This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

I think attacking our embassy was proof, No?

Are you and Care4all, licking Ayatollah Assahollah today?

[Q

Why do some American government lovers accept everything their lying murdering government says?

Are they stupid? Are they automatons?

Why did the Moon Bats elect Obama that lied about the reason our embassy in Benghazi was attacked?

Solaimani was a well known Muslim terrorist. Why do you believe the Iranians that say he was not a terrorist?

Are you a moron?
Please someone...anyone...prove the general was a terrorist. Please.
So, the general was responsible for the embassy attack in which no one was killed. Do you have proof?

[Q

Why do some American government lovers accept everything their lying murdering government says?

Why did the Moon Bats elect Obama that lied about the reason our embassy in Benghazi was attacked?

Solaimani was a well known Muslim terrorist. Why do you believe the Iranians that say he was not a terrorist?

Are you a moron?

He has been on the US terrorist list since 2005. Good enough for me. I don't think proof is needed at this point.

Obama was a terrorist and financed terrorism and armed terrorists.

90% of Iran's military will be destroyed on the Mountains of Israel when Iran, Turkey and Russia attack Israel.

There will be so many dead bodies that it will take 7 months to bury them, and so much destroyed weapons and vehicles, it will take 7 years to burn them and clear the battlefield.

Ezekiel 38 - 39.

gog-magog-war-coincide-with-the-coming-4-blood-moon-26-638.jpg

linksenterprises077001.gif

4bloodmoongogmagog-140521004019-phpapp02-thumbnail-4.jpg

Makes one ponder how and why $1.7B in cash was delivered under the cover of darkness if the highest ranking general was killing US.
Things were calm, until Trump came around and tried to destroy anything Obama touched.... :eek:
And without thought or measure, broke the treaty.

[Q

Are you a moron?
So, the general was responsible for the embassy attack in which no one was killed. Do you have proof?

They spray painted that he was their leader right on the Embassy wall FFS. SMH.

Makes one ponder how and why $1.7B in cash was delivered under the cover of darkness if the highest ranking general was killing US.
Things were calm, until Trump came around and tried to destroy anything Obama touched.... :eek:
Yes. Donnie has been provoking Iran, since he took office. Like O, he is controlled by the MIC and the billionaires.

We killed a guy that was responsible for thousands of deaths good riddance

Yet when this guy was killing ISIS terrorists, we had no real problem with him. We were happy to let the Iranians save the Iraqi and Syrian governments from ISIS.

Now we are bitching because they are more loved than we are...

Just because they were killing ISIS doesn’t mean they were allies. The enemy of your enemy isn’t necessarily your friend. As far as you saying we’re bitching that they are more loved than we are, that has to be one of the dumbest statements I’ve ever heard on the site. We did the right thing, which is clear to see if you’re on our side. I can see how you’re struggling with it.

This is all you need to know about Iran as we approach judgment day.
gog-and-magog_retaliates.jpg

That same general is responsible for the deaths of 600 Americans, attacked one of our drones, and he also attacked ships, and he also kidnapped sailors. He was a bad man who had it coming for a long time, and he is burning in Hell with Muhammad & Hitler.

Go cry to someone who gives a fuck about him being dead. Go join The Iranian Army.

This is Iran as we approach The End Times. Any questions?

Balls-of-fire-on-city.jpg
Yes. Donnie has been provoking Iran, since he took office. Like O, he is controlled by the MIC and the billionaires.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Iran just got Trump-stamped. If they learned their lesson they will slink away with their tail between their legs. If they are dumb, a bigger stick will be used.

So, if all this ends up in a war, will you be participating?

I just finished twenty years working for the DOD. I’ll certainly go back to work for them to help bomb more Muslims.

Working or fighting. Two different things. BFD, I worked for them also.

Sweeping the floors at night is working for them, but it isn't fighting.

At least his death is exposing The Iranian Terrorists on this site.

Faun, Car4All, BasqueRomance, Gipper, Penelope, Occupied, LOL

[Q

Are you a moron?

They spray painted that he was their leader right on the Embassy wall FFS. SMH.

Last edited:
We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Iran just got Trump-stamped. If they learned their lesson they will slink away with their tail between their legs. If they are dumb, a bigger stick will be used.

So, if all this ends up in a war, will you be participating?

You know, this line of argument is dumb. Most of us on this board (I think) are too old to join the military or serve in any real capacity in war time.

Many presidents didn't serve. Many in Congress didn't serve. But they actually have the power to make those decisions so take it up with them.

And, no, I'm not pro war.

I have Grandkids that would. Quit thinking about yourself.

The only fighting that you ever did was to drop your pants and fight fleas!

9/11 is nowhere announced in the Execution Without Fair Trial of the Iranian Commander. 2001 AUMF does not apply. It was not open-ended, but even specific.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Aka, The Holy Father's New Year Message: Slap the Bitch around, apologize later!)

You need to learn to read it, or have a child read it to you.

One word applies: Authorized!

Even the April 21 phone call to Ukraine's new President recorded no "Corruption" word in the conversation. The clear-cut example is the end of "Turn The Other Cheek" Christianity in the Pope's New Years Day message. Do Not turn the other cheek! Slap the Bitch around, apologize later!

The Need to Impeach and Demand a Fair Trial. The Republicans too, need to be on record.
Pelosi: "The Admin has conducted tonight's strikes ... without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress. The full Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation."

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, aka Pharaohs Law--Subjugation Atrocity--is Trump's Law Too. Equal Treatment Under Law is not what the Trump people find to be workable--saying, "Get Over It!")

Why would Pelosi be briefed? She would just walk to the nearest TV camera and announce it to the world!

Are you afraid because Trump didn't allow a Muslim terrorist get away with attacking an American embassy?

Go put on your pink pussy hat, march around and then go howl at the sky, Moon Bat. You will feel better then.
Why do some Americans only know of harmful actions taken by other nationalities, but are completely unaware of the harmful actions their government caused that resulted in retaliation?

Are they just stupid?

Why do American hating Moon Bat assholes always take the side of the Muslim terrorists?

The sonofabitch killed an American contractor and attacked an American embassy and a strong American President took the asshole out.

If you don't like it then go fuck yourself. We have had enough Libtard weakness.

Why do you assume the American government is always lying?
LOL.

Why do you assume they always tell the truth?

See? I can play dumb too.

You’re not playing.

Forum List

Back