🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a thread for sharing the survivor updates: Parkland, Columbine, etc

SO back to the subject;

‘This One’s Different’

Earlier this month, Michael Schulman and Linda Beigel Schulman received a letter. Their son, Scott Beigel, was a geography teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, and on February 14, he reportedly unlocked the door to his classroom as an active shooter roamed the halls, allowing students to run inside and take cover. Before he could lock the door again, he was killed, along with 14 students and two other faculty members. He was 35 years old.

“Your son seemed like an extraordinary young man, and Michelle and I grieve alongside you,” the letter to Michael and Linda read. “We can only imagine the hardship you are going through; hopefully all the wonderful memories can help ease the pain. We’ll get the details about your fund in his honor. In the meantime, you are in our thoughts and prayers.” It was handwritten, and it was signed Barack Obama.

{snip}

Linda said she was moved to receive the letter from Obama, but, “even if he wasn’t the president,” she would’ve been moved by what he wrote. I asked her if she’d heard from the current president, Donald Trump, or from anyone in the White House. “I received no correspondence whatsoever. I received nothing from the White House. I got a beautiful letter from Marco Rubio,” she said. “I’ve gotten letters from other congressmen. But no, nothing from the president.”
start your own forum yet?

Contribute a damn thing to this thread yet other than trolling?

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'.... Keep them troll farms trollin'.....
my bad. this was much more helpful to the health of the forum, huh?

again - you scream at people for posting in the same manner as you do. kinda funny, if not pathetic you don't see it.

The second amendment will be the most famous survivor.

There was a Hogg siting today...
Screenshot_2018-03-28-21-32-58.png

This is not a survivor update thread.
There are no updates from anyone, including op.
Update threads don't really belong in current events anyway.

SO back to the subject;

‘This One’s Different’

Earlier this month, Michael Schulman and Linda Beigel Schulman received a letter. Their son, Scott Beigel, was a geography teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, and on February 14, he reportedly unlocked the door to his classroom as an active shooter roamed the halls, allowing students to run inside and take cover. Before he could lock the door again, he was killed, along with 14 students and two other faculty members. He was 35 years old.

“Your son seemed like an extraordinary young man, and Michelle and I grieve alongside you,” the letter to Michael and Linda read. “We can only imagine the hardship you are going through; hopefully all the wonderful memories can help ease the pain. We’ll get the details about your fund in his honor. In the meantime, you are in our thoughts and prayers.” It was handwritten, and it was signed Barack Obama.

{snip}

Linda said she was moved to receive the letter from Obama, but, “even if he wasn’t the president,” she would’ve been moved by what he wrote. I asked her if she’d heard from the current president, Donald Trump, or from anyone in the White House. “I received no correspondence whatsoever. I received nothing from the White House. I got a beautiful letter from Marco Rubio,” she said. “I’ve gotten letters from other congressmen. But no, nothing from the president.”
start your own forum yet?

Of course the fatty did, and it failed.

This is not a survivor update thread.
There are no updates from anyone, including op.
Update threads don't really belong in current events anyway.

Actually I put one in my first post here. Just after the Butthurt Brigade came a-trollin'.

As Casey Stengel would say --- "you could look it up".

This is a thread for what they are doing and what is happening to them in real time. If you don’t like where I planted it, you are certainly free to report the OP and ask a moderator to move it.

1CB70738-A272-44B0-B0C1-F5D04F3F8FCA.jpeg
1D84C19C-D685-4E3A-90E1-4DE0932BB427.jpeg
Activists are created in the damnedest ways. Sometimes just killing a few of their friends and teachers is enough to set them on the road to change.

#62 does not grasp that the 2nd Amendment gets trumped by activated partitions that capture the dipshit with the gun.

Good. Nice to see an adult acting like one.

Facing boycott, Laura Ingraham apologizes for taunting Parkland teen over college rejections

When Fox News host Laura Ingraham taunted a Parkland shooting survivor in a Wednesday- morning tweet about his college applications being rejected, Twitter users hit back where it hurt most: among her advertisers.

David Hogg, the 17-year-old high school senior who has become a gun-control activist, mustered the collective power of social media — and his more than 630,000 Twitter followers — and urged them to “tweet away” at her top sponsors to call on them to boycott her TV show, “The Ingraham Angle.”

/snip

The swift results showcase the power that the Parkland survivors have, not just in organizing rallies but in spurring corporate America to act. Brands, too, have become quicker to distance themselves from controversy, whether by denouncing white supremacy after neo-Nazis praise their products or by pulling their sponsorship after another Fox News personality, Bill O’Reilly, was accused of sexual harassment.

Facing boycott, Laura Ingraham apologizes for taunting Parkland teen over college rejections

When Fox News host Laura Ingraham taunted a Parkland shooting survivor in a Wednesday- morning tweet about his college applications being rejected, Twitter users hit back where it hurt most: among her advertisers.

David Hogg, the 17-year-old high school senior who has become a gun-control activist, mustered the collective power of social media — and his more than 630,000 Twitter followers — and urged them to “tweet away” at her top sponsors to call on them to boycott her TV show, “The Ingraham Angle.”

/snip

The swift results showcase the power that the Parkland survivors have, not just in organizing rallies but in spurring corporate America to act. Brands, too, have become quicker to distance themselves from controversy, whether by denouncing white supremacy after neo-Nazis praise their products or by pulling their sponsorship after another Fox News personality, Bill O’Reilly, was accused of sexual harassment.
The Parkland Kids Are Like Pentecostal Child Preachers

/snip

Wa Po is a Communist rag. These kids want to act like adults so they should be ready to be treated as such and take criticism like adults. Adults realize that not everybody agrees with them. Instead they whine like little spoiled brats.

Forum List

Back