This Does It. I'm never visiting England

We loved it too. Great people, fascinating history, very welcoming to tourists.

The taxi drivers actually go to school to know their history so they can talk to tourists.

Food - meh - The food is somewhat less than wonderful but gotta love the pubs and that room temp ale. Who'd-a thunk that warm Guiness Stout would taste THAT good?

Ok so the scenery is nice, the taxi drivers are knowlegable, and the beer is warm so that makes up for the serious case of nosocomial sepsis you can get if you get injured there.

No thanks.

Ok so the scenery is nice, the taxi drivers are knowlegable, and the beer is warm so that makes up for the serious case of nosocomial sepsis you can get if you get injured there.

No thanks.

e coli infections will kill you dead.

No thanks.

e coli infections will kill you dead.

If you're already compromised by an injury or illness, a bout with sepsis caused by ANY microbe can be deadly.

If you want to cut off a chickens head and drink it's blood in front of an altar
worshiping Darth Vader in the privacy of your own home...Go for it.

When you are out in public and interact with people in a health care environment....

Geez what the fuck are these people thinking.

And if you or I were to request a Muslim not be involved in a procedure...
Well then you will have to answer the charge of racism....

What a fucked up world this is turning into.

So if Muslims demanded all women be topless in the UK, would their government go for it?

Consider the "source" of this Story, IslamoCare | FrontPage Magazine

Female staff who follow the Islamic faith will be allowed to cover their arms to preserve their modesty despite earlier guidance that all staff should be "bare below the elbow".

The Department of Health has also relaxed rules prohibiting jewellery so that Sikh members of staff can wear bangles linked with their faith, providing they are pushed up the arm while the medic treats a patient.

The Mail on Sunday reported the change had been made after female Muslims objected to being required to expose their arm below the elbow under guidance introduced by Alan Johnson when he was health secretary in 2007. Some Muslim staff and those from other groups may be allowed to use disposable plastic over-sleeves which cover their clothes below the elbow and allow the skin to remain covered up.
Muslim staff escape NHS hygiene rule - Telegraph

I wonder if Muslim women are allowed....
to groom.....

You know,down there!

I wonder if Muslim women are allowed....
to groom.....

You know,down there!

Probably looks like US women did before they discovered the razor after the 1970's. Having oral sex meant a trip to the dentists for a hair cut.

Multiculturalism does not work.

Multi-ethnic? Sure.
Multiracial? Absolutely.
Multi-sexual orientation? Fine.

The melting pot worked. Now everyone wants their own pot. That doesn't work because it never has.

I don't care what religion you are, if you are going to tend to a patient, do a procedure, whatever, wash your bloody hands.

Forum List

Back