This chart reveals the inhumanity of US drug prices compared to other countries

What did I lie about dumbass. I pointed out that pill cost different prices and all you dummies are talking about R&D. Ok, a drug costs a lot to develop what does that have to do with the price difference?

Or the price of tea in china?

What most conservatives either don't know or won't admit is that drug companies get a large portion of their R&D money from us taxpayers.

They get government tax dollars through grants which means that most R&D is paid by American tax dollars.

They also get free research through our public university system. Which is mostly paid for by tax dollars. The government also gives grants to those universities for R&D work. That's on top of the state tax dollars that are paid to those public universities.

The drug companies are robbing Americans blind and stupid conservatives cheer them on.
I would rather see my tax dollar go to something productive and for the good of society instead of something non productive and detrimental to society.. like, welfare?

What did I lie about dumbass. I pointed out that pill cost different prices and all you dummies are talking about R&D. Ok, a drug costs a lot to develop what does that have to do with the price difference?

What most conservatives either don't know or won't admit is that drug companies get a large portion of their R&D money from us taxpayers.

They get government tax dollars through grants which means that most R&D is paid by American tax dollars.

They also get free research through our public university system. Which is mostly paid for by tax dollars. The government also gives grants to those universities for R&D work. That's on top of the state tax dollars that are paid to those public universities.

The drug companies are robbing Americans blind and stupid conservatives cheer them on.
I would rather see my tax dollar go to something productive and for the good of society instead of something non productive and detrimental to society.. like, welfare?

AND get gouged for it too! You're weird

AND get gouged for it too! You're weird
way I see it is that I and others like me can afford the medications. Those that cant are not worthy to be around us anyway. look at it like stupidity control.

Forum List

Back