in a new letter Monday against airing recent sting videos released by a group which purport to show the abortion provider’s employees discussing the sell of aborted fetus parts.

KVLY-TV in North Dakota published the letter from Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota.

“CMP has used footage obtained through deceit and unlawful behavior, including possible violations of state recording laws, federal tax laws and falsified state identification. Then, they concoct wildly false stories through selective editing,” the letter alleged.

“We expect this video will be no different in that regard; however, footage yet to come is expected to represent an extreme violation of patient privacy by including footage of post-abortion fetal tissue neither patients nor health care professionals authorized be filmed,” it added.

The letter was sent one day before the Center for Medical Progress released a third video, appearing to show Planned Parenthood workers standing by dead fetuses while talking about the price “per item.”

The letter concluded warning that “the material should not be aired.”

A representative for Planned Parenthood could not be reached for comment by TheBlaze.

Read the entire letter below via KVLY:

Read the Letter Planned Parenthood Sent News Outlets Warning Them Not to Air Undercover Videos TheBlaze.com

Forum List

Back