This is a TOTAL bastard

Love me some Tabasco Sauce.
Try this.....simmer some shrimp/prawns/crawdads in Tabasco Sauce over a flame until they float.
Such flavor...you'll never go back to the old way.

What is crawdads? I have had the food they have in Louisiana but in Texas, I forget what it is called they have a name for Louisiana food. I also had something called Dirty Rice I think it is something involving chicken, it was very nice.

Crawfish, also known as "the cockroach of the sea". :)
they are fresh water

Some people take "the sea" too literally.

Once when I was out in the woods on a weekend retreat with a bunch of drunken teachers, we caught a mess of crawfish in the stream, which was fun, but then Miss I'm From The South killed 'em. She boiled em for so long they actually smelled like the rubber sole of your new sneaker. I was a bit too tipsy to remember how we ate them--I think you pull off the tail and there's this itty bitty piece of meat in it.

All in all, I've never eaten crawfish. I'd definitely try them sometime, though.

Pregnant women who consume Tabasco sauce give birth to normal, conservatives. Liberal clusters of cells cannot survive it and the little bit that's left is of no parts value even to the lowest PP auction bidders.
If they're getting Tabasco via breast milk they wont even qualify for a fishin tag

Mud bugs and shrimps are 30 seconds/1 min or so in a boil.
Clams. Steam. When they start to open/slurp. If they don't open ? Sell them in the parking lot at Walmart
The awesomest way to cook shrimp is to soak em in a brine for a bit, then stick them under a raging hot broiler (still in the shell) for a couple minutes. It's the Alton Brown way, and it's a lot of trouble, but it was WORTH it. I only did them that way once--it's real hard to get anything but freezer burned, shelled and deveined shrimp in a plastic bag around here, and they're not worth eating.

This is a TOTAL bastard, Tabasco Sauce. WTF?! I just had some of this and it result in me coughing out of control for MINUTES AND my eyes water also. Whoever invent Tabasco Sauce is obviously a Satanist and should be immediately airdropped into Gitmo AND also shot :smoke:

This:

View attachment 327055

^^^^ This :Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

^^^^ Tabasco Sauce illustrate the EVIL at work in this world. I am NOT a happy bunny :( :omg:

Try a few drops on fried eggs or fried chicken for a pleasant surprise.

This is a TOTAL bastard, Tabasco Sauce. WTF?! I just had some of this and it result in me coughing out of control for MINUTES AND my eyes water also. Whoever invent Tabasco Sauce is obviously a Satanist and should be immediately airdropped into Gitmo AND also shot :smoke:

This:

View attachment 327055

^^^^ Tabasco Sauce illustrate the EVIL at work in this world. I am NOT a happy bunny :( :omg:

If I'm eating eggs, I like to have Tabasco on them like you do. Tabasco is also good on hashbrowns.

Try this.....simmer some shrimp/prawns/crawdads in Tabasco Sauce over a flame until they float.

What is crawdads? I have had the food they have in Louisiana but in Texas, I forget what it is called they have a name for Louisiana food. I also had something called Dirty Rice I think it is something involving chicken, it was very nice.
Crawdads are called mudbugs.

1587683847322.png

1587683899730.png

This:

View attachment 327055

If I'm eating eggs, I like to have Tabasco on them like you do. Tabasco is also good on hashbrowns.
And a Bloody Mary..? Just ain’t, without Tabasco...

This:

View attachment 327055

And a Bloody Mary..? Just ain’t, without Tabasco...

Bloody beers as well. (Beer, tomato juice, salt, and Tabasco).

they are fresh water

And some people with nothing better to do in their lives, chime in to threads with a catch phrase they don’t understand; because they have nothing more fulfilling in their lives. And that’s how your contribution to this thread came to be...

Crawdads are called mudbugs.

View attachment 327087

View attachment 327088
Finally! A mother fucker who know his shit!!!

they are fresh water

And some people with nothing better to do in their lives, chime in to threads with a catch phrase they don’t understand; because they have nothing more fulfilling in their lives. And that’s how your contribution to this thread came to be...

Fuck off. It's an expression in New Orleans. If you can't handle it, fuck off.
In closing fuck off.

PS -- I almost forgot -- fuck off.

they are fresh water

In closing fuck off.

PS -- fuck off.
No can do. You opened your cock holster; and were corrected by southerners. Better luck next time. Maybe start a thread about “salt potatoes” or some shit... Fucking Yankee...

Once when I was out in the woods on a weekend retreat with a bunch of drunken teachers, we caught a mess of crawfish in the stream, which was fun, but then Miss I'm From The South killed 'em. She boiled em for so long they actually smelled like the rubber sole of your new sneaker. I was a bit too tipsy to remember how we ate them--I think you pull off the tail and there's this itty bitty piece of meat in it.

All in all, I've never eaten crawfish. I'd definitely try them sometime, though.
Stay away from bats though.

they are fresh water

In closing fuck off.

PS -- fuck off.
No can do. You opened your cock holster; and were corrected by southerners. Better luck next time. Maybe start a thread about “salt potatoes” or some shit... Fucking Yankee...

I'm in North Cackalackee so again --- fuck off.

Forum List

Back