This is a TOTAL bastard

This is a TOTAL bastard, Tabasco Sauce. WTF?! I just had some of this and it result in me coughing out of control for MINUTES AND my eyes water also. Whoever invent Tabasco Sauce is obviously a Satanist and should be immediately airdropped into Gitmo AND also shot :smoke:

This:

View attachment 327055

^^^^ This :Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:
I generally dont eat things I know I dont like.

Love me some Tabasco Sauce.
Try this.....simmer some shrimp/prawns/crawdads in Tabasco Sauce over a flame until they float.
Such flavor...you'll never go back to the old way.

What is crawdads? I have had the food they have in Louisiana but in Texas, I forget what it is called they have a name for Louisiana food. I also had something called Dirty Rice I think it is something involving chicken, it was very nice.

View attachment 327061

^^^^ OMG what is it? :eek-52: :scared1:
Sheeesh, it's a crawdad

It looks like something that you would use the below on:

1587679239155.png

This is a TOTAL bastard, Tabasco Sauce. WTF?! I just had some of this and it result in me coughing out of control for MINUTES AND my eyes water also. Whoever invent Tabasco Sauce is obviously a Satanist and should be immediately airdropped into Gitmo AND also shot :smoke:

This:

View attachment 327055

Oosie, you continue to exhibit good taste. Yes, Tabasco is way overrated. It's mostly vinegar.

I much prefer Melinda's, if it's available in Europa it's much cleaner.

images

Okay so I find Melinda's to buy online but not have seen in any of our food stores. The below Garlic and it is 4,90 €

View attachment 327063

The above available from the below website, now I do not know if we have this in our food stores or Anton Moser who the below online store belong to he could be importing these things, I look at the website and he has approx 14 different Melinda's:

Austria?

Is that anywhere near Baton Rouge?

Try this.....simmer some shrimp/prawns/crawdads in Tabasco Sauce over a flame until they float.

What is crawdads? I have had the food they have in Louisiana but in Texas, I forget what it is called they have a name for Louisiana food. I also had something called Dirty Rice I think it is something involving chicken, it was very nice.

View attachment 327061

^^^^ OMG what is it? :eek-52: :scared1:
Sheeesh, it's a crawdad

It looks like something that you would use the below on:

View attachment 327069
Use it as bait....catch big ol' Bass with them

The rice and the chicken are fooling around?????

Last edited:
Pregnant women who consume Tabasco sauce give birth to normal, conservatives. Liberal clusters of cells cannot survive it and the little bit that's left is of no parts value even to the lowest PP auction bidders.

Crawfish, also known as "the cockroach of the sea". :)

hmmmmmm

That would be lobster, not crawfish

This:

View attachment 327055

Don't be such a pussy. Suck it up and learn to love it. It made C-rations eatible enough so you could to choke them down.

This:

View attachment 327055

I use that stuff to cool down a rather warm chili.

Hate to tell you Pogo, but crawfish are freshwater critters, salt water will kill them.

This:

View attachment 327055

Don't be such a pussy. Suck it up and learn to love it. It made C-rations eatible enough so you could to choke them down.

EXACTLY! There was nothing more valuable than the little bottles of Tabasco that came with MRE's. Matter of fact, any time I was on deployment, I had a care package sent to me every month that included the following................

1 box of Captain Crunch
1 bag of Starbucks coffee
1 roll of Copenhagen
1 large bottle of Tabasco

And, if you walked onto the mess decks with either Captain Crunch, or they saw a bottle of Tabasco sitting on your tray, you were suddenly everyone's best friend.

View attachment 327057

Try a little of this Lucy Hamilton

*****FLAMING CHUCKLE*****

:FIREdevil:

The worst part of this stuff is when it sets your asshole on fire next day. I like the hot stuff going down but I have never gotten used to it that way.
And unlike drinking milk, eating a pat of butter or eating a spoon of sugar when you eat it, there's not one damn thing you can do the next morning but sweat, burn and suffer. I image it unclogs the drains though.

This:

View attachment 327055

Oosie, you continue to exhibit good taste. Yes, Tabasco is way overrated. It's mostly vinegar.

I much prefer Melinda's, if it's available in Europa it's much cleaner.

images

Okay so I find Melinda's to buy online but not have seen in any of our food stores. The below Garlic and it is 4,90 €

View attachment 327063

The above available from the below website, now I do not know if we have this in our food stores or Anton Moser who the below online store belong to he could be importing these things, I look at the website and he has approx 14 different Melinda's:

They have a lot of varieties, I don't know this one but pick one you like.

I like the XXX Hot or XXXX Hot for myself. Of course I also grow ghost peppers and make my own sauces so I'm a Scoville Unit eatin' fool. No such thing as too many Scoville Units.

they are fresh water

Just give it a french name.

Okay.

Le cafard de mer. :D

Forum List

Back