This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?​

The absence of proof of guilt does not translate to innocence. At this point, more than a year later from that election there is as yet no definitive proof of illegal voter fraud that shows the election was stolen. Nothing that has been accepted by a federal judge in a court of law according to the rules of evidence. But that does not mean the election was not stolen, only that it hasn't been proved. Yet.
And how long do you need to prove it was stolen? Is Biden supposed to wait for you to find out by sitting on the sidelines?

The Mueller investigation cost the taxpayers more than 20 million dollars. Then the Dumbocrats spent more money on a second impeachment which also failed.
Trump was exposed as an obstructionist. And his attack on the Capitol is yet another obstruction to a duly elected president. His exposure was far from a failure, I can assure you.

My reply to Stephanopoulos would have been to ask him on what does he base his claim that an unstolen 2020 election is now a "fact?" When did it become one? How? By what standard of proof? Before you can proceed in answering a question, you must first establish the veracity of the QUESTION, and had Paul just asked him that, he could have shot down the entire question because anytime you ask anyone the basis of considering the 2020 election a "closed case"--- factually debunked in every regard, they CAN'T. The presumption is always based on assumed truths rather than actual proof.
60 judges tossed cases out of court for no evidence and illegal audits followed. 11 months later, you lost. Get over it. And also, these 400 voter suppression cheating bills are going to get axed. Just because you all are sore losers, doesn't mean you can destroy this Republic with cheating yourself, while you call it a stolen election.

Zero evidence of a fraudulent election is a documented fact today. You failed to make it anything else. You lose. Get a life.

Play along with what? Do you have evidence of election fraud? Does Paul? NO! You just want to cheat. You're disgusting human beings without a spine.
This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Everyday something new that shows that the election was stolen

You will never be able to prove it was NOT stolen because they will not accept it. They will just come up with yet one more bit of “evidence” that it was stolen. The only acceptable answer is that Trump won. Period.
They're sore losers. They know why they lost, and are willing to inject 400 voter suppression bills into the next election to do away with free and fair. They are sucking on a sour lemon and they can't deal with it. They are not honest, they are not good losers, and they are un American.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Everyday something new that shows that the election was stolen
Gateway Pundit? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And your first post, HUH? LOl! Man, you are just too pitiful. Entertaining but pitiful. Go back into your miserable hole. My God you are an embarrassment.

The simple truth no matter how you think or feel, Biden is the president of the united states. No fun for any of us when our choice loses. When are we going to stop all this hate? its crippling our country.
That's what they want. Make no mistake. This is all about power and control. And they'll kill you to get it. So, never forget that. Legal elections only count if they win. Everything else is fraud.

2016 election and fake news of Russian/Trump collusion ring any bells, joggle your short memory?
Prior to current occupant, most recent "fuhrer" POTUS was Obama-nation; "Don't need to work with Congress, I have a phone and a pen."

Conservatives believe in Republic, Constitution, and Rule of Law. Too often "democracy" becomes mob rule at expense of Rights and Liberties of the minority.

"An explanation of the various forms of government, and why America is not a democracy."

Conservatives are for "the rule of law?" :auiqs.jpg: Right, 400 voter suppression bills making laws that suppress minorities from voting is what you believe in. That has shit to do with laws and everything to do with cheating. That's what conservatives believe in. You folks aren't fooling anyone. Conservative my ass.

Biden won. Conservative crybabies will continue to be upset about it and won’t accept it.

They can throw their little hissy fit all they like - their MAGA tears won’t change reality.

Again, they aren't conservatives. They are Fascists trying to install their own king.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I wonder anymore…social media has allowed tbe fringe to claim mainstream status, even if it means destroying our country, our civil society and institutions, and our electoral process.

The far right Republicans are so desperate to keep power they would destroy our ability to vote for the highest office by having state legislatures select the president.

I wonder what kind of society they invasion for us?
One like this; 'Don't Look Up' delivers a scathing satire An alternate reality in any time of crisis. To control the narrative with money and power. To control the narrative over any possible cataclysmic event, and rule over the masses in a way that serves them. That is what they in vision. Sounds hyperbolic I know. But don't laugh it off. It's a real thing.

Forum List

Back