This CAN'T be true.....

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Dec 5, 2012
Despite the Fact Rachel Dolezal has Two White Parents MSNBC Host Wonders Is it Possible She Might Actually be Black Video TheBlaze.com

So, the white broad is actually "trans-black"!?!?!?!?

My God! This world is absolutely crazy......2 white parents and this girl has been "playing" black (to the point) where she is in charge of the local NAACP office (she has been outed by her two WHITE parents) and this IDIOT on MSNBC says "Is it possible that she is black".......

God save the United States of America. We have lost our collective minds.

I asked weeks ago if I...a white male at birth...can identify as a black man.

It was to make fun of lefties during the Jenner nonsense.

Then....this happened. Apparently its a thing now.

Why is it the far right wants to tell everyone what to think, what to be, what to do? Two words: get lost.

Despite the Fact Rachel Dolezal has Two White Parents MSNBC Host Wonders Is it Possible She Might Actually be Black Video TheBlaze.com

My God! This world is absolutely crazy......2 white parents and this girl has been "playing" black (to the point) where she is in charge of the local NAACP office (she has been outed by her two WHITE parents) and this IDIOT on MSNBC says "Is it possible that she is black".......

Isn't being black a religion? Kinda like being jew.

It seems the same people upset over Dolezal were just fine with Jenner. Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.

Who is upset with Dolezal?

I think both she and Jenner have issues.

I am also a little distressed that the NAACP apparently didn't vet this woman at all. Or maybe htey just don't care that much about Tacoma.

What difference does it make if she is black? The NAACP was started by white Republicans.

Interesting concept, this TRANS business. How far does this stretch, gullibility wise? Say, I am transrich even though I am broke? Or transyoung even though I am old and tired? You can fool some of the people some of the time, this load of malarkey is a PT Barnum old-school load of malarkey.

11249762_916170401759405_1700507977834280285_n.jpg

Imagine the lefty at the NAACP who first met her...she says she's black....and the NAACP guy is terrified to call her out.....because if he does...he will be labeled as attacking a black woman....

The lefties are bat shit crazy....I really think she did our country a service....

Imagine the lefty at the NAACP who first met her...she says she's black....and the NAACP guy is terrified to call her out.....because if he does...he will be labeled as attacking a black woman....

The lefties are bat shit crazy....I really think she did our country a service....
The reaction to this has been straight up hilarious.

The PC Police are in hyper-obtuse mode - gee gosh, what's the big deal, who cares, etc etc.

A big ol' bucket o' giggles on this one.

Or she's just the person running the organization's obscure office in an obscure city.

No. Seriously. Tacoma Washington only has 136K people living in it. Probably most of them didn't even know they HAD a chapter of the NAACP.

Isn't being black a religion? Kinda like being jew.

Beats me....I've been black my whole life. Geez, if I would have known that I could call myself "white", my life would have been a LOT easier....oh well.....

Or she's just the person running the organization's obscure office in an obscure city.

No. Seriously. Tacoma Washington only has 136K people living in it. Probably most of them didn't even know they HAD a chapter of the NAACP.
get an updated almanac Joe....it has 205,000 people there now....

Forum List

Back