This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

Biden is your President. Trump lost. It may be time to see a psychiatrist.
The simple truth no matter how you think or feel, Biden is the president of the united states. No fun for any of us when our choice loses. When are we going to stop all this hate? its crippling our country.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I don't think so. Most of what the Dems are doing is divisive due to ideological differences. What was happening under Trump, and the people he surrounded himself with was they were deliberately propagating an erosion of trust in key democratic institutions if not actively neutering them. Trump was mostly a useful idiot. Do you ever wonder what Bannon's vision for our country is?

Getting rid of the filibuster is institutional wreckage, not to mention their desire to pack the Supreme Court with their justices. There's nothing that Trump or the GOP did that is anywhere near as destructive to this country than that.

I do not believe that is true.

It ain't over yet. And this is just Wisconsin.

I should have said major voter fraud. Small amounts of fraud alway occur, but they've never been enough to even come close to altering results plus the penalties are stiff if caught.

Getting rid of the filibuster is institutional wreckage, not to mention their desire to pack the Supreme Court with their justices. There's nothing that Trump or the GOP did that is anywhere near as destructive to this country than that.
Well…we can thank Mitch for starting down that road then can’t we? That said, I don’t support eliminating it and neither do a lot of Dems. It would be very short sighted. But I do support making it a lot more painful and harder to accomplish. It has now become as easy as the push of a button and has turned into a tool used to automatically obstruct anything and everything on purely partisan grounds (for both parties). Packing the Supreme Court? Again, let’s give a hand to Mitch for changing the norms regarding SCOTUS nominations. Both unprecedented and destructive to the entire process. But that said, packing the courts hasn’t happened (like eliminating the filibuster hasn’t) and is very very unlikely. Unlike Republicans, I think Dems are very aware of what precedents might be set and how destructive it could to so politicize the court. Except maybe the far left progressive wing….

What Trump did that is so damaging to our country was sowing false claims of rigging and massive fraud prior to and after the 2020 election, then, when all avenues traditionally used to contest results came up with no significant fraud, continued to claim it. He went so far as to coerce Republican election officials to change their minds, to deliberately build up anger in his base, to create the events that led to January 6th. By refusing to handover power in a peaceful transfer and by continuing to claim fraud, he significantly damaged one our most important institutions of Democracy. On side, all of this ultimately flowed down into a messy, flawed and inadequate transition which could have security impacts on our country. Nothing the Democrats are currently doing go anywhere near that imo.

The simple truth no matter how you think or feel, Biden is the president of the united states. No fun for any of us when our choice loses. When are we going to stop all this hate? its crippling our country.
Not in my lifetime that is for sure, when your side calls US citizens the "enemy of the state", then they must be the state, who must be destroyed.

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

I should have said major voter fraud. Small amounts of fraud alway occur, but they've never been enough to even come close to altering results plus the penalties are stiff if caught.

Well…we can thank Mitch for starting down that road then can’t we? That said, I don’t support eliminating it and neither do a lot of Dems. It would be very short sighted. But I do support making it a lot more painful and harder to accomplish. It has now become as easy as the push of a button and has turned into a tool used to automatically obstruct anything and everything on purely partisan grounds (for both parties). Packing the Supreme Court? Again, let’s give a hand to Mitch for changing the norms regarding SCOTUS nominations. Both unprecedented and destructive to the entire process. But that said, packing the courts hasn’t happened (like eliminating the filibuster hasn’t) and is very very unlikely. Unlike Republicans, I think Dems are very aware of what precedents might be set and how destructive it could to so politicize the court. Except maybe the far left progressive wing….

What Trump did that is so damaging to our country was sowing false claims of rigging and massive fraud prior to and after the 2020 election, then, when all avenues traditionally used to contest results came up with no significant fraud, continued to claim it. He went so far as to coerce Republican election officials to change their minds, to deliberately build up anger in his base, to create the events that led to January 6th. By refusing to handover power in a peaceful transfer and by continuing to claim fraud, he significantly damaged one our most important institutions of Democracy. On side, all of this ultimately flowed down into a messy, flawed and inadequate transition which could have security impacts on our country. Nothing the Democrats are currently doing go anywhere near that imo.
Ah yes, the typical progressive play on words. It wasnt major fraud where all 50 states participated in it, just those that the Democrats knew they could get away with. See video below.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

You've had a year to come up with conctete evidence that the election was stolen. A year later all you have is diarreah of the mouth assholes like Rand Paul dodging the question when asked for said evidence.

Keep guzzling orange Kool-Aid.
Really? Who gave you the authority to end all investigations? Ever hear of free speech?

l,mk
Not in my lifetime that is for sure, when your side calls US citizens the "enemy of the state", then they must be the state, who must be destroyed.
Who called who the “enemy of the state”?

I can find “enemy of the people”….

There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news. The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly. That will do much to put out the flame...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2018

(And journalists are American citizens too)

Biden won. Conservative crybabies will continue to be upset about it and won’t accept it.

They can throw their little hissy fit all they like - their MAGA tears won’t change reality.

There has been plenty evidence of voter fraud. In any event, Trump or anyone else has the right to state his opinion on the election. The Constitution has not been changed at all, so your claim of damage is preposterous.

Forum List

Back