This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

Actually Trump signed off on such under duress.

Nope.

If you were paying attention at the time, these were submitted close to the end of the Fiscal Year,

Dec 2019 is not the close to the end of the Fiscal Year.

Trump did mention disappointment with the Budgets larger than he requested

Yep, he sure did, but his actions never matched his words.

Question for you, if he was sooo very upset by the spending, why did he request record amount with each of his 4 budget request? Why was he by the time he left office submitting a budget request 1 trillion dollars more than even Obama ever spent?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Thanks for giving one more example of how there is no difference between the two sides.
And thanks for showing your lack of comprehension.
While most politicians have some degree of similar personality traits; the goals, agendas, and means of the D versus R do remain polar opposites.

And thanks for showing your lack of comprehension.
While most politicians have some degree of similar personality traits; the goals, agendas, and means of the D versus R do remain polar opposites.

Not really. They have a few differences over social issues, but other than that there is little fundamentally different about them.

Nope.

Dec 2019 is not the close to the end of the Fiscal Year.

Yep, he sure did, but his actions never matched his words.

Question for you, if he was sooo very upset by the spending, why did he request record amount with each of his 4 budget request? Why was he by the time he left office submitting a budget request 1 trillion dollars more than even Obama ever spent?
December is 2-3 months after the close of the fiscal year, hence a budget that was contested and finally signed to get things back to work.

Fiscal Year: Definition, Federal Budget Examples

First, you need to document your claims on budget requests.
Second you need to grasp the impact of inflation and also the growth of the unfunded liabilities.
Hopefully you are smart enough to understand the data at this site and use it's "time machine" function;

Biden is President of the United States. Accept it, conservative.

Yes, he is. As a conservative I can accept that but that does not mean his election wasn't stolen. It does not mean that the 2020 election was honest and without fraud, so whether it was stolen or not it behooves us to take steps to make sure errors, mistakes, and outright fraud does not reoccur, for the simple reason that so many Americans have doubts about the legitimacy of that election. There are cases where fraud was alleged, charged, and someone was convicted of such; not at the national level, not yet anyway but there are cases in the court to be reviewed and adjudicated. As far as I can tell, so far the ones that were thrown out were for a lack of standing or jurisdiction rather than a lack of evidence.

I am fully aware that these days the election losers will try to delegitimize the results as a means to weaken the new president, going all the way back to Clinton and maybe even before that. So, there's some politicking going on and that's just the way it is. BUT - allegations of misconduct or illegalities with the election process should be thoroughly checked out so that in future elections so many people do not question the results. And frankly I reject the notion that requiring a voter-id in a country that wants to have a vaccine-id. That is preposterous.

Not really. They have a few differences over social issues, but other than that there is little fundamentally different about them.
A view and position common to those whom are not involved or knowledgeable of USA politics, other than paying taxes and maybe vote every other or third election.
One could start here;

A reminder, I believe it was Stalin whom said;
"It doesn't matter whom the people vote for, what matters is whom counts the ballots."

Ok, so we can say the same about 2016, right?
Oh, they tried, the Democrats really did try very hard to steal the 2016 election, but they didnt have a 3am ballot dump, but got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

I do not believe that is true.

It ain't over yet. And this is just Wisconsin.

Snippet of video? The flaming liberal dumb ass mod, has no clue about what we saw with our own eyes. Maybe he is crosseyed.

The US Presidential Election (general election) of November 3, 2020, was N-O-T stolen.

Yes... I accept that fact.

As do most sane people who aren't blinded by the Big Lie being sold to them by the Orange Kool-AId con-man.

The institutional wreckage that the democrats want to accomplish right now will haunt us way longer than anything Trump did.
I don't think so. Most of what the Dems are doing is divisive due to ideological differences. What was happening under Trump, and the people he surrounded himself with was they were deliberately propagating an erosion of trust in key democratic institutions if not actively neutering them. Trump was mostly a useful idiot. Do you ever wonder what Bannon's vision for our country is?

A view and position common to those whom are not involved or knowledgeable of USA politics, other than paying taxes and maybe vote every other or third election.
One could start here;

Empty words on paper mean nothing. Once they make it to DC the difference are minimal and only superficial.

December is 2-3 months after the close of the fiscal year, hence a budget that was contested and finally signed to get things back to work.

I am not talking about the budget bills. I am talking about a whole slew of other bills that got passed and signed without any fanfare or notice or complaints from the anyone. The news barely even reported on them.

First, you need to document your claims on budget requests.

Second you need to grasp the impact of inflation and also the growth of the unfunded liabilities.
Hopefully you are smart enough to understand the data at this site and use it's "time machine" function;
https://www.usdebtclock.org/

This is why we have 29 trillon dollars in debt, both sides give their side a free pass and blame it all on the other side.

I don't think so. Most of what the Dems are doing is divisive due to ideological differences. What was happening under Trump, and the people he surrounded himself with was they were deliberately propagating an erosion of trust in key democratic institutions if not actively neutering them. Trump was mostly a useful idiot. Do you ever wonder what Bannon's vision for our country is?
Erosion of trust happened when Democrats starting thinking of themselves and not the people they represent.

As far as I can tell, so far the ones that were thrown out were for a lack of standing or jurisdiction rather than a lack of evidence.
LIAR!
As you well know only 1 (ONE) case was thrown out for lack of standing (Texasshole) all the rest were denied for lack of evidence or withdrawn by the Tramp team when asked to provide the evidence.

LIAR!
As you well know only 1 (ONE) case was thrown out for lack of standing (Texasshole) all the rest were denied for lack of evidence or withdrawn by the Tramp team when asked to provide the evidence.
LIAR!

Every case except ONE (in WI, where they ruled in favor of Trump) was thrown out on lame-assed procedural technicalities, with absolutely no evidence ever presented.

LIAR!

Every case except ONE (in WI, where they ruled in favor of Trump) was thrown out on lame-assed procedural technicalities, with absolutely no evidence ever presented.
LIAR!
All of Tramp's 61 losses except Texasshole were dismissed for lack of any evidence because Tramp's team never presented any evidence to the court.

This is how the Right lie, ONE case gets dismissed for lack of standing and the liars claim all cases were dismissed for lack of standing.

Forum List

Back