This Holiday, give your friends and family the gift of truth about Hillary

Only because racist voted for him solely because of the color of his skin. Yes you are a racist if that is the man's main qualification. To make history...with what, the guy who started WWIII and destroyed the middle class. Don't cry when that decision turns against you in the next election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only because racist voted for him solely because of the color of his skin.

Yea, I thought it was disgusting that Romney was voted for just because he was white.

Yes you are a racist if that is the man's main qualification.
It was Romney's only appeal.

To make history...with what, the guy who started WWIII and destroyed the middle class. Don't cry when that decision turns against you in the next election.

Since none of that happened and Hillary looks more assured every day of total victory, I'm not worried. Just make sure you're here election night.

Yea, I thought it was disgusting that Romney was voted for just because he was white.

To make history...with what, the guy who started WWIII and destroyed the middle class. Don't cry when that decision turns against you in the next election.

Since none of that happened and Hillary looks more assured every day of total victory, I'm not worried. Just make sure you're here election night.

Keep deluding yourself. Hillary's numbers are going down almost every week. So happy you have hooked your star to her sinking ship. Everyone sees her for what she is except for the real donkey kissers like you.

Keep deluding yourself. Hillary's numbers are going down almost every week. So happy you have hooked your star to her sinking ship. Everyone sees her for what she is except for the real donkey kissers like you.

You use the term "kiss" often? Are you queer sonny?

You are so accepting of others. What does you kissing the Democratic Donkey ass have anything to do with anyone's sexual preference but your own. Go gay bash somewhere else. I'm straight but have nothing against them unless they are flaming liberals.

You are so accepting of others. What does you kissing the Democratic Donkey ass have anything to do with anyone's sexual preference but your own. Go gay bash somewhere else. I'm straight but have nothing against them unless they are flaming liberals.

You sound like a flaming faggot. That you keep bring your sexual fantasies into the debate confirms it

You sound like a flaming faggot. That you keep bring your sexual fantasies into the debate confirms it

You sound like what you are, a giant asshole.

Forum List

Back