This is another reason Democrats can't solve problems. This demonstrates why, THEY NEVER SEE THEM! El Paso spit-polished for President Biden's visit

We don't have open borders.
R-S.jpg

The border is 2,000 miles long and it`s hard to build a wall in the middle of a river.
We're the greatest nation in the history of the world, August. If you don't think we have the capability to build a wall then you're laughably naive! Compared with the challenge of sending a man to the moon building a wall is child's play. What we lack is the willingness by this Administration to secure the border. They simply refuse to do so and have now for two years plus!

We're the greatest nation in the history of the world, August. If you don't think we have the capability to build a wall then you're laughably naive! Compared with the challenge of sending a man to the moon building a wall is child's play. What we lack is the willingness by this Administration to secure the border. They simply refuse to do so and have now for two years plus!
As the Pope said, "Christians build bridges, not walls". We have 10.5 million job openings. We`re the greatest nation at what, other than shooting each other? I once believed that too, but I was 10 years old.

As the Pope said, "Christians build bridges, not walls". We have 10.5 million job openings. We`re the greatest nation at what, other than shooting each other? I once believed that too, but I was 10 years old.
There is a reason why millions of people from all over the world are flocking HERE, August! If you're too brainwashed to grasp what that reason is then you've got more issues than just illegal immigration! Use your head for something other than a place to put a hat!

The Democrat Party seemed to make a conscious effort to create problems rather than solve them starting with the election of Obama. I don't know their motive, but it can't possibly be good.

Democrooks create the problems, and their "solutions" either exacerbate the problem or create new and usually greater problems.

This is deliberate also. No one can be as stupid and utterly incompetent as they appear to be and actually avoid becoming a statistic in safety failure.

I'm not sure who keeps AOC from wandering into traffic or machinery, but it must be a full time job. That's why she never saw a garbage disposal until well in her adult life or she would have 2 prosthetic hands.

Last edited:
Would you like to show another President in the last five DECADES that had millions of illegals pouring into the country and did nothing about it?
Not really. It gets to complex because to be fair you would need to account for all the political and social ramifications of the time in question.

How much warring was going in south and central America? How was the leadership at the time? We're their any pandemics? Was global inflation removing jobs? Etc etc.

Essentially if Trump, for example, were president for the last 50 years and implemented his border policies and kept them the same for the entire 50 years, still the flow of illegals would ebb and flow, not because of policy but because of external influences.

Not really. It gets to complex because to be fair you would need to account for all the political and social ramifications of the time in question.

How much warring was going in south and central America? How was the leadership at the time? We're their any pandemics? Was global inflation removing jobs? Etc etc.

Essentially if Trump, for example, were president for the last 50 years and implemented his border policies and kept them the same for the entire 50 years, still the flow of illegals would ebb and flow, not because of policy but because of external influences.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Are you that desperate that you intentionally lie to yourself?

You believe that the FLOW is in the millions, not merely 100,000 or so. Only now does it flow by MILLIONS when it never has before.

Wouldn't you serve yourself better by acknowledging FACTS?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Are you that desperate that you intentionally lie to yourself?

You believe that the FLOW is in the millions, not merely 100,000 or so. Only now does it flow by MILLIONS when it never has before.

Wouldn't you serve yourself better by acknowledging FACTS?
You will have to point out where I did that.

I merely stated that side by side comparisons are inaccurate if you don't take into account external data.

You will have to point out where I did that.

I merely stated that side by side comparisons are inaccurate if you don't take into account external data.
You didn't notice where I highlighted your own words did you?

What's happening is not "MERELY". Instead of hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens crossing our border, there are MILLIONS. We have a disaster, not a hiccup.

You didn't notice where I highlighted your own words did you?

What's happening is not "MERELY". Instead of hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens crossing our border, there are MILLIONS. We have a disaster, not a hiccup.
Ok. Evidently you can't grasp my point. Is that why you are easily duped by right wing media?

Forum List

Back