This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

Impeach the SOB 10 times over for not notifying my democratic representatives in Congress!! He's lawless. :eek:
How Obama Ignored Congress, and Misled America, on War in Libya
From your article, do you think this is what Trump n the Republican team, are doing now? Lying to us about the imminent threat??

Due to the nature of the Libya conflict, these misrepresentations weren't nearly as consequential as, say, the way George W. Bush spoke out about weapons of mass destruction before the Iraq war. It is nevertheless an example of the president deliberately misleading the American people in order to facilitate false impressions about foreign military actions that he finds convenient.

Trump warned Iran that they need to start paying nice or suffer the consequences.

The assholes didn't listen, did they?

Except his numbers have been going UP.

Leftist logic fail. Basic math fail too lol
Bullshit. His disapproval’s are up, his approvals are down and the number wanting him removed is up.

and this november he will be reelected, none of your BS means anything. You fools lost and will keep losing as long as you keep running losers like the current crop of dem hopefuls.

Are you cheering for the mass murder of Iranian women and children?

Did you cheer when they killed 608 American soldiers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, but you cheer when our mercenary troops kill thousands of Iraqi civilians, all for the Oligarchy.

I’m not cheering for anyone. Don sanctioned what needed to be done. We are done paying those assholes billions of dollars, like oboe did. Another 911 can never be allowed to happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did not need to do this. It was entirely unjustified, provocative, and will result in more dead Americans.

Tell me when Iran attacks our homeland. Then and only then, do we go to war.

Again, I don't think Trump wants war. He showed great restraint with the tanker business. The Iranian general was IN Iraq during a threat to our embassy. I think Iran has some explaining to do.
I especially like how Trump exercised "great restraint" in Syria...TWICE....Oh wait.

I'd lay odds that he got rolled again.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!
So, you are now FOR a war in the Middle East. #Becauseitsacult.
Jesus! When did Democrats become such cowards?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Fuck Trump. Fuck his war. Fuck every one of you sick motherfuckers who support him.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!
So, you are now FOR a war in the Middle East. #Becauseitsacult.
what war?

Fuck Trump. Fuck his war. Fuck every one of you sick motherfuckers who support him.
what war? hly fk, you all got arms up your arses. wow, no individual thinking at all. what war?

Impeach the SOB 10 times over for not notifying my democratic representatives in Congress!! He's lawless. :eek:
How Obama Ignored Congress, and Misled America, on War in Libya
From your article, do you think this is what Trump n the Republican team, are doing now? Lying to us about the imminent threat??

Due to the nature of the Libya conflict, these misrepresentations weren't nearly as consequential as, say, the way George W. Bush spoke out about weapons of mass destruction before the Iraq war. It is nevertheless an example of the president deliberately misleading the American people in order to facilitate false impressions about foreign military actions that he finds convenient.
My point was your hypocrisy.
And that was an actual act of war in a new nation not a bombing in a country we are already militarily engaged in.

Nothing
My problem isn't the target or even the strike. It is the general overall hostilities in the Middle east.

You realize this is nothing "new" don't you?

Look at history. This has been going on for a LONG time.
I believe that was his point. however, killing evil is a good thing. I don't care about anything else, getting rid of evil is always a good thing.
WAG THE DOG ?
wag the dog? explain. you are a polly

The Need to Impeach and Demand a Fair Trial. The Republicans too, need to be on record.
Pelosi: "The Admin has conducted tonight's strikes ... without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress. The full Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation."

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, aka Pharaohs Law--Subjugation Atrocity--is Trump's Law Too. Equal Treatment Under Law is not what the Trump people find to be workable--saying, "Get Over It!")

You want to remove Trump for killing terrorists? Lol. You're insane.
You need to come to the realization that the greatest terrorist in the world is the good old USA. No nation is responsible for more death and destruction these past 20 years, then you know who. This is an indisputable fact, but many will call me a traitor for saying it.

The US was working to defeat terrorism in its many forms, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Quds Force, or any of the other terrorist groups. If you don't think that is a necessary battle, you aren't thinking clearly. Soleimani killed many Americans with IEDs and was Iran's top terrorist general.
Quds Force - Wikipedia
by attacking the most effective opponents of terror in Syria and providing air cover for Al Qaeda and ISIS in Idlib.

The most effective opponents of terror in Syria are the Kurds, and we do protect them.

We also defeated AQ and ISIS in Syria in record time, as opposed to the Obama admin, who let the Caliphate expand to its largest size.
ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png

BULLSHIT.
It was Obama’s coalitions forces that defeated the ISIS with the help of the Kurds costing more than 11,000 Kurds fighters. Then Trump took credits at the end.
Then Trump abandoned them feeding them to Turkey creation of human atrocities and massive refugees at the same time gave up the territory to Syria and Putin and Iran.

Things were calm, until Trump came around and tried to destroy anything Obama touched.... :eek:
And without thought or measure, broke the treaty.
The pos trump is the real terrorist
The Iranian guy, was a real terrorist, we've known this for years and years.... we chose not to kill him previously by other presidents, because of the hornet's nest that would be awakened by the punch, and long term results of this...

We'll see, trillions of dollars and lost lives later, how it all works out... And a DOW that falls...

I pray for the best, but fear the worst.

What is Trump`s long term strategy, if he even has one?
dude, if only you could read your own shit. too fking funny. What is the hornet's nest? You're right, we should have let him live and take out hundreds of more americans. cause fk, we shouldn't punish anyone for their atrocities. right?

perhaps, the intel was never there to take the evil fk out. But it was,and trump took the shot. Good shootin tex.
Dudette, if I need to tell you what the hornets nest is, you better just go back to your mama's kitchen, to continue your cooking lessons. :)
yeah, yeah. you have no fking clue loser. evil was killed today, celebrate it. You obviously have nothing else to say. BTW, I believe in outing evil. I see you don't. But you are a demofk, so it goes without question.
He was an evil guy, no doubt....

But what's next? War with Iran... or daisy laced headbands?

Just to be clear, what war are you assigning to Trump? The mess he was handed by 3 previous presidents or some kind of perceived war with Iran?

I want our troops out of there but let's keep the reasons we're there in perspective.

Just to be clear, what war are you assigning to Trump? The mess he was handed by 3 previous presidents or some kind of perceived war with Iran?

I want our troops out of there but let's keep the reasons we're there in perspective.
So, as much as I can agree we shouldn't be over there, I also value life here in the US. And if our soldiers are earning pay to defend us, do it in a strategic place away from our shores. So with that, I'm ok with them there.

Forum List

Back