This is all to setup Prez Biden; You BETTER shutdown if Prez Biden has an outbreak

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
I see thru this nonsense. This is the MAGA crowd led by Trump laying a trap for President Biden. He’ll win, Get sworn in. Then March 2021 obviously this will flare back up. But after this shutdown, no one will want to do it again and we wont bc “the economy” is hurting.

So we wont. And more people will die in 2021 than 2020. Then FORMER Prez Trump will smear President Biden for it and set up his re-run in 2024.

Sorry Trumptards I see thru this shit. Under President Biden next year you all BETTER demand the same safety, life saving shutdown that we have done for Trump. If not you’ll be a hypocrite forever

I see thru this nonsense. This is the MAGA crowd led by Trump laying a trap for President Biden. He’ll win, Get sworn in. Then March 2021 obviously this will flare back up. But after this shutdown, no one will want to do it again and we wont bc “the economy” is hurting.

So we wont. And more people will die in 2021 than 2020. Then FORMER Prez Trump will smear President Biden for it and set up his re-run in 2024.

Sorry Trumptards I see thru this shit. Under President Biden next year you all BETTER demand the same safety, life saving shutdown that we have done for Trump. If not you’ll be a hypocrite forever
There is no president Biden. Loon.

They'll do Biden like they did Obama. Biden will take over a historically fucked up situation and while things get worse before it gets better, they'll blame Biden for all the damage and conveniently forget there was a president trump who fucked things up. Just like they blamed Obama for the bad economy he inherited once he became president.

They'll do Biden like they did Obama. Biden will take over a historically fucked up situation and while things get worse before it gets better, they'll blame Biden for all the damage and conveniently forget there was a president trump who fucked things up. Just like they blamed Obama for the bad economy he inherited once he became president.
They won't have time. Biden will become "ill" and whatever vermin fascist ran as VP will take over and you filth will get the war you want so bad.

It's going to be ok. Biden will not be president.

Then you clowns are going to have to grow the fuck up.

Rofl laughing. It’s trumps fault and it hasn’t even happened yet?

Where is ukraine joe?
Holding a presser...

exeter.jpg

Great theory you have there except for one thing....sleepy Joe wont even know his own name come November.

The meds help you! You need to take them. I'm telling the Nurse on your ward that you're cheeking your meds and spitting them out

Glad to hear you'll be supporting TRUMP in cutting of funding of the WHO...

Are you fucking retarded? I have to ask this question. So we are cutting funding to WHO because Trump didn't do his job and failed to take action and they made him look bad.

Let me get this straight do you or do you not want TRUMP to listen to the "scientist" advising him?
The experts advising him like Fauci and Brix are the ones listening to the WHO and the WHO got a lot wrong which resulted in people like Fauci giving TRUMP bad/late advice.
It's good that TRUMP didn't rely on Fauci to tell him to ban travel from China back in January just a week after Fauci was declaring the US wouldn't see the same effects from the CV as China.

Let me get this straight do you or do you not want TRUMP to listen to the "scientist" advising him?
The experts advising him like Fauci and Brix are the ones listening to the WHO and the WHO got a lot wrong which resulted in people like Fauci giving TRUMP bad/late advice.
It's good that TRUMP didn't rely on Fauci to tell him to ban travel from China back in January just a week after Fauci was declaring the US wouldn't see the same effects from the CV as China.

1) the Travel ban didn't help at all... it probably made things worse.
2) WHO got one thing wrong in January, and corrected themselves within 3 days. Trump ignored the scientists and doctors all the way up until Mid-march. He's STILL ignoring them pushing quack cures and trying to reopen the country early.

Forum List

Back