This guy understands Trump..

Hopefully the third party repub morons will wake up..

The Entrepreneur’s Case for Trump
He is an idiot and whistling past the graveyard. Trump has no fixed principles so there is no telling how he will govern. He could be worse than Hillary.
How much time have you spent with the man, Rabbi? Of course...you don't have to...as long as there's TV....
I have spent no time with Adolph Hitler or with Joe Stalin but I dont need to to know they were both disasters. Trump is not much different.

Scaramucci is bright and knows his finance.

Such a well constructed sentence. "...knows his finance." You sound like such an authority! :lol:

He's also a member of Trump's campaign. The article fails to mention that. This is what is called "product placement".

Rubes!

Such a well constructed sentence. "...knows his finance." You sound like such an authority! :lol:

He's also a member of Trump's campaign. The article fails to mention that. This is what is called "product placement".

Rubes!
As the article states...he began as a critic...but now is a supporter. A successful businessman...with the ability to open his mind, learn and form a fresh opinion. Too bad Libtard morons didn't do the same with Magic.

Rubes!
As the article states...he began as a critic...but now is a supporter. A successful businessman...with the ability to open his mind, learn and form a fresh opinion. Too bad Libtard morons didn't do the same with Magic.
Yes its amazing what money can do to a person's mind.

Why do you think the WSJ and the author failed to disclose he works for Trump?

Hmmm...

Because they didn't want to tip you rubes!

1z5ptu0.jpg

Donald Trump: The Next Best Thing To A Clinton™

Rubes!

Anytime you want to compare finances bring it on Zero....trust me you'll lose yuuuuge. Now run along Moonbat

I already spanked your ass over the moon, EconChick. That's why you ran away and came back with a new username. :lol:

A more appropriate topic title would have been, "This guy works for Trump..."

A member of Trump's campaign writes a fluff piece about Trump, and then Trump tags him with a Thank You.

Just like the same tag teaming we see from deltex and sassy! :lol:

Forum List

Back