🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a thread for sharing the survivor updates: Parkland, Columbine, etc

Not all the survivors are whiny bawl babies screaming for gun bans....

FL Shooting Survivor: David Hogg's Comments 'Egregious and Inflammatory'

Kashuv, a junior at Stoneman Douglas High School, said fellow student David Hogg was engaging in "egregious and inflammatory" rhetoric during his speech Sunday.

Kashuv said the National Rifle Association - a key recipient of Hogg's ire - does not have as much "evil power" over politicians as gun control proponents believe.

"It's easy to regurgitate talking points," Kashuv said.

"Guns aren't the issue. It's everything surrounding acquiring a weapon," Kashuv said, pointing to law enforcement ineptitude in some places and lack of mental health resources.

"Where was the call for no more failures by law enforcement?" Leland Vittert asked Kashuv.

The student responded that he is "pained" that the activists do not seek to hold the government accountable for its failures outside of the push for gun control.

FL Shooting Survivor: David Hogg's Comments 'Egregious and Inflammatory'
Remember...you called survivors of school shootings "pussies". Karma.....it's a real thing.

I love it when the trumpanzees attack the students from Parkland....this is gonna make for some great political ads come Fall.

I see that thus far, comprehension issues are severely lacking.

You start a "woe is them" thread and didn't think you'd catch heat?

You literally have every other thread on the board to bitch in. It appears you are either a) obsessed or b) feel unheard. Possibly both.

Yes. I thought I could do a positive thread on the kids and just have it exist because - and you're gonna laugh - but I assumed that far and away, the bulk of the posters here are adults.

I posted a survivor link, Cupcake. You just didn't like it. Tough shit

That's fine, liver lips. I can see that you don't comprehend what this thread is about.

I'll probably start a group for those of us who are still human/humane.

And over 250 lbs, amirite? :coffee:

How about "Ass carbuncle survivors"? Eh, Boop?

Contribute a damn thing to this thread yet other than trolling?

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'.... Keep them troll farms trollin'.....

iu

I love it when the trumpanzees attack the students from Parkland....this is gonna make for some great political ads come Fall.

These very pages alone could fuel dozens of them. Ponder the impact of an image of ;a high school kid standing up for his classmates in the noblest tradition of Free Speech, whilst a quote from the Butthurtian Party lays underneath describing him/them as a "lying opportunistic snot-nosed obnoxious little toe rag".

Butthurtian Party be all like :dig:

nugent.jpg

He won't. And there's no pocketbook to hit, so may as well ignore the poor angry old troll. It's not as though much of anybody ascribes value to his opinion, haven't since he was pooping his pants to get out of war. You've seen more of that kind of thing than he has.

View attachment 185721

He won't. And there's no pocketbook to hit, so may as well ignore the poor angry old troll. It's not as though much of anybody ascribes value to his opinion, haven't since he was pooping his pants to get out of war. You've seen more of that kind of thing than he has.

Funny how the srudents blame people who had nothing to do with the actual shooting. Useful tools for the soulless gun grabbing neo-Marxists.

Our kids, involved in a situation like something out of a Hollywood movie, death & violence. you don't have to agree with how they choose to deal with it, but you have to respect that the use of non violent protest to advance change is there right as Americans.

Our kids, involved in a situation like something out of a Hollywood movie, death & violence. you don't have to agree with how they choose to deal with it, but you have to respect that the use of non violent protest to advance change is there right as Americans.

Their free speech is being co-opted by anti gunners who are using the kids' grief and fear to push their political agenda and re-direct the societal blame away from the perpetrator in order to attack our 2nd amendment rights. Neo-Marxists want US to be unarmed so they have more control over our lives so, they have OUR CHILDREN attack gun ownership and the NRA which is the ONLY organization teaching safe gun use and handling. Look, it ain't the gun that killed those innocent kids and traumatized all the survivors.....It was the PERPETRATOR of the violence. He could have used a BOMB!! The trouble lies in our society and how we are teaching our children that sex is a 'choice', that two mommies and two daddies is perfectly normal, that single moms are 'heroes', and above all that men are uncaring and soulless. BTW, your statement about the massacre looking like a Hollywood Movie was spot on because that is the type of 'entertainment' Hollywood puts out and these kids gobble up like candy.

If you want to spread conspiracy theories, kindly go back to the other 8,239 threads which you've already created and been all manner of verbose in.

All I can do is hope you act like adults and either avoid this thread or stay on topic. Having said that, I don't believe I am allowed any realistic expectation of the thread being moderated to stay on topic.

View attachment 185012 View attachment 185013 View attachment 185014 View attachment 185015

Many victims of violent crime from rape to robbery to attempted murder, find empowerment and healing in learning how not to be helpless in the face of violent attack......this student, when they reach the right age should learn how to own and carry a gun safely.....and then, they won't feel helpless in the face of monsters...

I saw this teenager on an episode of Dateline....her ex-boyfriend lured her out of her home for a "last hug" and then proceeded to stab her over 30 times....nearly killing her...she survived the attack, married one of the paramedics that saved her life....and they both shoot and carry guns......

Go to the 32:17 minute mark where she discusses she will never, ever be helpless again......and shows her shooting......

here is the episode..

If you want to spread conspiracy theories, kindly go back to the other 8,239 threads which you've already created and been all manner of verbose in.

All I can do is hope you act like adults and either avoid this thread or stay on topic. Having said that, I don't believe I am allowed any realistic expectation of the thread being moderated to stay on topic.

View attachment 185012 View attachment 185013 View attachment 185014 View attachment 185015

Since you mentioned Columbine in your Thread Title...here is another survivor who will never be helpless again and who is fighting to make schools safer, by helping teachers get the training to carry guns in schools...

Survivor of Columbine shooting proposes bill allowing concealed weapons in schools

A survivor of the Columbine school shooting has introduced a bill that would allow people with a concealed carry permit to bring guns into K-12 schools.

Patrick Neville, who attended Columbine High School in 1999 when Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris carried out a massacre that left 15 people including the shooters dead, introduced the bill in his role as Colorado house minority leader.

“This act would allow every law-abiding citizen who holds a concealed carry permit, issued from their chief law enforcement officer, the right to carry concealed in order to defend themselves and most importantly our children from the worst-case scenarios,” said Neville, who has made the proposal every year since his 2014 election, The Washington Times reported.

Unlike many of the survivors of the recent shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, in Parkland, Florida, Neville believes that more guns on school property would help protect students in the case of a shooter in a school. Indeed, the House minority leader has suggested more of his fellow students at Columbine would have survived the attack if some teaching staff had been armed.

Here is another survivor of a mass shooting.....both of her parent's were killed in the Luby's Cafe attack in Texas...she had a legal gun with her on the day of the shooting, but it was against the law to carry a gun into a restaurant...so she had to leave the gun in her car...

The killer, drove his pickup through the door of the restaurant, and using two pistols, murdered 24 people, including Mrs. Hupp's parents....

Does she count, I know this isn't a school shooting, but it is a mass public shooting and she was at the scene when her parent's were murdered....

She became a Texas legislator so that she could get rid of the stupid gun law that left her helpless as her parents were murdered...

she states in her testimony that she had the shooter dead to rights and she reached for her gun..........and then she realized her pistol was in her car...and the people died.....

but you have to respect that the use of non violent protest to advance change is there right as Americans

Yes....as Americans, they have the Right to petition their government .....no one doubts that or will deny that....

When they accuse innocent people of murdering children, and when they accuse the NRA, the leading organization teaching gun safety to children and adults and who also train the cops who will often go up against mass shooters of murdering children....then it is up to adults around them to tell them they have gone too far.....and we are still waiting for those adults in their lives to tell them that.....

No one in the NRA hurt anyone that day......to say so is vile and disgusting.......

So, we go armed to church, to school, to music concerts, ect. That is the nation you want. The rest of us do not. That is good only for the people that manufacture the guns. We are already seeing what the easy availability of guns has done, but you are proposing more of the same. You are an idiot. And a danger to sane gun owners such as myself.

So, we go armed to church, to school, to music concerts, ect. That is the nation you want. The rest of us do not. That is good only for the people that manufacture the guns. We are already seeing what the easy availability of guns has done, but you are proposing more of the same. You are an idiot. And a danger to sane gun owners such as myself.

That is the reality of the world.....and when people show they are ready to stop a killer the killers don't attack......

democrat gun free zones are where mass shooters go to murder people.......the mass shooters tell us this....

Funny...with your attitude...do you want to take guns away from the police...? You are such a shallow thinking moron....

Ya only you are qualfied to have a gun :abgg2q.jpg: you a funny-boy!

David was just on The Last Word, and recommended everybody check and see if your location is having a town hall, and if not, set one up.

Town Hall Project

Forum List

Back