This is breaking speculation maybe? Trump to announce.

If Trump goes after Desantis, it won't be good for Trump, because Desantis is way to popular now. Desantis might actually be way more popular than Trump moving forward, so if I were Trump I'd try to work with Ron Desantis instead of looking to work against him. Just my two cents worth.
OR, Trump could become way more popular than DeSantis. IMO, DeSantis' governor-ship is Trumpian.

Agreed.

You're not a liberal? Why?

Obviously you care. What word would you like me to use? Swipe? Snatched?

1. You don't think whatever job you had and the presidency are false equivalency?

2. If you had a laptop at home and then we're fired, would you have to give the laptop back? What if you didn't?

3. In your personal scenario, did you ignore a subpoena?

4. What if your lawyer lied and vouched for you returning the laptop when you didn't?

No he wasn't. He lied. His lawyer lied. He knew he had the documents but told the fed that he didn't.

Because they did not want the issue to escalate to what it has probably.

Speculation.

The archives didn't want Trump's documents back, they wanted the people's documents back.

So again, what word would you use?
A liberal attempting to spin a narrative because you want to keep the bull crap rolling in hopes to derail Trump from running in 24. Hang in there, because you've got him now... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Can't you people see how ridiculous you are ??

He can announce whenever it floats his boat but he lost A LOT of support at his "ADORE ME" rally when he bashed DeSantis. He won't win.
Naw, his constituents understand that Trump does that shit. Politics is a blood sport. Trump loves America, we love Trump.

OR, Trump could become way more popular than DeSantis. IMO, DeSantis' governor-ship is Trumpian.
Yep, just hope they don't clash, because it'll derail whatever will be good for the COUNTRY going forward, otherwise all because of such a clash, so it best they remain neutral towards each other for the betterment of the country. I like both of them, but actually I might like Ron somewhat more. Hope he's clean though. Otherwise clean enough if he wants the Whitehouse in the future.

But before that 5 weeks he was President so he could move that stuff wherever he wanted.

So let's sum. You have one president who kept some items of furniture, not subject to the same laws as presidential documents, for 5 months past the end of their presidency, at which time they were returned upon request.

Vs...

A president who ignored a federal subpoena and kept documents for 1.5 years past the end of his term, violating the presidential record act and whose lawyer lied on an official documents about their existence?

I mean really? Do you not see why people call Trump supporters cult?
I bet it pained you greatly to lose on your narrative that only Trump done it... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Naw, his constituents understand that Trump does that shit. Politics is a blood sport. Trump loves America, we love Trump.
He tweeted tonight that he won more votes in Florida in 2020 than DeSantis. What was the purpose of that? Time to wake up, folks. Trump lost his mind and is more in love with himself now than he has ever been.

In short..I REFUSE to back someone that obviously has issues..like libs do when it comes to Biden or anyone in their party. They want to deny help for babies born alive when attempting to abort them (Montana). This is how crazy they are. Yet, they have supporters that keep them in charge and defending them regardless of how inept they are. Trump is screwing himself with his latest tweets, attacking DeSantis, and in general doing the ME ME ME thing on a continual basis. He therefore lost me as well, and countless others.

He tweeted tonight that he won more votes in Florida in 2020 than DeSantis. What was the purpose of that? Time to wake up, folks. Trump lost his mind and is more in love with himself now than he has ever been.
He did, so what? You are on a political forum, purpose and ethics have nothing to do with politics.

In short..I REFUSE to back someone that obviously has issues..like libs do when it comes to Biden or anyone in their party. They want to deny help for babies born alive when attempting to abort them (Montana). This is how crazy they are. Yet, they have supporters that keep them in charge and defending them regardless of how inept they are. Trump is screwing himself with his latest tweets, attacking DeSantis, and in general doing the ME ME ME thing on a continual basis. He therefore lost me as well, and countless others.
Trump loves America, that is his 'issue' if you don't agree fine, no one cares.

Trump wants to be Potus. DeSantis is competition.

He should announce. Those dweebs at CNN have missed him the last two years and coverup up Biden's screwups are getting tiresome.
Payback is gonna be a cancer for the lying, divisive, and hateful media. I'm going to watch them lose face, and I'm going to have as much pity for them as they had for my President. I think the 10th commandment is going to be the press undoing, and they have some explaining to do if they're going to have the attention of truly good people who never did anybody wrong. Their acid arrogance has eaten them alive without anyone else's help!

He was right, do some research......if you know how.

You admit you were a LIMBAUGH FOLLOWER?
I don't "follow" anybody.
Not much of a "joiner."

I do monitor news from ALL across the political spectrum though. Far right, far left, and everything in between.
Rush transcripts from his three hour daily blabberfest used to be part of that.

I do this so I remain ahead of the game. I already know what MAGAts and other conservotards are going to be saying before they do.
And I know why.
Because I read your scripts.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back