This is another reason Democrats can't solve problems. This demonstrates why, THEY NEVER SEE THEM! El Paso spit-polished for President Biden's visit

Ok. Evidently you can't grasp my point. Is that why you are easily duped by right wing media?
Your stupidity is on display claiming that the current millions coming over is just normal is beyond stupid claiming that Trump didn't stop the flow is ignorant and you are a fool.

Your stupidity is on display claiming that the current millions coming over is just normal is beyond stupid claiming that Trump didn't stop the flow is ignorant and you are a fool.
I never stated it was normal.

Trump didn't stop the flow. If he had he wouldn't have been putting immigrants in hotels.

FYI, thanks for your service.

I never stated it was normal.

Trump didn't stop the flow. If he had he wouldn't have been putting immigrants in hotels.

FYI, thanks for your service.
you are trying to claim there is no difference between the millions flooding the border now and the few thousand under Trump.

you are trying to claim there is no difference between the millions flooding the border now and the few thousand under Trump.
No. What I am claiming is that external forces and influences cause increases and decreases in immigration regardless of policy so pinpointing the differences between presidents is more complicated then simply counting crossings.

No. What I am claiming is that external forces and influences cause increases and decreases in immigration regardless of policy so pinpointing the differences between presidents is more complicated then simply counting crossings.
LOL ya BIG difference between a President actively taking steps to prevent it and one INVITING them in

LOL ya BIG difference between a President actively taking steps to prevent it and one INVITING them in
It isn't Biden that is offering free rides for illegals for employers around the country.

Hell, with our unemployment rate and desperation for workers coupled with Republicans publicity stunts, I am not surprised we are seeing a resurgence.

It isn't Biden that is offering free rides for illegals for employers around the country.

Hell, with our unemployment rate and desperation for workers coupled with Republicans publicity stunts, I am not surprised we are seeing a resurgence.
Biden dismantled EVERY working method Trump installed to prevent them and OPENLY called for them to surge the border and he has for 2 years kept doing that. You are either blind or a liar.

Biden dismantled EVERY working method Trump installed to prevent them and OPENLY called for them to surge the border and he has for 2 years kept doing that. You are either blind or a liar.
To bad Trump and his Congress didn't change amnesty laws and overhaul the VISA program or nail employers consistently and harshly.

That would actually have long term effects on immigration but if you solve the problem you can't really exploit it politically.

The difference between parties?

Republicans use anger and hate to politicize illegals.

Democrats use sympathy and emotion to politicize illegals.

Neither really addresses the problem.

Not really. It gets to complex because to be fair you would need to account for all the political and social ramifications of the time in question.

How much warring was going in south and central America? How was the leadership at the time? We're their any pandemics? Was global inflation removing jobs? Etc etc.

Essentially if Trump, for example, were president for the last 50 years and implemented his border policies and kept them the same for the entire 50 years, still the flow of illegals would ebb and flow, not because of policy but because of external influences.
Fine...show me where millions of illegals from South and Central America poured into the US during the numerous conflicts in those regions or when economies crashed and burned in places like Argentina!
The flow of illegals isn't ebbing and flowing because of "external influences...it's a hundred year flood because of Joe Biden's opening the border and inviting them in!

Fine...show me where millions of illegals from South and Central America poured into the US during the numerous conflicts in those regions or when economies crashed and burned in places like Argentina!
The flow of illegals isn't ebbing and flowing because of "external influences...it's a hundred year flood because of Joe Biden's opening the border and inviting them in!
Feel free. It's your contention. I await your research.

Forum List

Back