This is a TOTAL bastard

This is a TOTAL bastard, Tabasco Sauce. WTF?! I just had some of this and it result in me coughing out of control for MINUTES AND my eyes water also. Whoever invent Tabasco Sauce is obviously a Satanist and should be immediately airdropped into Gitmo AND also shot :smoke:

This:

View attachment 327055

^^^^ This :Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

Oosie, you continue to exhibit good taste. Yes, Tabasco is way overrated. It's mostly vinegar.

I much prefer Melinda's, if it's available in Europa it's much cleaner.

images

Love me some Tabasco Sauce.
Try this.....simmer some shrimp/prawns/crawdads in Tabasco Sauce over a flame until they float.
Such flavor...you'll never go back to the old way.

What is crawdads? I have had the food they have in Louisiana but in Texas, I forget what it is called they have a name for Louisiana food. I also had something called Dirty Rice I think it is something involving chicken, it was very nice.
crawdad.jpg

Try this.....simmer some shrimp/prawns/crawdads in Tabasco Sauce over a flame until they float.

What is crawdads? I have had the food they have in Louisiana but in Texas, I forget what it is called they have a name for Louisiana food. I also had something called Dirty Rice I think it is something involving chicken, it was very nice.

1587677887289.png

That'll teach ya not to try and chug a bottle.o_O

I put approx four little drops onto a pizza and OMG a terrible situation occur, it says it is made in Avery Island Louisiana, okay as Devil Worship obviously occur on this Avery Island and this illustrated by them producing this creation then the only solution is for that place to be carpet bombed and wiped off the planet :tank:

It doesn't go on pizza, it's too concentrated. Put it into a salsa to make it hotter or something like that. It's for ADDING, not using alone.

Peach ice cream is a fine antidote. I like to make a mango lassi with my spicy Indian curries --- half plain yogurt, half mango sorbet, and a few shakes of cardamom. mmmmmmmm.

Crawfish, also known as "the cockroach of the sea". :)

I put approx four little drops onto a pizza and OMG a terrible situation occur, it says it is made in Avery Island Louisiana, okay as Devil Worship obviously occur on this Avery Island and this illustrated by them producing this creation then the only solution is for that place to be carpet bombed and wiped off the planet :tank:
There are major health benfits to hot food. If you get use to them a little at a time you can take advantage of these benefits. Not to mention how fun it is to set it on a table eat it like it is nothing and then watch some one go into convulsions over it is fun.

What are these major health benefits?

It kills viruses. :eek:

Well it kills bacteria. They can't handle it. Bacteria are wimps. :gay:

They live in freshwater

crawdad.jpg

ROTFL Meister How the heck did we find the same pic?? GMTA??

Did you really have to post that? :eek:

Oh. Forgot. I don't like those anyhow.

I have now had some peach ice cream that Mr. Lucy make last night in his ice cream machine, so now I am a happy bunny :)
that is exactly what you should have ate to lesson the pain. When my children were at home we used to make home made ice cream every sunday that and a chef boy home made pizza.

This is a TOTAL bastard, Tabasco Sauce. WTF?! I just had some of this and it result in me coughing out of control for MINUTES AND my eyes water also. Whoever invent Tabasco Sauce is obviously a Satanist and should be immediately airdropped into Gitmo AND also shot :smoke:

This:

View attachment 327055

Congratulations.

You are now immune to the corona virus.

This:

View attachment 327055

Oosie, you continue to exhibit good taste. Yes, Tabasco is way overrated. It's mostly vinegar.

I much prefer Melinda's, if it's available in Europa it's much cleaner.

images

Okay so I find Melinda's to buy online but not have seen in any of our food stores. The below Garlic and it is 4,90 €

1587678262823.png

The above available from the below website, now I do not know if we have this in our food stores or Anton Moser who the below online store belong to he could be importing these things, I look at the website and he has approx 14 different Melinda's:

Just give it a french name.

Just give it a french name.
écrivisse

View attachment 327061

^^^^ OMG what is it? :eek-52: :scared1:

View attachment 327061

^^^^ OMG what is it? :eek-52: :scared1:
Sheeesh, it's a crawdad

Forum List

Back