This Country Is Tearing Apart At The Very Seams

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
I have to admit I have an obsession. It gnaws at me. I am frequently preoccupied with it, searching for a solution to this puzzle only to be disappointed and frustrated.

How did this country get to the fractured, broken place that we currently find ourselves in?

I know part of the answer to that question involves Trump, but it’s far more than just that. It’s much deeper and has been in the works for much longer than the political prominence of Donald J. It goes back decades. It’s the legacy of toxic nativism, hateful racism, know-nothingism and general selfish assholishness. There is a strain of person in this country that are frankly dumber than a stump and arrogant about it. Removing Trump either by a vote in the Senate or during the election won’t remove these people, they’re with us to stay.

And that’s a problem, a big problem.

This country is tearing apart at the very seams

It’s the legacy of toxic nativism, hateful racism, know-nothingism and general selfish assholishness.

that's pretty much it in a nutshell. Good article.

Trump, trump, trump.

You need to change the doohicky in your magic 8-ball.

I blame the liberal political tactics of Saul Alinsky. We gave the hippies the keys in 1992 and they really have been a shit show.

I have to admit I have an obsession. It gnaws at me. I am frequently preoccupied with it, searching for a solution to this puzzle only to be disappointed and frustrated.

How did this country get to the fractured, broken place that we currently find ourselves in?

I know part of the answer to that question involves Trump, but it’s far more than just that. It’s much deeper and has been in the works for much longer than the political prominence of Donald J. It goes back decades. It’s the legacy of toxic nativism, hateful racism, know-nothingism and general selfish assholishness. There is a strain of person in this country that are frankly dumber than a stump and arrogant about it. Removing Trump either by a vote in the Senate or during the election won’t remove these people, they’re with us to stay.

The problem is YOU, TDS Lord. It's as much you as the people you complain about because you fail to see your own toxicity. In fact, you find ways to justify it.

I for one see the polarization and division as a good thing. The more clearly the roads and hazzards are defined, the easier the choices become.

Newt and Tom Delay ushered the crazy in with their contract on America, and the right wing crazies have expanded it since then.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It’s the legacy of toxic nativism, hateful racism, know-nothingism and general selfish assholishness.

Because of leftwing lunatics like you.

Democrats...or as I call them...FILTH!

I have never seen a group of people work so hard at being miserable than democrat filth of today! They can't be happy for anybody or anything...not even themselves!

Stop listening to the MSM and go out and talk to the real people. You will be surprised at how well the country is doing outside the bubble of lies.

another failed thread based on a link to DailKos

I have to give the author props. He has you people pegged right down to orange soiled underwear.

it’s the legacy of toxic nativism, hateful racism, know-nothingism and general selfish assholishness.

He's right. It has been the case long before Trump.

But go right head and attack the source halfwit, because there isn't the first word of it you can refute.

Newt and Tom Delay ushered the crazy in with their contract on America, and the right wing crazies have expanded it since then.

Those jerks and their balanced budget. Shameless.

That was Clinton jerkwit. Neither one of those losers had anything to do with it. Bush coming into office, and blowing it all up with their blessing destroyed your argument there.

No, you have the Left coming out of the closet and going full Soviet Union. The rest of us are saying fuck off.

Perhaps extended war brings out the worse in us. We saw it during Vietnam and now 19 years of never ending conflict in the Middle East, we're at it again.

None of those things are the problem, especially not Trump. The truth is that Stalinist turds like you are the problem. Quit thinking I'm a "resource" to be used to achieve your utopian goals. I have my own goals. If everyone minded his own business, the world would be a better place.

Those jerks and their balanced budget. Shameless.

That was Clinton jerkwit. Neither one of those losers had anything to do with it. Bush coming into office, and blowing it all up with their blessing destroyed your argument there.

That was Clinton jerkwit

Right

the House had absolutely nothing to do with the budget he signed.

Clinton wrote that budget himself between blowjobs.

Trump has nothing to do with it. Our nation is divided because the Oligarchy that runs everything from the government to the media to academia, wants us divided. The billionaires run the show along with a bunch of psychopathic neocons.

If the people were united, these jackasses know their toast.

The country doesn't have seams ...

1448317550_Find_the_US_States__No_Outlines_Minefield

According to some, it doesn't even have borders.

Forum List

Back