🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a thread for sharing the survivor updates: Parkland, Columbine, etc

I see that thus far, comprehension issues are severely lacking.

You start a "woe is them" thread and didn't think you'd catch heat?

You literally have every other thread on the board to bitch in. It appears you are either a) obsessed or b) feel unheard. Possibly both.

Yes. I thought I could do a positive thread on the kids and just have it exist because - and you're gonna laugh - but I assumed that far and away, the bulk of the posters here are adults.

I posted a survivor link, Cupcake. You just didn't like it. Tough shit

That's fine, liver lips. I can see that you don't comprehend what this thread is about.

I'll probably start a group for those of us who are still human/humane.

Please start a group.

I suggest you call it "The Cretin Club"

You literally have every other thread on the board to bitch in. It appears you are either a) obsessed or b) feel unheard. Possibly both.

Yes. I thought I could do a positive thread on the kids and just have it exist because - and you're gonna laugh - but I assumed that far and away, the bulk of the posters here are adults.

That's fine, liver lips. I can see that you don't comprehend what this thread is about.

well-bye.jpg

The bald dyke admitted she was a stupid bully.

But now she's cool. Got it.

"DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting." - CBS interview

"Senior David Hogg was in an AP Environmental Science class at about 2:30 p.m. at Stoneman Douglas High School when he heard a gunshot.

"The fire alarm then went off for the second time that day. Students started to run out of the school. Hogg said he saw a “flood of people” running toward him." --Sun Sentinel.

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action - CBS News
Stoneman Douglas student gives account from inside the school

well-bye.jpg
Fantastic movie lol

The government structure is a republic. The electoral system that populates it is based on democracy.

Notice the speaker doesn't say "we are a democracy". You did.

Last edited:

The government structure is a republic. The electoral system that populates it is based on democracy.

Sigh...don't you have someone else to bother, Sluggo? I don' take you anymore serious than I do the faggot Hogg

Sigh...don't you have someone else to bother, Sluggo? I don' take you anymore serious than I do the faggot Hogg

Hey, if you don't want to have your utter bullshit called out for what it is, don't post it.

Meanwhile --- link to Hogg faggotry is where?

Or is that just more butthurt?

Finally, it would be "seriously". Adverb.

Hey, if you don't want to have your utter bullshit called out for what it is, don't post it.

LOL You are incapable of teaching anyone ANYTHING. You're ignorant.

As for fag boy one look tells the tale.

Now go bug someone else ya old toad

"One look tells the tale" :lmao:

:dig:

Ugh public school fail....we're not a democracy, we're a republic

"One look tells the tale" :lmao:

:dig:

Pogo "the wannabe mod" LMAO...couldn't spot a fag at a Pride parade

Forum List

Back