🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
FBI HAD HIM CREMATED JUST 10 DAYS AFTER J13.
In the report, Rep.Higgins (R) Louisiana, wrote that he had attempted to examine Crooks' body, but was unable to do so, and alleged the FBI was obstructing further investigative efforts.
"My effort to examine Crooks' body on Monday, August 5, caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact … the FBI released the body for cremation 10 days after J13," Higgins wrote in the report. "On J23, Crooks…
See more

MORE OF GOVT COVERUP
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
In the report, Rep.Higgins (R) Louisiana, wrote that he had attempted to examine Crooks' body, but was unable to do so, and alleged the FBI was obstructing further investigative efforts.
"My effort to examine Crooks' body on Monday, August 5, caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact … the FBI released the body for cremation 10 days after J13," Higgins wrote in the report. "On J23, Crooks…
See more
The FBI did not have him cremated. After the full autopsy was complete, the body was released to his parents....and his parents chose the method of burial.

MORE OF GOVT COVERUP
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
🤬
See more
Lots of shady stuff around that assassination attempt, but the FBI doesn't decide how or when a body is laid to rest. The family does.

Forum List

Back