This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

You don't know what Biden's plans are until they begin to evolve. You are flapping just to flap, without having any knowledge. You aren't fooling anyone, and I don't have to tout anybody's anything. I am
letting Biden's policies evolve, and I have confidence. You and the other magrats tout the failed policies of trump.
The question is, 'evolve' to what exactly? throwing out platitudes doesn't win the argument, or even make your point very well...

So you “saw it on the internet”.

And there ya go.
So am I to assume that the only evidence you would accept is a poll worker coming out and saying this was the plan? Oh wait, no, you won't even accept that....

My reply to Stephanopoulos would have been to ask him on what does he base his claim that an unstolen 2020 election is now a "fact?" When did it become one? How? By what standard of proof? Before you can proceed in answering a question, you must first establish the veracity of the QUESTION, and had Paul just asked him that, he could have shot down the entire question because anytime you ask anyone the basis of considering the 2020 election a "closed case"--- factually debunked in every regard, they CAN'T. The presumption is always based on assumed truths rather than actual proof.
It became fact when Trump failed all of his legal challenges during the time allotted under our election laws.

It became fact when each state canvassed and certified under the law, their vote.

It also became fact when the electoral college voted and the votes tallied 306 Biden, 232 Trump.

And finally became fact on January 6/7 when congress accepted the electoral college vote in to the congressional government record as required by our Constitution.

The fat lady sung already. Its over, said, and done!

Bullshit. You conservatives don’t think it’s legitimate because your fuhrer lost. Conservatives don’t believe in democracy.
2016 election and fake news of Russian/Trump collusion ring any bells, joggle your short memory?
Prior to current occupant, most recent "fuhrer" POTUS was Obama-nation; "Don't need to work with Congress, I have a phone and a pen."

Conservatives believe in Republic, Constitution, and Rule of Law. Too often "democracy" becomes mob rule at expense of Rights and Liberties of the minority.

"An explanation of the various forms of government, and why America is not a democracy."

Conservatives believe in Republic, Constitution, and Rule of Law. Too often "democracy" becomes mob rule at expense of Rights and Liberties of the minority.
Majority rules in democracy. Conservatives want the opposite; they went to rule the rest of us even when they get less votes.

Sure it is...That's a cop out.

Nope it is reality.

Take the end of 2019 for example. Much hate and fighting going on in public between the D and Rs. Yet somehow in the midst of all that hate and fighting they came together to pass a whole slew of bill spending more money and fucking around with the retirement system.

And Trump who was being hated and who hated them some how signed them all without even a word about it.

The D vs Rs fighting and hate on a national level is as real as the fighting between Dusty Rhodes vs Ric Flair

A liberal trying to establish a fact by proclamation embedded as a premise. Gee you never see that.

Nope it is reality.

Take the end of 2019 for example. Much hate and fighting going on in public between the D and Rs. Yet somehow in the midst of all that hate and fighting they came together to pass a whole slew of bill spending more money and fucking around with the retirement system.

And Trump who was being hated and who hated them some how signed them all without even a word about it.

The D vs Rs fighting and hate on a national level is as real as the fighting between Dusty Rhodes vs Ric Flair
I’m not aware of any WWE match effecting lives in policy…Your disdain for our system is boring.

So am I to assume that the only evidence you would accept is a poll worker coming out and saying this was the plan? Oh wait, no, you won't even accept that....
How about anything verifiable?

We get lots of allegations but nothing to back them up.

How about anything verifiable?

We get lots of allegations but nothing to back them up.
That’s not true. There is plenty right here on this site that has been provided many times. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t get a liberal to stop lying.

Your homework is to go back and actually read the evidence already provided and then come back.

Nope it is reality.

Actually Trump signed off on such under duress.
If you were paying attention at the time, these were submitted close to the end of the Fiscal Year, Trump did mention disappointment with the Budgets larger than he requested and realized if he didn't sign them, that about half the Federal guv'mint would be shut down with corresponding numbers of guv'mint employees not getting a paycheck.
Classic caught between a rock and a hardplace choice.

That’s not true. There is plenty right here on this site that has been provided many times. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t get a liberal to stop lying.

Your homework is to go back and actually read the evidence already provided and then come back.
Done. It’s not verifiable.

Scratch the surface and you’ll see this “evidence” is the thinnest veneer of plausibility plastered over bullshit.

It’s why it continually failed in court.

For example, Giuliani once was claiming that there were hundreds of thousands of more votes accepted in Pennsylvania than ballots sent out. Well, turns out Giuliani was taking the number of ballots sent out from the primary and the number of votes received from the general election.

Sounded plausible, but scratch away that veneer and it’s all bullshit.

I’m not aware of any WWE match effecting lives in policy…Your disdain for our system is boring.

Damn, are you really this stupid. I did not say that any WWE match effecting lives in policy, I said the hate the Ds and Rs show each other in DC is a act, it is not real, I even gave an example of why it is not real, but you in our partisan mindset choose to ignore those because you cannot let anything get in the way of you being a mindless partisan drone

We conservatives accept it in the same way and spirit as you pseudo-liberal Leftists accepted Trump's four years.
Quid-pro-quo.

Thanks for giving one more example of how there is no difference between the two sides.

Majority rules in democracy. Conservatives want the opposite; they went to rule the rest of us even when they get less votes.
I suggest Komrade, that you invest about ten minutes and watch the video I presented in my post you responded to, and maybe learn about types of government and what we actually have here in the USA.
You might also try being honest and drop the propaganda and disinformation.

Damn, are you really this stupid. I did not say that any WWE match effecting lives in policy, I said the hate the Ds and Rs show each other in DC is a act, it is not real, I even gave an example of why it is not real, but you in our partisan mindset choose to ignore those because you cannot let anything get in the way of you being a mindless partisan drone
A waste of time. Fascinating to observe, pointless to attempt communication with.

Forum List

Back