🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a thread for sharing the survivor updates: Parkland, Columbine, etc

You start a "woe is them" thread and didn't think you'd catch heat?

You literally have every other thread on the board to bitch in. It appears you are either a) obsessed or b) feel unheard. Possibly both.

Yes. I thought I could do a positive thread on the kids and just have it exist because - and you're gonna laugh - but I assumed that far and away, the bulk of the posters here are adults.

I posted a survivor link, Cupcake. You just didn't like it. Tough shit

That's fine, liver lips. I can see that you don't comprehend what this thread is about.

I'll probably start a group for those of us who are still human/humane.

Please start a group.

I suggest you call it "The Cretin Club"

Ironic idea, since absolute zero of your posts in this thread have contributed squat to the topic.

Excellent choice of term though. One of my faves. Cretin comes from the French chretien(ne), meaning "Christian".

Unless you consider propaganda a "topic" there isn't one.

You literally have every other thread on the board to bitch in. It appears you are either a) obsessed or b) feel unheard. Possibly both.

Yes. I thought I could do a positive thread on the kids and just have it exist because - and you're gonna laugh - but I assumed that far and away, the bulk of the posters here are adults.

That's fine, liver lips. I can see that you don't comprehend what this thread is about.

Please start a group.

Ironic idea, since absolute zero of your posts in this thread have contributed squat to the topic.

Excellent choice of term though. One of my faves. Cretin comes from the French chretien(ne), meaning "Christian".

Funny, I was able to discern it at first read, and contributed content directly on it.
Maybe my reading comprehension skills are better than yours. That must be it.

Please start a group.

Funny, I was able to discern it at first read, and contributed content directly on it.
No that's not it.

Please start a group.

Exactly so. Further, my OP was in English and I used relatively small words.

I see that thus far, comprehension issues are severely lacking.

^^^^^ attention whore much?

I honestly don't believe "normal" means what you think it means.

What you believe does not matter.

Please provide facts or some kind of reasoned argument.
OK. AR 15, 17 dead in Parkland. 21 dead in a Texas church. 58 dead, 500 wounded in Vegas. Now let us arm everyone with an AR 15. That will stop the senseless shooting for sure. That seems to be your and the NRA's argument. Somehow, it does not seem to compute.

I see that thus far, comprehension issues are severely lacking.

^^^^^ attention whore much?
^^^^^^ Asshole a lot!

Look at the size of the turnout for the marches in all the American cities. Now consider that these young people have no reason to vote for the people that have denigrated and lied about them so vilely. 1/4 of them will be eligible to vote in November. Over 3/4's in 2020. Want to bet who they will vote for?

Please start a group.

Keep practicing. Your vocabulary will grow.

Please start a group.

Look at the size of the turnout for the marches in all the American cities. Now consider that these young people have no reason to vote for the people that have denigrated and lied about them so vilely. 1/4 of them will be eligible to vote in November. Over 3/4's in 2020. Want to bet who they will vote for?

Answer: Nobody.....

They never have come through.

I honestly don't believe "normal" means what you think it means.

What you believe does not matter.

Please provide facts or some kind of reasoned argument.
OK. AR 15, 17 dead in Parkland. 21 dead in a Texas church. 58 dead, 500 wounded in Vegas. Now let us arm everyone with an AR 15. That will stop the senseless shooting for sure. That seems to be your and the NRA's argument. Somehow, it does not seem to compute.

Neither do your stupid rants.

Take all guns away....and somehow criminals will stop getting them.

NOW that really does compute.....asshole.

Please start a group.

So does a three year-old. You are in good company.

It's really sad when kids are not protected by their parents and teachers. They are so precious and innocent. Yet, we give them to public education at least 6 hours a day in conscription to government mandate. This mandate gives revenue to public schools...(YOUR tax dollars). Yet this same government does not see fit to give these children the same consideration they do for a bank or a public building. No wonder more and more parents are opting for home schooling.

Last edited:
SO back to the subject;

‘This One’s Different’

Earlier this month, Michael Schulman and Linda Beigel Schulman received a letter. Their son, Scott Beigel, was a geography teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, and on February 14, he reportedly unlocked the door to his classroom as an active shooter roamed the halls, allowing students to run inside and take cover. Before he could lock the door again, he was killed, along with 14 students and two other faculty members. He was 35 years old.

“Your son seemed like an extraordinary young man, and Michelle and I grieve alongside you,” the letter to Michael and Linda read. “We can only imagine the hardship you are going through; hopefully all the wonderful memories can help ease the pain. We’ll get the details about your fund in his honor. In the meantime, you are in our thoughts and prayers.” It was handwritten, and it was signed Barack Obama.

{snip}

Linda said she was moved to receive the letter from Obama, but, “even if he wasn’t the president,” she would’ve been moved by what he wrote. I asked her if she’d heard from the current president, Donald Trump, or from anyone in the White House. “I received no correspondence whatsoever. I received nothing from the White House. I got a beautiful letter from Marco Rubio,” she said. “I’ve gotten letters from other congressmen. But no, nothing from the president.”

The government structure is a republic. The electoral system that populates it is based on democracy.

Notice the speaker doesn't say "we are a democracy". You did.
wow. the lengths that you will go to in order to do the I'M RIGHT GOD DAMN IT shit.

you're still wrong here. the kid was wrong and that's all there is to it. this isn't a jihad, no one will cut his hands off for getting it wrong anymore than we lose a body part for being wrong. hell i'd be out by now trying to type with some form of stub if they did that to you when wrong.

yet you can't let it go. EVERYTHING is an attack to you and you will ATTACK BACK in kind.

dude, get a freaking life.

SO back to the subject;

‘This One’s Different’

Earlier this month, Michael Schulman and Linda Beigel Schulman received a letter. Their son, Scott Beigel, was a geography teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, and on February 14, he reportedly unlocked the door to his classroom as an active shooter roamed the halls, allowing students to run inside and take cover. Before he could lock the door again, he was killed, along with 14 students and two other faculty members. He was 35 years old.

“Your son seemed like an extraordinary young man, and Michelle and I grieve alongside you,” the letter to Michael and Linda read. “We can only imagine the hardship you are going through; hopefully all the wonderful memories can help ease the pain. We’ll get the details about your fund in his honor. In the meantime, you are in our thoughts and prayers.” It was handwritten, and it was signed Barack Obama.

{snip}

Linda said she was moved to receive the letter from Obama, but, “even if he wasn’t the president,” she would’ve been moved by what he wrote. I asked her if she’d heard from the current president, Donald Trump, or from anyone in the White House. “I received no correspondence whatsoever. I received nothing from the White House. I got a beautiful letter from Marco Rubio,” she said. “I’ve gotten letters from other congressmen. But no, nothing from the president.”
start your own forum yet?

The government structure is a republic. The electoral system that populates it is based on democracy.

wow. the lengths that you will go to in order to do the I'M RIGHT GOD DAMN IT shit.

you're still wrong here. the kid was wrong and that's all there is to it. this isn't a jihad, no one will cut his hands off for getting it wrong anymore than we lose a body part for being wrong. hell i'd be out by now trying to type with some form of stub if they did that to you when wrong.

yet you can't let it go. EVERYTHING is an attack to you and you will ATTACK BACK in kind.

Prove me wrong then. Show me where the statement, if it even is a real statement, proclaims "WE ARE A DEMOCRACY".

It doesn't. You and Lady Ipse Dixit plugged that in so y'all could knock it down. Whatever it takes to denigrate and dehumanize somebody that threatens your internet message board "point" score.

Voilà. There's your life-getting deficit.

SO back to the subject;

‘This One’s Different’

{snip}

start your own forum yet?

Contribute a damn thing to this thread yet other than trolling?

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'.... Keep them troll farms trollin'.....

Prove me wrong then. Show me where the statement, if it even is a real statement, proclaims "WE ARE A DEMOCRACY".

It doesn't. You and Lady Ipse Dixit plugged that in so y'all could knock it down. Whatever it takes to denigrate and dehumanize somebody that threatens your internet message board "point" score.

Voilà. There's your life-getting deficit.

and you'd NEVER take something at a surface value and trash it, now would you?

dude, you just described 90% of your posts in your effort to slam me.

congrats.

i think.

Forum List

Back