This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

and the entire nation wants to know what Trumps strategy for it will be

~S~
After innocent Americans are killed in retaliation, Donnie just might start WWIII.

The war profiteers must be so excited today.

Are you afraid because Trump didn't allow a Muslim terrorist get away with attacking an American embassy?

Go put on your pink pussy hat, march around and then go howl at the sky, Moon Bat. You will feel better then.
Why do some Americans only know of harmful actions taken by other nationalities, but are completely unaware of the harmful actions their government caused that resulted in retaliation?

Are they just stupid?

Why do American hating Moon Bat assholes always take the side of the Muslim terrorists?

The sonofabitch killed an American contractor and attacked an American embassy and a strong American President took the asshole out.

If you don't like it then go fuck yourself. We have had enough Libtard weakness.
Why do some American government lovers accept everything their lying murdering government says?

Are they stupid? Are they automatons?

Why do you assume the American government is always lying?

After innocent Americans are killed in retaliation, Donnie just might start WWIII.

Are you afraid because Trump didn't allow a Muslim terrorist get away with attacking an American embassy?

Go put on your pink pussy hat, march around and then go howl at the sky, Moon Bat. You will feel better then.
Why do some Americans only know of harmful actions taken by other nationalities, but are completely unaware of the harmful actions their government caused that resulted in retaliation?

Are they just stupid?

Why do American hating Moon Bat assholes always take the side of the Muslim terrorists?

The sonofabitch killed an American contractor and attacked an American embassy and a strong American President took the asshole out.

If you don't like it then go fuck yourself. We have had enough Libtard weakness.
Why do some American government lovers accept everything their lying murdering government says?

LOL.

Why do you assume they always tell the truth?

See? I can play dumb too.

Like hell it ain’t. It has been since the burning of Atlanta and the campaigns against the plains Indians and Philippinos

How about 9/11 victims, London bombings, and recent terror attacks?
Which is what we're discussing now, defeating Iran's terrorism network.

What did Iran have to do with 9/11 or London?

I'm showing that terrorists don't care if they murder women and children.
i.e. there are no "rules of engagement" when fighting terrorists and terrorism.
Clearly the US government doesn’t care if they murder women and children, but you need to understand history to know this. Somehow millions of Americans missed this obvious fact. LOL!

Who’s the bigger terrorist? Do a body count. There’s your answer. Are you man enough to accept it?

1. The US military is not a terrorist group that kills women and children on purpose, we avoid killing innocent civilians if at all possible. So they do care, stop lying.

2. The terrorists are the biggest terrorist, the US is not, that is the answer. Are you intelligent enough to accept the truth.
You need to get an education, but not one provided by the State.

Things have been escalating with Iran since the late 1970s if they would stay in the Middle East and just kill each other I would love to get the hell out and never look back sadly that is not the case.
There is not a single Iranian I fear.

I do however fear the change to my country because of the southern invasion. I do fear the threat the far left pose to our constitution.

Iran as a threat registers a big fat 0 to me. They're like a school bully in a school I never went to.

NOT MY PROBLEM

Look at you! Couldn’t have a thread where you condemn Trump without this kind of weak bullshit.

How about 9/11 victims, London bombings, and recent terror attacks?
Which is what we're discussing now, defeating Iran's terrorism network.

What did Iran have to do with 9/11 or London?

I'm showing that terrorists don't care if they murder women and children.
i.e. there are no "rules of engagement" when fighting terrorists and terrorism.
Clearly the US government doesn’t care if they murder women and children, but you need to understand history to know this. Somehow millions of Americans missed this obvious fact. LOL!

Who’s the bigger terrorist? Do a body count. There’s your answer. Are you man enough to accept it?

1. The US military is not a terrorist group that kills women and children on purpose, we avoid killing innocent civilians if at all possible. So they do care, stop lying.

2. The terrorists are the biggest terrorist, the US is not, that is the answer. Are you intelligent enough to accept the truth.
You need to get an education, but not one provided by the State.

You're big on quips, but not big on facts. Thanks for playing.

Are they just stupid?

Based upon their track record it seems the logical assumption.

[Q

Why did the Moon Bats elect Obama that lied about the reason our embassy in Benghazi was attacked?

Solaimani was a well known Muslim terrorist. Why do you believe the Iranians that say he was not a terrorist?

Are you a moron?

113_jpg-1218417.JPG

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

While I agree with no more war no more empire that the american people never asked for
I highly doubt we"ll be invading Persia anytime soon .

They attacked a u,s. embassy ...when you attack a u.s. embassy you need a missle shoved up your ass

xzfdp3tnpi841.jpg

Trump is not weak like a Jimmy Carter, Slick Willy or Barry "Give Cash to the Mullahs" Obama.

Democrats don't like American resolve. They like kissing the ass of the Muslim terrorists.
Let’s do a little thought experiment.

Please name all the nations attacked by Iran, in the past 100 years.

Now do the same thing for the USA?

What can you conclude from your answer?

Lets play the real game. The terrorist sonofabitch orchestrated an attack against an US embassy and was taken out.

Why are you bitching?
Okay. Can you kindly offer proof that the general was behind the embassy attack?
I betya they use the same CIA as their source that they've been claiming to this very day, are Deep State, and Framed Roger Rabbit.... I mean framed Donald Trump....with Russian collusion. :rolleyes:

Makes one ponder how and why $1.7B in cash was delivered under the cover of darkness if the highest ranking general was killing US.

[Q

Why did the Moon Bats elect Obama that lied about the reason our embassy in Benghazi was attacked?

Solaimani was a well known Muslim terrorist. Why do you believe the Iranians that say he was not a terrorist?

Are you a moron?
Please someone...anyone...prove the general was a terrorist. Please.

WOW!

Can't believe all the Trumpers needed to wake them up from their zombiness, and become Republicans again.... was war drums beating.....?

This is a perfect example of the old wives tale saying:

Be careful of what you wish for.....!!!!!!!! :eek:

I think attacking our embassy was proof, No?

Are you and Care4all, licking Ayatollah Assahollah today?

[Q

Are you a moron?
Please someone...anyone...prove the general was a terrorist. Please.

Makes one ponder how and why $1.7B in cash was delivered under the cover of darkness if the highest ranking general was killing US.
Things were calm, until Trump came around and tried to destroy anything Obama touched.... :eek:
And without thought or measure, broke the treaty.

Maybe it's time we go full bore, literally on complete oil independence and kiss off OPEC for good. From what I read we are about 90% energy independent right now. Do we need to mess with the Middle East at all if we are 100% self sufficient with oil and gas?

Why is so hard to realize that the oil produced in the US does not belong to the US? It belongs to the oil companies, most of which are multinational.

Are you in favor of nationalizing the oil industry, like a Third World dictatorship?

Forum List

Back