This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

No authority??
number of President Donald Trump’s old tweets that claimed his predecessor Barack Obama would bomb Iran to boost his polling numbers are going viral again after a U.S. airstrike that killed Iran’s top general.

Trump only tweeted an image of an American flag following the killing of Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani near Baghdad International Airport on Friday morning.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

9:32 PM - Jan 2, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

244K people are talking about this

The Trump administration-directed assassination of the senior Iranian commander was conducted without congressional authority and sparked fears among top-ranking Democrats that the U.S. could be about to enter another war.

People on Twitter quickly pointed out how Trump in 2011 and 2012 had repeatedly claimed Obama was about to enter a conflict with Iran in a bid to win re-election.
That flag trigger you eh?

Pretty sad

Impeach the SOB 10 times over for not notifying my democratic representatives in Congress!! He's lawless. :eek:

Sure!

Right AFTER we remove Pelosi, Schiff and ALL those on your side who side stepped the Constitution and unilaterally impeached Trump. All without so much as allowing Trump's side any representation. Closed door as a matter of fact. There's something very wrong with you Domestic Terrorists.......oh WAIT!

Interesting how your side LOVES unilateral actions, until it's not theirs. :rolleyes:

If not for hypocrisy....what would the Left be ? :dunno:

The POS Trump notifies Repubs about the strike but keep Dems in the dark??? Fuk that POS may he suffer the worst a man can suffer
Wise move. Democrats leak worse than a kitchen strainer.

Wrong. He was supposed to inform the chairman of the House foreign relations committee.

Just keep this in mind when Democrats retake control of the Presidency grandpa. I have the feeling you will be the loudest whiner on the board once Republicans have been completely shut out of eveything, and you can bet your last nickel, that;s exactly what's going to happen.

Because it will be a wise move.

the democrat party is dead, it will never again control DC. It was killed by Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, and quid pro quo Biden.

the party of Kennedy and Truman is as dead as Elvis.
Hopefully trump joins them soon Let him pull his BS on them

do you ever post anything that makes sense? If you are calling for the murder of the president, I will forward this to the secret service and FBI and they will visit you soon.

And they want us dead, even more so, now.... right?

no, they have wanted us dead for 3000 years, the Koran teaches them to want us dead. Study why the europeans started the crusades against islam. you might learn something

3000 years huh, You might want to re-check your figures. :cool:

"4 out of 3 people struggle with math" -- Anonymous

Ok, 2000 years if that makes you happy. but the point remains valid. Muslims have been trying to kill non-muslims throughout all of recorded history.
dude, not to out you in public, but, it seems you don't understand that the US has only existed over 243 years.

by "us" I was referring to non-muslims, not americans. Sorry if I confused you.
ahhhh, well if just non muslim, then I'd say, it's been since the 7th century.

We killed a guy that was responsible for thousands of deaths good riddance
Awfully convenient, wasn't it?
Yep. Looks like wag the dog...big time.

looks like Trump finally grew balls

ONCE AGAIN:
  1. America has killed another major high level perennial terrorist who has long attacked and killed americans and american interests.
  2. Trump has shown Iran that America will not be intimidated by their terror tactics.
  3. The only thing Iran understands and respects is strength, not weakness.
  4. You never made friends with a scorpion by giving him another chance to sting you.
  5. First thing the Left wants to do is retreat so Iran can say they won and beat back the Red Satan and be even more emboldened to attack us again.
  6. Doing the right thing is usually not the easy thing. Doing the easy thing is seldom the best thing.

1. He can easily be replace. The bomb that was used cost more. But the pay back against private Americans like me that travel overseas makes it more dangerous. And other American interest in ME.

2. Trump has shown nothing. These people are not scared at nobody especially to Trump.

Here’s a real facts. In reality Trump showed dumb, stupid and cowardice in ME policies.
He abandoned Kurds ally in northern Iraq letting Putin and Assad take over the territory we gained from fighting ISIS. Putin, Assad and Iran are all in together supporting terrorism.
Trump foreign policies are nothing but crap and laughable around the world. Dumb.

The rest of your numbers are just pure garbage and cow dung.

Nothing
My problem isn't the target or even the strike. It is the general overall hostilities in the Middle east.

You realize this is nothing "new" don't you?

Look at history. This has been going on for a LONG time.
I believe that was his point. however, killing evil is a good thing. I don't care about anything else, getting rid of evil is always a good thing.

Things were calm, until Trump came around and tried to destroy anything Obama touched.... :eek:
And without thought or measure, broke the treaty.
The pos trump is the real terrorist
The Iranian guy, was a real terrorist, we've known this for years and years.... we chose not to kill him previously by other presidents, because of the hornet's nest that would be awakened by the punch, and long term results of this...

We'll see, trillions of dollars and lost lives later, how it all works out... And a DOW that falls...

I pray for the best, but fear the worst.

What is Trump`s long term strategy, if he even has one?
dude, if only you could read your own shit. too fking funny. What is the hornet's nest? You're right, we should have let him live and take out hundreds of more americans. cause fk, we shouldn't punish anyone for their atrocities. right?

perhaps, the intel was never there to take the evil fk out. But it was,and trump took the shot. Good shootin tex.
Dudette, if I need to tell you what the hornets nest is, you better just go back to your mama's kitchen, to continue your cooking lessons. :)
yeah, yeah. you have no fking clue loser. evil was killed today, celebrate it. You obviously have nothing else to say. BTW, I believe in outing evil. I see you don't. But you are a demofk, so it goes without question.
The POS Trump notifies Repubs about the strike but keep Dems in the dark??? Fuk that POS may he suffer the worst a man can suffer

Wrong. He was supposed to inform the chairman of the House foreign relations committee.

Just keep this in mind when Democrats retake control of the Presidency grandpa. I have the feeling you will be the loudest whiner on the board once Republicans have been completely shut out of eveything, and you can bet your last nickel, that;s exactly what's going to happen.

the democrat party is dead, it will never again control DC. It was killed by Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, and quid pro quo Biden.

do you ever post anything that makes sense? If you are calling for the murder of the president, I will forward this to the secret service and FBI and they will visit you soon.
Red do me a favor and go fuk yourself

no, they have wanted us dead for 3000 years, the Koran teaches them to want us dead. Study why the europeans started the crusades against islam. you might learn something

3000 years huh, You might want to re-check your figures. :cool:

"4 out of 3 people struggle with math" -- Anonymous

Ok, 2000 years if that makes you happy. but the point remains valid. Muslims have been trying to kill non-muslims throughout all of recorded history.
dude, not to out you in public, but, it seems you don't understand that the US has only existed over 243 years.

by "us" I was referring to non-muslims, not americans. Sorry if I confused you.
ahhhh, well if just non muslim, then I'd say, it's been since the 7th century.

good catch, I stand corrected

when was islam created - Google Search

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!
So, you are now FOR a war in the Middle East. #Becauseitsacult.

hmmmmmmmm, uh, MODs?

The pos trump is the real terrorist
The Iranian guy, was a real terrorist, we've known this for years and years.... we chose not to kill him previously by other presidents, because of the hornet's nest that would be awakened by the punch, and long term results of this...

We'll see, trillions of dollars and lost lives later, how it all works out... And a DOW that falls...

I pray for the best, but fear the worst.

What is Trump`s long term strategy, if he even has one?
dude, if only you could read your own shit. too fking funny. What is the hornet's nest? You're right, we should have let him live and take out hundreds of more americans. cause fk, we shouldn't punish anyone for their atrocities. right?

perhaps, the intel was never there to take the evil fk out. But it was,and trump took the shot. Good shootin tex.
Dudette, if I need to tell you what the hornets nest is, you better just go back to your mama's kitchen, to continue your cooking lessons. :)
yeah, yeah. you have no fking clue loser. evil was killed today, celebrate it. You obviously have nothing else to say. BTW, I believe in outing evil. I see you don't. But you are a demofk, so it goes without question.

Red do me a favor and go fuk yourself

I am not the least bit interested in your self sexual fantasies.

but as long as you continue to post stupidity on this board, I will continue to make a fool of you.

hmmmmmmmm, uh, MODs?
Coward Just like the pos you worship

Nothing
My problem isn't the target or even the strike. It is the general overall hostilities in the Middle east.

You realize this is nothing "new" don't you?

Look at history. This has been going on for a LONG time.
I believe that was his point. however, killing evil is a good thing. I don't care about anything else, getting rid of evil is always a good thing.

No, it wasn't. In the context of this thread and his prior posts on this topic, he referred to the CURRENT escalation.

[

They got $150b from Obama, the planeload of CASH was $1.5b.

That money has been used to support Iranian Muslim terrorism. The blood of that terrorism is all over Obama's hands. What in the hell was that sonofabitch thinking by giving the Mullah billions of dollars? It doesn't get any dumber than that. These Moon Bats were idiots electing that dumbass Obama.

Not likely at this point edward....You still got 5 years to go before you even have a chance....Probably not then either.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back